🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

PROOF of Nature's God

More pathetic desperation from a desperate controlled individual by his secularist jailers. God does not demand control of me. He commands me to have control of my body, parts, passions and thoughts.
if anyone commands you, you do not have freedom. The only ones who have that religious freedom are atheists.
But, it's 100% of my decision to do so. I have 100% control over whether to believe any writings of scripture and am invited to study, meditate, think and pray about my conclusions to know if they are correct and true.
But you haven't denied them as being correct. You blindly follow that shit and never question it like you won't do it now.
Then, I have 100% control on whether to follow those things.
no you don't or you wouldn't be frightened of gods repercussions. You want eternity and you must obey to get it. Hies that fir freedom?
So, with my education process, I have come to my conclusions that the things in the Bible are true as long as they are translated correctly.
no one has ever interpreted barbarism and slaughter of innocent any other way. Why are you protecting such violence and hate? If you gave freedom to do your own thinking, it contradicts what you've been saying.
It's then my decision to be obedient to the covenants I make with the Lord.
Again, read above.
I decide to be baptized. I decided to receive whatever ordinances I choose to.
You cannot enter the kingdom of God without being baptised so there goes your freedom bullshit again. Bear in mind god us not demanding anything of you. Oh hell no.
God cannot look upon sin. So, he doesn't watch me in the bedroom.
your religion clearly states he watches over us 24/7. You cannot deny that or do you get special exclusion from gods CCTV for a bit of slap and tickle with mum?
Dont make me vomit.
Sorry to disappoint you, again. I observe everything I do and it's written in my book of life. Probably on my brain that has everything I've ever done, said, thought...
of course it would be but like your denial of the unpleasant parts of the Scriptures, you conveniently ignore the hypocrisy and lies.
...I'm glad he's in an invisible position, unlike mankind's totalitarian secular beliefs of spying on us at all times and many times right out in the open.
who's doing that? Thats a pathetic swipe at the democrats. Very desperate indeed.
Once again, pathetically wrong.

I teach my children to seek the attributes of Jesus Christ:
like all those tender unpleasant bits of his maniacal obsession with complete control. Wow. Youve got a fucked up version of how to teach kids.
To love one another
like you hate atheists?
Really?
, be kind, be patient, seek knowledge,
so long as they don't read anti God literature.
be humble,
And keep your humerus beliefs to yourself? Well done.
seek virtue
and you think that comes from gods teachings of barbarism and torture if your enemies.
, be charitable,
except those atheists and others who don't believe
seek faith and understanding of others,
well. Theres the biggest hypocrisy so far. You wing even read anything but your filthy bible but claim to be understanding?
be diligent, have mercy on others...
You hypocrite. Mercy my arse. You hate atheists because they are a threat to your beliefs.
By doing so, I don't have to worry about those things you seem to be worried about.
Do you men like exposing the truth about your big supernatural dictator who demands to control your life?
What I have is liberty and freedom because I follow a God that gives me the right to choose good or evil.
he never gave you that right no did anything else. You I herited that from your parents like your religion. Athiests are no different to that so you don't have anything unique as a gift from God. Thats bullshit.
But, he also teaches what those two terms are so I don't get them confused like you seem to do a lot of.
I am very clear on it. Youre the one who refuses to question everything but blindly follow like a sheep because you have no desire to know the facts
You often claim good is evil and evil is good without much knowledge and understanding.
show me one word where I have said that. You are now becoming desperate by fabricating lies because you mealy mouthed words are not enough. How does lies fit with your god?
Then, you unmercifully attack others, puff yourself up, extremely un-patient, lack knowledge on these subject matters, lack charitability, and lack love to one another...
Not attack. Just expose the hypocrisy, lies and blind loyalty to a supernatural dictator not one person on earth has ever evidenced. Including you.

Dont reply with more of your hideous mealy mouthed justifications. You have nothing.

if anyone commands you, you do not have freedom. The only ones who have that religious freedom are atheists.

But you haven't denied them as being correct. You blindly follow that shit and never question it like you won't do it now.

no you don't or you wouldn't be frightened of gods repercussions. You want eternity and you must obey to get it. Hies that fir freedom?

no one has ever interpreted barbarism and slaughter of innocent any other way. Why are you protecting such violence and hate? If you gave freedom to do your own thinking, it contradicts what you've been saying.

Again, read above.

You cannot enter the kingdom of God without being baptised so there goes your freedom bullshit again. Bear in mind god us not demanding anything of you. Oh hell no.

your religion clearly states he watches over us 24/7. You cannot deny that or do you get special exclusion from gods CCTV for a bit of slap and tickle with mum?
Dont make me vomit.

of course it would be but like your denial of the unpleasant parts of the Scriptures, you conveniently ignore the hypocrisy and lies.

who's doing that? Thats a pathetic swipe at the democrats. Very desperate indeed.

like all those tender unpleasant bits of his maniacal obsession with complete control. Wow. Youve got a fucked up version of how to teach kids.

like you hate atheists?
Really?

so long as they don't read anti God literature.

And keep your humerus beliefs to yourself? Well done.

and you think that comes from gods teachings of barbarism and torture if your enemies.

except those atheists and others who don't believe

well. Theres the biggest hypocrisy so far. You wing even read anything but your filthy bible but claim to be understanding?

You hypocrite. Mercy my arse. You hate atheists because they are a threat to your beliefs.

Do you men like exposing the truth about your big supernatural dictator who demands to control your life?

he never gave you that right no did anything else. You I herited that from your parents like your religion. Athiests are no different to that so you don't have anything unique as a gift from God. Thats bullshit.

I am very clear on it. Youre the one who refuses to question everything but blindly follow like a sheep because you have no desire to know the facts

show me one word where I have said that. You are now becoming desperate by fabricating lies because you mealy mouthed words are not enough. How does lies fit with your god?

Not attack. Just expose the hypocrisy, lies and blind loyalty to a supernatural dictator not one person on earth has ever evidenced. Including you.

Dont reply with more of your hideous mealy mouthed justifications. You have nothing.
Is that a command? Who are you? God? Such a hypocrite. You don't have a clue. God issues his laws and commandments. But, he does not force anyone to live by them. It's a personal choice. You, on the other hand, are demanding I don't reply on a public forum. That's my choice to reply or not, just as it is with the commandments of God to choose good or evil. You, on the other hand, can only choose evil. You have no choice in your thinking. It's your way or the highway, right!
As far as you being an atheist, I don't hate you. I pity you. I pity your uncontrollable desire to hate, persecute, use foul language to try and control free speech and free religious worship. As most liberal Democrats, you must really be an angry unhappy person full of hatred of those you cannot control.

Is that a command? Who are you? God? Such a hypocrite. You don't have a clue. God issues his laws and commandments. But, he does not force anyone to live by them. It's a personal choice. You, on the other hand, are demanding I don't reply on a public forum. That's my choice to reply or not, just as it is with the commandments of God to choose good or evil. You, on the other hand, can only choose evil. You have no choice in your thinking. It's your way or the highway, right!
As far as you being an atheist, I don't hate you. I pity you. I pity your uncontrollable desire to hate, persecute, use foul language to try and control free speech and free religious worship. As most liberal Democrats, you must really be an angry unhappy person full of hatred of those you cannot control.
God issues his laws and commandments.
just as it is with the commandment(s) of God to choose good or evil.

there are no laws / comandments to follow that is not the heavens providence to make ... only the prescribed religion of antiquity is required for judgement to be rendered for admission to the Everlasting for a free spirit.

Is that a command? Who are you? God?
not at all. You obey his ten "commandments " do you not? You can't deny that.
Such a hypocrite. You don't have a clue. God issues his laws and commandments.
yes. They are commandments by name you idiot.
But, he does not force anyone to live by them. It's a personal choice.
When you break them it is a sin and you know it. If you don't obey, it is you who is the hypocrite. Why have a god this issues his commands but it they don't suit you, it ok.
You, on the other hand, are demanding I don't reply on a public forum.
I don't care if you do reply be ause every time you do, I get to peel a bit more skin off you and show how hypocritical you are as i gave done above.
That's my choice to reply or not, just as it is with the commandments of God to choose good or evil.
As a believer, you have no choice. If you choose evil, hell awaits because that's what you told the world.
You cant give it both ways.
You, on the other hand, can only choose evil. You have no choice in your thinking. It's your way or the highway, right!
Being an atheist doesn't mean I chose evil. Thats ridiculous. Youre brainwashed into thinking all atheists are criminals and Satanists. Grow up you fool.
As far as you being an atheist, I don't hate you. I pity yoU.
Oh you hate me alright. Youve never encountered anyone like me that continues to embarrass the shit out of your filthy religio and the hypocrisy of you godbotberers.
I pity your uncontrollable desire to hate, persecute, use foul language to try and control free speech and free religious worship.
Now you are becoming girrational. I love to make you reply, as you are doing now, which gives me another opportunity to rip into you. Its taking you a whole to catch on.

As most liberal Democrats, you must really be an angry unhappy person full of hatred of those you cannot control.
There you go again. You assume liberals are all angry because they oppose you and somehow are angry to do it.
I am relaxed and comfortable when I'm tearing you hypocrite apart. No anger from me son. I'm never happier.

As for the foul language, I consider your assumption of a god and preach your lies and shit as an insult
You have no proof of anything. You were born an atheist and probably infected by your parents who were as gullible as you. You have nothing.
Asmit it. You are now angry if you weren't before so fire back another silly reply and I'll rip it up you again.

not at all. You obey his ten "commandments " do you not? You can't deny that.
It's my decision. He does not force us to obey. What you want is to force believers to stop obeying God and obey you. Is your name Vladimere Putin?
Again, I'm not forced to follow. I choose to follow. You can't see this because you are bent to force people to do want you want. Hypocrite.
When you break them it is a sin and you know it. If you don't obey, it is you who is the hypocrite. Why have a god this issues his commands but it they don't suit you, it ok.
God gives us free moral agency to choose good or evil. We aren't forced to obey. It's the reason I kneel down in prayer every night and ask for forgiveness. Do I have to do that? Nope.
I don't care if you do reply be ause every time you do, I get to peel a bit more skin off you and show how hypocritical you are as i gave done above.

As a believer, you have no choice. If you choose evil, hell awaits because that's what you told the world. You cant give it both ways.
Yes we can because we have free moral agency. We can choose to obey or not obey. So, we can have it either way, not both ways. Look at you. God has commanded you to live his laws and you have chosen to not obey. But, because this has become a habit, you can no longer obey. You are trapped. I do the best I can to obey but because I'm choosing to do my best to follow God and obey, I always can choose to fall and disobey. I still have a choice. You don't.
Being an atheist doesn't mean I chose evil. Thats ridiculous. Youre brainwashed into thinking all atheists are criminals and Satanists. Grow up you fool.
You are correct. You no longer can choose good or evil. Once the mind is reprobate, there is no going back. Well, without a lot of hard work and blessings from God. In fact, you don't know the difference of good and evil because it's arbitrary based on the social acceptance of the day. Also, because to you we are just animals so anything you choose is natural and okay.
Oh you hate me alright. Youve never encountered anyone like me that continues to embarrass the shit out of your filthy religion and the hypocrisy of you godbotberers.
See what I mean. You are trying to force me to hate you. It's important for you to do this because then you know Satan is in control of me. As far as people like you, quite common. Although, you are more like Satan in that you are trying to force me to be a certain way and control me.
Now you are becoming irrational. I love to make you reply, as you are doing now, which gives me another opportunity to rip into you. Its taking you a whole to catch on.
You think you are ripping into me. You are delusional. But, most totalitarian people are. Take Putin for instance. I can tell I'm having a good effect on you because your statements are missing words and your typing is becoming uncontrollable.

There you go again. You assume liberals are all angry because they oppose you and somehow are angry to do it.
I am relaxed and comfortable when I'm tearing you hypocrite apart. No anger from me son. I'm never happier.

As for the foul language, I consider your assumption of a god and preach your lies and shit as an insult
You have no proof of anything. You were born an atheist and probably infected by your parents who were as gullible as you. You have nothing.
Asmit it. You are now angry if you weren't before so fire back another silly reply and I'll rip it up you again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Again, I'm not forced to follow. I choose to follow. You can't see this because you are bent to force people to do want you want. Hypocrite.
I don't care what you do. The fact remains your god "commands" you, its written there, why won't you accept that.
What you chose to do, as you say, is to disobey his laws. Either you are a believer in what god says or you are the hypocrite.
You cannot cherry pick the good bits. It is only because there us no god and you know quite well there is no punishment which allows you to say that. Its similar to you saying god forgives you when firstly, asking for gorgiveness is a token gesture and secondly, you don't know if you were forgiven or not. Its a bloody joke. Now who is the hypocrite.

I don't care what you do. The fact remains your god "commands" you, its written there, why won't you accept that.
What you chose to do, as you say, is to disobey his laws. Either you are a believer in what god says or you are the hypocrite.
You cannot cherry pick the good bits. It is only because there us no god and you know quite well there is no punishment which allows you to say that. Its similar to you saying god forgives you when firstly, asking for gorgiveness is a token gesture and secondly, you don't know if you were forgiven or not. Its a bloody joke. Now who is the hypocrite.
I know if I'm forgiven. The Holy Ghost lets me know. But, again, he doesn't command me. He gives all people commandments and it's up to us individually to decide to follow or not. We are in charge of that decision. It's you that doesn't know if there's a punishment for not following his commandments. But, you really don't have a clue on how that all works. So, for you to judge me on God is quite humorous.

I know if I'm forgiven. The Holy Ghost lets me know.
and hiw does he let you know? Email? Text? Do you get a weekly newsletter?
You are a liar. The arrogance of you to suggest you get personal replies from a mysterious spirit. Youre mentally ill.
But, again, he doesn't command me. He gives all people commandments and it's up to us individually to decide to follow or not.
and when you don't, do you automatically apply for forgiveness? Has there ever been a time when your ghost friend denied you forgiveness???
Of course not and you expect me to believe he only emails forgiveness approvals. Dont make me vomit.
We are in charge of that decision. It's you that doesn't know if there's a punishment for not following his commandments.
Youre right about that because there is no punishment. You declare you ask forgiveness but continue up to ignore them because you know there is no punishment. Its total bullshit and you know it.
But, you really don't have a clue on how that all works. So, for you to judge me on God is quite humorous.
In fact, clearly you don't even know there is a god.
Yet you pray to fresh air, base your life on a ghost, constantly adjusting your life because he watches 24/7, defy his laws at will because you know it doesn't matter, there are no repercussions or punishment but suggest you have some magical personal unique access to your ghost and rational humans are expected to believe that and give you respect.

You are a liar and a hypocrite. Dont ever try that shit on me again.

and hiw does he let you know? Email? Text? Do you get a weekly newsletter?
You are a liar. The arrogance of you to suggest you get personal replies from a mysterious spirit. Youre mentally ill.

and when you don't, do you automatically apply for forgiveness? Has there ever been a time when your ghost friend denied you forgiveness???
Of course not and you expect me to believe he only emails forgiveness approvals. Dont make me vomit.

Youre right about that because there is no punishment. You declare you ask forgiveness but continue up to ignore them because you know there is no punishment. Its total bullshit and you know it.

In fact, clearly you don't even know there is a god.
Yet you pray to fresh air, base your life on a ghost, constantly adjusting your life because he watches 24/7, defy his laws at will because you know it doesn't matter, there are no repercussions or punishment but suggest you have some magical personal unique access to your ghost and rational humans are expected to believe that and give you respect.

You are a liar and a hypocrite. Dont ever try that shit on me again.
Hey, if it makes you feel more superior than me to call me a liar, feel free to do so. You do know you called 95% of the earth's population mentally ill and liars for being believers in a higher power and having personal spiritual experiences. So, once again, your narcissism is very real and your personality disorder of trying to be a totalitarian is real too.

But, I do repent of all those things that come up daily whether big or small. And, even of those things I may not recognize as a sin too. But, that's because I know my redeemer lives. And, no matter how many uneducated four letter words you use, won't change my testimony that I know my Father lives and his Son as well. The Holy Ghost bears witness of this to me. And, I know Satan bears witness to you of the opposite. Also know that I forgive you for your hatred and bigotry as well. May God teach you patience.

firstly, the figure is where near 95%. Again that's a lie. They are liars because they gavevnever had any experience with any god and neither have you. Why are you saying you have when you know you haven't bug you take offence at being called a liar. You are a bloody liar.
"There are approximately 450 to 500 million nonbelievers worldwide, including both positive and negative atheists, or roughly 7 per cent of the global population" - A World of Atheism.

Hey, if it makes you feel more superior than me to call me a liar, feel free to do so. You do know you called 95% of the earth's population mentally ill and liars for being believers in a higher power and having personal spiritual experiences. So, once again, your narcissism is very real and your personality disorder of trying to be a totalitarian is real too.

But, I do repent of all those things that come up daily whether big or small. And, even of those things I may not recognize as a sin too. But, that's because I know my redeemer lives. And, no matter how many uneducated four letter words you use, won't change my testimony that I know my Father lives and his Son as well. The Holy Ghost bears witness of this to me. And, I know Satan bears witness to you of the opposite. Also know that I forgive you for your hatred and bigotry as well. May God teach you patience.

People are like seeds scattered all over the earth. God only tends to the ones that germinate, the ones that respond to warmth, light, and water and grow above the dust of the earth.

So for many there is no God, (just like many seeds that do not germinate remain under the earth and never bask in the sun), not because he does not exist but because they failed to heed the instruction given in the law and are suffering the consequence, death, which is not about crime and punishment but cause and effect. Even an atheist knows that the dead know nothing.

So it really doesn't matter what anyone believes or does not believe. Some seeds grow, some never do. This is the truth. God is the God of the living. There is no way to prove it to the dead. In their reality there really is no God. If they want proof of God they have to purify their own mind, be refined, and God will make himself known to them. No one can do it for them. Even Jesus.

BTW, If you have never seen or heard a single word from the living God in your entire life whatever you profess to believe, however much you love Jesus, you can assume that you are dead as well.

Last edited:
"There are approximately 450 to 500 million nonbelievers worldwide, including both positive and negative atheists, or roughly 7 per cent of the global population" - A World of Atheism.

I reiterate what said and you are mentally ill.
You have no priifnif your silly god and your iron age source of factual literature should be burnt.
You are a liar.

firstly, the figure is where near 95%. Again that's a lie. They are liars because they gavevnever had any experience with any god and neither have you. Why are you saying you have when you know you haven't bug you take offence at being called a liar. You are a bloody liar.

That might be so but your qualifications as a lying godbotherer doesn't equate to the ability for you to diagnose anything.

who do you repent to? Fresh air? Don't insult peoples intelligence you liar.

Really? So youre getting a few prayers for forgiveness in stock for future sins. Well done you hypocrite v

Thats odd. Youre the only one that does because no one else can prove it either. You are becoming irrational now with outrageous unsupported lies.

And, no matter how many uneducated four letter words you use, won't change my testimony that I know my Father lives and his Son as well.
I don't want to change anything about you. I wNt you to stop lying just like above , that you know these things. You don't and its arrogance and vain to suggest you do. Its what you belief, not know.
The Holy Ghost bears witness of this to me.
Witness to your lying and delusions?

And, I know Satan bears witness to you of the o

Her we go again. Dont include me in your childish fantasies. Youre becoming totally delirious.

Also know that I forgive you for your hatred and bigotry as well. May God teach you patience.

You don't have the power to forgive anyone unless you have elevated your position to that if a god. Do you ever read what you write?
I have never been without patience. Thats a typical gidbotbering cliche to assume you know what others problems are.

You have tried to convince me of your supernatural experiences and special contact with ghosts and done nothing to support it but your hideous faith.
Then the mealy mouthed words of pity and your ability to diagnose others problems. Who do you think you are?
You are delusional and hallucinating. You are a lying godbotberer and that itself goes against your precious 10 commandments. Have you got a stored forgiveness to absolve that sin?

You don't think before you make a fool of yourself.
Dont ever take me on over your god crap. You don't have the smarts

Why is it you never add anything worth reading? Why is it that all you do is attack and throw insults at everyone?

Why is it you never add anything worth reading? Why is it that all you do is attack and throw insults at everyone?
Because you are the guys who continue to claim there's a god and never provide any evidence.
All you have is faith and that equates to delusions.

So, if you have the evidence to prove me wrong, feel free to shut me up with it.
I know you can't so continue to make a goose of yourself while I enjoy ripping it up another lying godbotherer. V

So, if you have the evidence to prove me wrong, feel free to shut me up with it.
I know you can't so continue to make a goose of yourself while I enjoy ripping it up another lying godbotherer. V

If I told you that there is a way for you to have proof of God (by actually standing in his presence and conversing like with any living being) and all that you had to do is follow some simple instructions which require nothing more than rational thought and balls would you listen and do it?

Or do you just want God to come down from the sky and kiss your ass (which will never happen) just to prove everyone wrong in your own addled mind?

If I told you that there is a way for you to have proof of God (by actually standing in his presence and conversing like with any living being)
You can tell me that but you would be lying. Not you or anyone on earth has ever stood in any gods presence. You do not have unique facilities like that simply because you believe you do or have proof that is evidence of a god. You know what you said is false. Why spread that rubbish.
and all that you had to do is follow some simple instructions which require nothing more than rational thought and balls would you listen and do it?
In my opinion, anyone who believes in the actions you have described and God will appear, is not a rational thinker. If fact, they are hallucinating
Or do you just want God to come down from the sky and kiss your ass (which will never happen) just to prove everyone wrong in your own addled mind?
Its arrogant for you to assume your silly god even lives in the sky. Simply, you have no way of knowing that. Thats what you've been told but there's no evidence of it. I am totally evidence based. Not myths and lies.

You are right in assuming it will never happen because your silly god has never been witnessed by any person, kissing arses or otherwise. There is no god and you know it.
You have no evidence of anything but fabricating ridiculous scenarios to justify fanciful delusions.

You can tell me that but you would be lying. Not you or anyone on earth has ever stood in any gods presence. You do not have unique facilities like that simply because you believe you do or have proof that is evidence of a god. You know what you said is false. Why spread that rubbish.

In my opinion, anyone who believes in the actions you have described and God will appear, is not a rational thinker. If fact, they are hallucinating

Its arrogant for you to assume your silly god even lives in the sky. Simply, you have no way of knowing that. Thats what you've been told but there's no evidence of it. I am totally evidence based. Not myths and lies.

You are right in assuming it will never happen because your silly god has never been witnessed by any person, kissing arses or otherwise. There is no god and you know it.
You have no evidence of anything but fabricating ridiculous scenarios to justify fanciful delusions.

Alrighty then. You have no interest in a rational approach to satisfy your fake need for proof of God's existence, and no balls to even try.

I gave you a chance. It won't happen again. You are just a fraud, just like the god botherers that you deride. You are only interested in jacking off in public in the vain attempt to alleviate your pain and suffering existing on earth without life, without intelligence, without vision, and without balls.

And you never believed the nuns who told you that you would go blind. What a shame.

The Garbage that fills your head is the subject of refrain on the divine menu. You are a foul and loathsome creature. Your flesh is vile and contaminating. The crap that comes out of your mind is proof.

You do not believe in God because at your level of conscious existence there is none and so, you are right! No God for you. Somehow I will learn to live with that... lol...

Enjoy!

Alrighty then. You have no interest in a rational approach to satisfy your fake need for proof of God's existence, and no balls to even try.
I have more courage than you to question that shit and face your gods wrath than you have to simply believe it because you have no guts
I gave you a chance. It won't happen again.
You gave me nothing. Who are you to be dispensing a gods instructions as if you have exclusive access to his rules? What a load of rubbish.
I rather it never happened again. Youre a fraud.
You are just a fraud, just like the god botherers that you deride. You are only interested in jacking off in public in the vain attempt to alleviate your pain and suffering existing on earth without life, without intelligence, without vision, and without balls.
There's a hint of frustration creeping in because you cannot convince me of you delusions. Your nice soft words have been cranked up with totally hideous suggestions. Does your god approve of you deriding your fellow man like that? Is it a sin or is it excused because I'm an atheist? Thats a difficult question for you to answer truthfully
And you never believed the nuns who told you that you would go blind. What a shame.
Here we go. The usual religious threats of cruelty and punishment. What a load of bullocks. Its a shame a grown human firmly believes that shit. Youre a disgrace to the human race.
The Garbage that fills your head is the subject of refrain on the divine menu. You are a foul and loathsome creature. Your flesh is vile and contaminating. The crap that comes out of your mind is proof.
Do you mean I require evidence before I believe your god shit? Guilty as charged your honour. And I'm proud of it each time I wedge you hypocritical brain dead godbotberers.
You do not believe in God because at your level of conscious existence there is none and so, you are right! No God for you. Somehow I will learn to live with that... lol...

Enjoy!
You are so kind and merciful with your expertise to arrogantly suggest you know those things.
The main problem is you cannot tolerate your god being challenged. The arrogance of you pompous religious aristocrats to never accept dissent.
I don't care what you think or if you think at all. You cannot refute one word I have said without invoking some hideous relativity to your silly god.
You have nothing and I advise you to not challenge me again. You will leave this debate before me.

I have more courage than you to question that shit and face your gods wrath than you have to simply believe it because you have no guts

Courage? That's a laugh. There is nothing under the sun that I "just believe." And how is "just not believing" courageous? You are willing to face the wrath of a god that does not exist, a god that I don't believe in either? What a manly man! Wow. I'm impressed. lol

You gave me nothing. Who are you to be dispensing a gods instructions as if you have exclusive access to his rules? What a load of rubbish.
I rather it never happened again. Youre a fraud.

I gave you an opportunity to know my God, an unknown God, even to many professed believers. And I never claimed to have exclusive access to his rules. They have been written down for millenia for anyone to see. Even so, the hidden deeper meaning of those law reveals a God that doesn't give a crap about what you wear or what you eat or the sexual preferences of consenting adult bipeds. If you don't believe me you can look it up.

There's a hint of frustration creeping in because you cannot convince me of you delusions. Your nice soft words have been cranked up with totally hideous suggestions. Does your god approve of you deriding your fellow man like that? Is it a sin or is it excused because I'm an atheist? Thats a difficult question for you to answer truthfully

You do not know what I believe. I am not trying to convince you of anything. However, in the process of you revealing the addled contents of your defiled and contaminated mind many will be convinced of the reality of my God and the reality of divine condemnation.

Here we go. The usual religious threats of cruelty and punishment. What a load of bullocks. Its a shame a grown human firmly believes that shit. Youre a disgrace to the human race.

"We"? How many of you are there? It was a joke dimwit. Is this Legion? Long time no see? lol..

Do you mean I require evidence before I believe your god shit? Guilty as charged your honour. And I'm proud of it each time I wedge you hypocritical brain dead godbotberers.

If someone wants evidence, proof, that water turns into a gas all that they have to do is boil water.
You are the one crying about no proof of God. If you want proof you have to do something about as difficult as boiling water. I couldn't care less if you do or if you don't do what you need to do. Its no my yob. I am not the one asking for proof. You are. Boil some water you lazy bastard.

You are so kind and merciful with your expertise to arrogantly suggest you know those things.
The main problem is you cannot tolerate your god being challenged. The arrogance of you pompous religious aristocrats to never accept dissent.
I don't care what you think or if you think at all. You cannot refute one word I have said without invoking some hideous relativity to your silly god.
You have nothing and I advise you to not challenge me again. You will leave this debate before me.

You know nothing about my God. How can you challenge something of which you know nothing? You ridicule and deride people who take the bible literally. I don't. I know that the words in scripture are figurative the subjects hidden. You thinking that you have refuted something that I have said is what is delusional. You can't get any more blind than you are so masturbate away!

BTW, you making fun of a literal interpretation of the words used in scripture makes you as simple as the people you deride. There is more there than what meets the eye, just like in any fairy tale.

Can you refute that crybaby? Consider yourself schooled.

Forget about your highness. From now on you can call me Sir.

Last edited:
Courage? That's a laugh. There is nothing under the sun that I "just believe." And how is "just not believing" courageous?
I don't fear you predictions of eternal fire whereby you are on 24/7 watch in case you offend your silly gid
You are willing to face the wrath of a god that does not exist, a god that I don't believe in either?
youre a liar. Got that. Liar.v
What a manly man! Wow. I'm impressed. lol
I'm surprised too because you're the liar
I gave you an opportunity to know my God, an unknown God, even to many professed believers.

you gave me nothing but a heap of crap. Hes unknown alright. He doesn't exist other than your delusional mind
And I never claimed to have exclusive access to his rules.
you're lying again. You implied you know how god thinks etc. You don't.
They have been written down for millenia for anyone to see. Even so, the hidden deeper meaning of those law reveals a God that doesn't give a crap about what you wear or what you eat or the sexual preferences of consenting adult bipeds. If you don't believe me you can look it up.
How about you show me exactly where all this is. Including your irrefutable proof your god exists and those laws etc you say are written. I'll wait here.
You do not know what I believe.
nor do I wish to. From your hideous childish ravings, you don't know anything factual.
I am not trying to convince you of anything.
that must be a relief for you because I know you never could indoctrinate me with your silly religious shit. Teach it yo vulnerable kids. They all do nowadays.
However, in the process of you revealing the addled contents of your defiled and contaminated mind many will be convinced of the reality of my God and the reality of divine condemnation.
I'm not interested in what they think. I know you cannot provide any evidence and like the rest you babble on with how stupid am and how I should be embarrassed. All you godbotherers do it when you have nothing.
"We"? How many of you are there? It was a joke dimwit. Is this Legion? Long time no see? lol..

If someone wants evidence, proof, that water turns into a gas all that they have to do is boil water.
You are the one crying about no proof of God. If you want proof you have to do something about as difficult as boiling water.
Are you stupidvrbougj to suggest the boiling of water is connected to a god or the process was invented by god?
Thats a ridiculous argument. Little wonder you believe there's a god. Youre nuts.
I couldn't care less if you do or if you don't do what you need to do. Its no my yob. I am not the one asking for proof. You are. Boil some water you lazy bastard.
I've seen less nuts in an almond orchard. Youre completely fucking mad.
You know nothing about my God. How can you challenge something of which you know nothing?
I'm not trying to change something. I am exposing that your god doesn't exist and you have no evidence to the contrary.
You ridicule and deride people who take the bible literally.
yes. If you are a godbotherer, you cannot pick the good bits because its not palatable for the rest. It cancels the point of being religious because you believe what is written is the word of God. I can see youre having second thoughts because you are looking silly.
I don't. I know that the words in scripture are figurative the subjects hidden.
that bullshit is exactly what i explained above. You cannot cherry pick your bible. It is the word of God or youre a hypocrite.
You thinking that you have refuted something that I have said is what is delusional. You can't get any more blind than you are so masturbate away!
There it is again. Youre frustration is building. Look at how you respond. What a disgraceful dickhead you are. Youre out of ammo so out comes the real filth that is your only weapon. You gave the principles of an alley cat.
BTW, you making fun of a literal interpretation of the words used in scripture makes you as simple as the people you deride.
Well. What's your view if immaculate conceptions and virgin births? Are you say that shouldn't be taken literally? Thats how it says jesus was born but you have the arrogance to suggest you know otherwise or don't belief the word of your god.
Youre digging yourself a deeper hole.
There is more there than what meets the eye, just like in any fairy tale.
There is nothing in a bible that I can't see through or explain how it is impossible. Try me.
Can you refute that crybaby? Consider yourself schooled.
Considering the vast cost of education, I can't help feeling we are in for a refund on you yet you are suggesting you are educating me and possibly others. Who do you think you are you arrogant prick.
Forget about your highness. From now on you can call me Sir.
Sir Shitforbrains.

Forum List

Back