Proof that jeep owners are insane

I'd say it's proof that Jeep owners have a sense of humor.
Yea after two bankruptcies one needs a sense of humor
Pffft. Lighten up. So some weirdo drives his car up a cliff. What's it to you?
Well I paid for Chryslers two bankruptcies. See this company has no right to exist anymore

It's that simple
Your tax dollars have paid for many things you didn't choose. Get over it.
But Chrysler has no right to exist at this point.

You bought a piece of shit
Here is my thread from last winter and the issue with the 5.7 Hemi.
I did get a new engine and all the details are in the thread.
I have had a host of little issues plaguing it.
My 96 Grand Cherokee went 360,000 and was most reliable ride I ever had. Not my 2011.
I love the way it rides, but hate the issues.
Toyota Tundra may be my next.
I am thinking Toyota 4 Runner as my next ride.

The reality is the people here see Hemi and they think it's just awesome.

Awesome problems perhaps
Yeah. Toyota will be my next.
Sure as hell don't trust Ford or Chevy.

Just
Empty
Every
Pocket...
It's true.
It is a fun, snappy vehicle when it runs right and tows a load rather well..View attachment 413221
But I will never trust a Hemi powered engine again. Will unload it when in a better position for payments again. Hope new engine holds a while
Sell now while it is still running for the next sucker. When they give out new engines they do not replace the exhaust headers which are typically damaged as they are not really meant to be disassembled and if they are new ones are required. You did not get new ones I would bet
They actually covered that and new motor mounts under lifetime powertrain. But I had to buy the freaking bolts.WTF?
They tell you it's covered now, and I bet the limited time is already up. You will not know until you have another issue. I know a guy who bought a used Dodge Ram 1500 from 2014 and he has leaking headers already, they will need to be replaced

It's all junk, but you know it's better than GM these days and Ford wants you to take out a mortgage for a pickup.

Forum List

Back