Proof That Ted Cruz Did Not Become A U.S. Citizen At Birth

As a conservative I seriously cant stand Cruz, when it comes to washing this country of the illegals, we might have a better outcome with hillary or bernie. Cruz is way too far left.
I pray that the liberals can discredit Cruz to the point of him not running.
as a strong conservative American, I proudly jump on the Cruz birther bandwagon. We dont need a damn cuban running our country.

Nothing says 'strong, conservative American' more, than rejecting someone because of where his father was born......
How correct you are, why, we should let people from other countries run in our elections. Im sure with what the liberals have become Osama Bin Laden would have been a strong candidate.

Too bad we didn't have this discussion when Barry Hussein Sotoro Obama was running but you can count on the liberal media to cover for democrats with phonied up copies of a birth certificate. Nobody seemed to object when it was common knowledge that John McCain was born in Panama. Is their a special dispensation for Navy Admirals that isn't afforded to other American citizens?
although I cant stand McCain, never could, no clue what made the republicans think he was a good option,, But, he was born to a military family that was stationed on a U.S base at the time and that does give him a status as natural born citizen.
Although, I think its too bad in his case, had the republicans run a real candidate we might have been able to avoid the disaster of the last 8 years.

However, if Ted's mom was a Canadian citizen at the time of his birth, he is not eligible.

No- only if she was no longer an American citizen.
shhhh...
We are sitting back enjoying fakey presenting his true stripes as an actual birther on the left. Who would have thunk it.
I am a moderate Republican. Only the dopes and the dupes on the far, far right think I am left. So I a moderate Republican natural born citizen concerned with Ted's viability as an eligible candidate.

As a conservative I seriously cant stand Cruz, when it comes to washing this country of the illegals, we might have a better outcome with hillary or bernie. Cruz is way too far left.
as a strong conservative American, I proudly jump on the Cruz birther bandwagon. We dont need a damn cuban running our country.

Nothing says 'strong, conservative American' more, than rejecting someone because of where his father was born......
How correct you are, why, we should let people from other countries run in our elections. Im sure with what the liberals have become Osama Bin Laden would have been a strong candidate.

LOL- we let people born in other countries not only run in our elections, but be governors and Senators.

However, to you- a 'strong, conservative American'- an American whose father was born in Cuba is just a 'damned Cuban'.

Cruz is another damned Republican- but he is not a Cuban- he is an American- eligible- though not qualified.

LOL- we let people born in other countries not only run in our elections, but be governors and Senators.

However, to you- a 'strong, conservative American'- an American whose father was born in Cuba is just a 'damned Cuban'.

Cruz is another damned Republican- but he is not a Cuban- he is an American- eligible- though not qualified.
Since this is in reference to the president, why do you waste bandwith talking about all the other positions?
Why did you leave out the other vital jobs that non citizens can do, like dog catcher, police, hooker?

It may not be so.

Not because of Steve's silly natural born citizen misunderstanding, though.

Since this is in reference to the president, why do you waste bandwith talking about all the other positions?
Why did you leave out the other vital jobs that non citizens can do, like dog catcher, police, hooker?

Oh this was in reference to RWNJ's like yourself calling an American a 'damn cuban', and how you do represent the 'strong, conservative Americans' who judge Americans by who their father was- or by what country his father was born in.

Lots of reasons to dislike Cruz- hell there are legitimate reasons to dislike his father- that what you object to is that they are just more 'damned Cubans' is only legitimate to bigots.

However, if Ted's mom was a Canadian citizen at the time of his birth, he is not eligible.

shhhh...
We are sitting back enjoying fakey presenting his true stripes as an actual birther on the left. Who would have thunk it.
I am a moderate Republican. Only the dopes and the dupes on the far, far right think I am left. So I a moderate Republican natural born citizen concerned with Ted's viability as an eligible candidate.
Yes. We call those people birthers. That is what you are - a birther.

shhhh...
Yes. We call those people birthers. That is what you are - a birther.
When it comes to Cruz, yeah, I have questions about his citizenship. I did not about Obama. I knew from the start when the far right wing joined with the Hillaryites back in 2012 on Obama, that it would never go away. This may be different with Cruz, and we shall see. If it is determined that he is eligible, I am fine with that, but it needs to be looked at more carefully.

Forum List

Back