Proof That Ted Cruz Did Not Become A U.S. Citizen At Birth

If she was a voter, she was a Canadian citizen. It sounds as if she instilled Canadianism in Ted Cruz.

Let's keep checking the records.

You're better off arguing against his electability based on his politics...just saying.

No, that wouldnt be the case.
to be the natural born citizen elegible to run for President, all I have to provide is my live birth certificate showing where in the USA I was born and to whom.

Canadian ted on the other hand has a file on he and his mother in the Dept of Immigrations and Naturalization. that may mean he is an American citizen by virtue of his mothers citizenship.

But a natural born citizen such as myself does not have a file in the INS department. ted does.

See my point?
You born in the good ole USA yourself? You be natural born. ted is not.

You're better off arguing against his electability based on his politics...just saying.

to be the natural born citizen elegible to run for President, all I have to provide is my live birth certificate showing where in the USA I was born and to whom.

Canadian ted on the other hand has a file on he and his mother in the Dept of Immigrations and Naturalization. that may mean he is an American citizen by virtue of his mothers citizenship.

But a natural born citizen such as myself does not have a file in the INS department. ted does.

See my point?

At what point did he become a citizen?

See my point?

When his mother properly completed the necessary paperwork in the INS department would be my best bet.

What about you? You think it was instant at birth in Canada dont cha?

See my point?

Oh wait I know. When he got his Social Security number. When was that?

See my point?

When his mother properly completed the necessary paperwork in the INS department would be my best bet.

What about you? You think it was instant at birth in Canada dont cha?

Was it naturalization paperwork?

Did he have to go thru any naturalization ceremony?
Did he have to petition the US government to pretty please make him a citizen?

You think it was instant at birth in Canada dont cha?

Abso-fuckin-lutely.

toddd. You aint much of a patriot if you think ted is natural born.

Who isnt natural born todd? As long as a person is born to one American citizen parent, country does not matter, that would meet the definition of natural born as mentioned in the COtUS?

Why you think the framers even bothered to make a distinction then todd?

See my point?

Oh wait I know. When he got his Social Security number. When was that?
what are you talking about?

Who isnt natural born todd? As long as a person is born to one American citizen parent, country does not matter, that would meet the definition of natural born as mentioned in the COtUS?

Naturalization VS Natural Born

Figure it out.

As long as a person is born to one American citizen parent, country does not matter, that would meet the definition of natural born as mentioned in the COtUS?

Please post the portion of the Constitution that defines natural born citizen. I'll wait.

Naturalization VS Natural Born

Figure it out.

why dont you explain it. We have a difference of opinion. I explained why I dont believe ted fits the definition of natural born.

So what do you think the reference about being natural born was all about?

Cruz did not need to be naturalized, because he is a natural born citizen via his mothers citizenship. Had she renounced her citizenship, prior to his birth, for that of another country- then he'd be ineligible.

Don't mistake natural born for naturalized. Cruz never needed to be naturalized (granted citizenship) as he had it by nature of his mothers citizenship.

You think the framers intended that a person running for President could be born anywhere, to at least ONE marginal American parent and that met all requirements to run for President?

Wonder why the just didnt write it that way in the COtUS and why all those Naturalization acts in the late 1700s?

Natural born, Born in the USA.
There's nothing "marginal" about his mothers citizenship and the rights conveyed to her by it. Again, many Americans traveled abroad even then. You mistake the term natural born with naturalized. Ted Cruz never needed to be naturalized to gain citizenship, as he was natural born by virtue of his mothers citizenship.

What if it was a question of Iran instead of Canada....or Communist China instead of Canada...or even Cuba instead of Canada?

As long as a person is born to one American citizen parent, country does not matter, that would meet the definition of natural born as mentioned in the COtUS?

Please post the portion of the Constitution that defines natural born citizen. I'll wait.

todd fuck off. You know what answering a question with another question makes you?

A weak minded asshole. You dont seem to have much in the way of critical thinking skills. Fucking cant even form an opinion of what natural born may have referred to in the COtUS without asking me.

Back to football.

todd fuck off. You know what answering a question with another question makes you?

A weak minded asshole. You dont seem to have much in the way of critical thinking skills. Fucking cant even form an opinion of what natural born may have referred to in the COtUS without asking me.

Back to football.

You know what answering a question with another question makes you?

You know what making a claim and then not providing proof makes you? A fucking liar.

Now run away, idiot.

Back to football.

You know what making a claim and then not providing proof makes you? A fucking liar.

Now run away, idiot.

You cant be that fucking stupid can you?
You are asking me to PROVE to you that ted fucking cruz was born in Canada.

ROFLMAO. You dumb fuck. Where do you think ted was born?

Lousy argument, Wilbur. That means nothing.

If his mother had become a Canadian citizen by virtue of having a voting license, Wilbur, then Ted is not qualified to run for the office.

Do you understand now, Wilbur.

Back to football.

Now run away, idiot.

You cant be that fucking stupid can you?

ROFLMAO. You dumb fuck. Where do you think ted was born?

No I'm not, you fucking moron.

that would meet the definition of natural born as mentioned in the COtUS?

You claimed that the definition is mentioned in the Constitution. I asked you to prove your claim.
Instead of admitting you were wrong, you attacked me. Because I caught your lie.

Try again asshole.

Wilbur, Wilbur, Wilbur . . . my boy, you are confused.

If Ted's mommy was a Canadian citizen by virtue of having a voting license, Ted is not eligible.

If she were still a US citizen, then he is eligible, wherever he was born.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back