Proof the cover story for 9/111 began immediately after the attacks

It's pretty funny that 9/11 Rimjob keeps reading the posts of all the folks he has on ignore.

:lmao:

The ORBS make him do it.

your inane and irrelevant pictures only prove you have lost the intellectual debate..and that would be clear to anyone other than your fellow agents and debwunkers

id-eots thinks I posted a picture.

Last edited:
your inane and irrelevant pictures only prove you have lost the intellectual debate..and that would be clear to anyone other than your fellow agents and debwunkers

I'm not going to bother to debate you anymore. Your movement is irrelevant, as proved by the failure to present your wondrous petition to Congress, and the fact that your fearless leaders are leaving to pursue other revenue streams.

All that's left is to mock the few stragglers that are still denizens of The Land of Woo.

So that's what I'm going to do.

I'm not going to bother to debate you anymore. Your movement is irrelevant, as proved by the failure to present your wondrous petition to Congress, and the fact that your fearless leaders are leaving to pursue other revenue streams.

All that's left is to mock the few stragglers that are still denizens of The Land of Woo.

TRANSLATION-.."I can not debate you so I will just fling shit like a monkey in defeat".

lol.....you lose !.. moron in a hat

Originally Posted by eots
The building was not compromised.by damage...the NIST claim is the failure of column 79...UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE...would of resulted in initiation of the NIST collapse scenario ...(for example an a single explosion...or a kid with a pack of matches could cause the complete collapse of a 47 story steel framed building)

Originally Posted by daws101
this line is bullshit.:"UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE.."

Originally Posted by eots
The investigation team concluded that the column’s failure under any circumstance would have initiated the destructive sequence of events.
NIST Releases Final WTC 7 Investigation Report

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFpbZ-aLDLY]NIST Report on WTC7 debunked and exposed! - YouTube[/ame]
more desperation ,,

TRANSLATION-.."I can not debate you so I will just fling shit like a monkey in defeat".

lol.....you lose !.. moron in a hat

Dylan Avery and the death of the 911 Truth Movement - YouTube!

Now that the "crux" of your argument lay in waste, what else you got!?

so................no response?
your debwunker cut and paste was answered...these reports
mostly say we were informed by some nameless they ...that the building would come down...ignore all conflicting testimony and continually contradict the nist report by citing the hole as major factor in the collapse when nist says it was not

now that the "crux" of your argument lay in waste, what else you got!?

I got another debwunker that does not even know what the nist report on wtc 7 claims and ignores the of all first responders that speak of explosions and that they saw no reason that building would come down
explosions don't automatically mean explosives..also the first responders did not see all of the damage nor could they.
so their testimony does not fit the evidence!

Avery has even backed away from the stance that it was a missile and not a plane that hit the Pentagon. "It's easy to come to conclusions when a) you don't have a lot of information at your disposal and b) you haven't had a chance to actually talk to people who were there," Avery says.

What does Avery think of 9/11 conspiracy theories now? He thinks that while orchestrating the attacks was beyond the scope of the Bush administration, there was "considerable foreknowledge" within the government so that it should have been able to prevent them

9/11 conspiracism: How the Iraq war contributed to its rise. - Slate Magazine

Avery has even backed away from the stance that it was a missile and not a plane that hit the Pentagon. "It's easy to come to conclusions when a) you don't have a lot of information at your disposal and b) you haven't had a chance to actually talk to people who were there," Avery says.

What does Avery think of 9/11 conspiracy theories now? He thinks that while orchestrating the attacks was beyond the scope of the Bush administration, there was "considerable foreknowledge" within the government so that it should have been able to prevent them

I have little interest in the subject ,I am still looking for a factual investigation and a reasonable explanation on the issues surrounding prior knowledge and for the collapses and especially in the case of wtc 7

I have little interest in the subject ,I am still looking for a factual investigation and a reasonable explanation on the issues surrounding prior knowledge and for the collapses and especially in the case of wtc 7

Then quit JAQing around and present that petition.

There was an investigation. Its conclusions just don't match up with your idiotic conspiracy-nut musings, so you reject it. :cuckoo:

You truly are an idiot.

You can't even handle the fact that your lunatic "hypothesis" would absolutely require you to accept, as true, so many bizarre notions that anybody with an honest brain and the first glimmers of logic would reject them summarily at first sight.

It's pretty funny that 9/11 Rimjob keeps reading the posts of all the folks he has on ignore.

The ORBS make him do it.

once again eot's claims an imaginary victory...

The ORBS make him do it.

once again eot's claims an imaginary victory...

But he used the sub-moronic fake word "debwunker" again, so it's all good!

:lol:

Now that the "crux" of your argument lay in waste, what else you got!?

mostly say we were informed by some nameless they ...that the building would come down...ignore all conflicting testimony and continually contradict the nist report by citing the hole as major factor in the collapse when nist says it was not

now that the "crux" of your argument lay in waste, what else you got!?

I got another debwunker that does not even know what the nist report on wtc 7 claims and ignores the of all first responders that speak of explosions and that they saw no reason that building would come down
explosions don't automatically mean explosives..also the first responders did not see all of the damage nor could they.

saying a building is dangerous for firefighters to be in because there could be a collapse commonly means parts of the structure falling ,roof or walls ,floors falling within the structure ..not the complete collapse and destruction of a 47 story building being reduced to a pile of ruble and dust in seconds

saying a building is dangerous for firefighters to be in because there could be a collapse commonly means parts of the structure falling ,roof or walls ,floors falling within the structure ..not the complete collapse and destruction of a 47 story building being reduced to a pile of ruble and dust in seconds

And there was so much "common" and every day work-a-day "normal" about 9/11/2001.

:cuckoo:

So the remains of WTC 7 looked like this??

russia-267.JPG

Forum List

Back