Proof the protestors didn't incite shooter

A Constitutional atmosphere of the right to assemble and the right to free speech?

Why do wingnuts hate the Constitution?
Burning, looting, blocking roads, and the right to murder isn't a constitutional right, you dumbass.
They are doing none of that in NYC.
They are blocking roads.
So what? NYC roads get blocked all the time, for every parade, organization, city services, film shoot, funerals, and protests. And the cops get extra pay.

No sense in bitching about it - it's their Constitutional right to assemble and to exercise free speech.
Okay then the next time one lays in the road, don't bitch if they get run over. The first what you stated have to get permits. Another thing that Garner didn't have. Thanks for pointing out another law he broke.
Why would I bitch if one got over? I could give a shit.

It's certainly not just the protestors. The media also plays a role in all of this, helping to vilify the police. :rolleyes-41:

I'm sorry, but I just don't have much sympathy for a lawbreaker who fights the police and ends up getting injured/killed. I do feel sorry for his family that they had to lose a loved one because of his own ignorance though. Such a waste. Maybe if he had not been out breaking laws and fighting with police, he would be alive today to enjoy the holiday season with his family? Honestly though, I don't know what some of you people expect the police to do, or how you expect them to react when they have so much to be concerned about during that type of situation.

Forum List

Back