Propagandist Jimmy Kimmel “live” forced to re-film show after Kamala Harris disrupted by anti war protesters

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
This couldn’t have been written any better. It shows us how the left-wing Hollywood elite are complete and utter propagandists. Straight out of 1984. They need everything to go perfect for them. They put on an act for everybody… what you are seeing is undeniable propaganda from the left wing.

Kimmel and Harris were constantly disrupted by numerous left-wing anti-war protesters at a recent filming…. But we won’t see that in the Final Cut of the Jimmy Kimmel “live” show. Boy I wonder how many takes they had to do for this one. How dystopian can one get?

Kimmel used to be funny, but I suppose it's network pressure and political leanings over the past 3 or 4 years he has become insufferably unfunny and incredibly disingenuous.

Even his guests have changed. Now he only has guests that are liberal democrats, or speak about social agenda topics, and so on. He never has counterpoint guests on his show or has a wide variety of types of guests. And a good amount of them always end up talking "the black experience", or women's rights, or gay rights, and the occasional anti trump joke. The entire show has a definite slant to one political side.

Kimmel is a sell out. Plain and simple. He is playing political ball with the network to keep his show. He once was funny, the man show was dumb but it was funny and a lot of stuff he did wasn't politically correct. He just did stuff he thought was funny. But now he dances to someone else's tune and his show reflects that.

All networks have their sellout talk show hosts that are only there to spin what the network tells them to and have the guests they want talk about the stuff they want and push whatever the current trend is. The day time talk shows on those same networks are also just as bad.

They all seem so terribly forced and fake. The last good hosts were conan and Craig Ferguson. They were the last ones to seem like they had fun and were kind of doing what they wanted.

He is presenting to an echo chamber anyways. Its not as if this is going to lead to increased votes. His fear was perhaps discouraging some from voting when they see the protests.

This couldn’t have been written any better. It shows us how the left-wing Hollywood elite are complete and utter propagandists.
Is that surprising? Whining about the left's propaganda isn't going to help Trump. A bigger antiwar propaganda blitz for Trump might.
If it happens soon enough?

Watch out for dirty tricks by the president (king) to stop Trump! There's nothing more sacred to America than the war against Russia!

Kimmel used to be funny, but I suppose it's network pressure and political leanings over the past 3 or 4 years he has become insufferably unfunny and incredibly disingenuous.

Even his guests have changed. Now he only has guests that are liberal democrats, or speak about social agenda topics, and so on. He never has counterpoint guests on his show or has a wide variety of types of guests. And a good amount of them always end up talking "the black experience", or women's rights, or gay rights, and the occasional anti trump joke. The entire show has a definite slant to one political side.

Kimmel is a sell out. Plain and simple. He is playing political ball with the network to keep his show. He once was funny, the man show was dumb but it was funny and a lot of stuff he did wasn't politically correct. He just did stuff he thought was funny. But now he dances to someone else's tune and his show reflects that.

All networks have their sellout talk show hosts that are only there to spin what the network tells them to and have the guests they want talk about the stuff they want and push whatever the current trend is. The day time talk shows on those same networks are also just as bad.

They all seem so terribly forced and fake. The last good hosts were conan and Craig Ferguson. They were the last ones to seem like they had fun and were kind of doing what they wanted.
Not only Kimmel, Fallon and Colbert as well.

We need a Department of Karma/Revenge for all of this. Only the political shillism will be reversed and their families' lives will depend on it. These people we have seen have promoted riots/insurrections for the peasants to do and are murderers. There is no guilt. None at all. Tell that to any person losing family members involved in any of that. Or the loss of stores that people went to that were destroyed from arson and criminal acts in poorer neighborhoods forcing them to go miles away for products and medicines.

We need a Department of Karma/Revenge for all of this. Only the political shillism will be reversed and their families' lives will depend on it.
Biden's war against Russia makes it his cakewalk for him to enjoy.

At the moment, Trump has no antidote because Americans have made it be so for a president's war.

But?

The nature of the enemy can change all that overnight. on account of Biden's war can never be won.

The people who see hope in Trump can't afford to sit quietly by and allow Biden to try to rule the world. Trump needs to know that it won't be suicidal for him to oppose Biden's war.[/B]

Not only Kimmel, Fallon and Colbert as well.

Well, I was throwing them in there also when I said all network hosts

Colbert is truly politically driven and he doesn't hide it. Fallon is the ultimate dodo bird stooge because he acts like a clueless moron. The others are just copy cats of Kimmel.

Even if I was a liberal Democrat I couldn't stand to watch those shows because they have become just the most dumbed down from of entertainment for the lowest common denominator. I could feel my brain cells dying from atrophy just watching them.

This couldn’t have been written any better. It shows us how the left-wing Hollywood elite are complete and utter propagandists. Straight out of 1984. They need everything to go perfect for them. They put on an act for everybody… what you are seeing is undeniable propaganda from the left wing.

Kimmel and Harris were constantly disrupted by numerous left-wing anti-war protesters at a recent filming…. But we won’t see that in the Final Cut of the Jimmy Kimmel “live” show. Boy I wonder how many takes they had to do for this one. How dystopian can one get?

It's a oomedy TV entertainment show, dipshit.

It's not time to start whining yet, even though it wins you some agreement and gratification.

The nature of America's enemy in Biden's war, has the capacity to change the history of America' presidential wars as again being a slambunk for the president.

The outcome is not good against both China and Russia!

We need a Department of Karma/Revenge for all of this. Only the political shillism will be reversed and their families' lives will depend on it. These people we have seen have promoted riots/insurrections for the peasants to do and are murderers. There is no guilt. None at all. Tell that to any person losing family members involved in any of that. Or the loss of stores that people went to that were destroyed from arson and criminal acts in poorer neighborhoods forcing them to go miles away for products and medicines.
You need mental help.

Forum List

Back