Proper grammar and syntax is White supremacy.

Anyone who "talks like a black person" is someone I automatically disregard and ignore. Blacks that talk like blacks aren't worth listening to because improper English and constantly changing slang and purposely mispronouncing words is somehow cool to them.

That's why I can't stand most black comedians and actors as they really black it up.

That goes for white people as well. Anyone that can't even speak with a 10th grade English level is a waste of space.

Anyone who "talks like a black person" is someone I automatically disregard and ignore. Blacks that talk like blacks aren't worth listening to because improper English and constantly changing slang and purposely mispronouncing words is somehow cool to them.

Worse, it signifies an illiterate person too uneducated to be taken seriously.

wonder what college she got her degree from?
~~~~~~
I knew we were in trouble when I had a college grad secretary foisted upon me that couldn't spell or put proper sentences together. She didn't last the month.
That happened in 1999.

~~~~~~
I knew we were in trouble when I had a college grad secretary foisted upon me that couldn't spell or put proper sentences together. She didn't last the month.
That happened in 1999.
When I joined the Army and went to MEPS I took the ASVAB with a bunch of kids who had bachelors degrees. When we were picking our MOS's those kids where given print outs of the jobs they were qualified for based on ASVAB scores, when they got to me they handed me a book with every job in the Army and told me to pick what I wanted. College degrees today aren't worth the paper they are written on. The Kids today aren't learning shit.

That's why I can't stand most black comedians and actors as they really black it up.

That goes for white people as well. Anyone that can't even speak with a 10th grade English level is a waste of space.
Unless you need them to Tile your Kitchen or Bathroom or diagnose your Heat Pump / Air Conditioner issue ...

The model for future English teachers in California.
1670295843517.png

Maybe the leftists will try to bring back teaching ebonics like they did in California in the 90s.
You can’t make this stuff up.

When I joined the Army and went to MEPS I took the ASVAB with a bunch of kids who had bachelors degrees. When we were picking our MOS's those kids where given print outs of the jobs they were qualified for based on ASVAB scores, when they got to me they handed me a book with every job in the Army and told me to pick what I wanted. College degrees today aren't worth the paper they are written on. The Kids today aren't learning shit.
Come on, the truth is they're taught that whites are racist, Climate change is real, transgenderism is normal, while English composition, elocution, penmanship, math and real history are not necessary.

Forum List

Back