Proper grammar and syntax is White supremacy.

Those scenes were extra funny to me because by then I had become fluid in such talk when I was dealing with black convicts on a daily basis......Honkey had to step-up to keep-up, know what I'm sayin'?

Black convicts. lol, one called me the N word. I said, I know you are but what am I and he tried to hit me. Lol, poor thing.

When math is racist, proper English is white supremacy, science is homo/transphobic, and history needs to be erased, what's the point schools anymore? We are doomed.
It seems to me the plan is for the Chinese is take over in a couple of decades.

I predict the blacks will not like the way the Chinese treat them as the Chinese don’t give a shit about the blacks being slaves.

I remember a black woman who bragged that she was bI-lingual: she could speak correct English along with crass Ebonics with all its grammar mistakes and poor pronunciation.
In the late SIXTIES, I was an assistant manager for a major retail firm. I made the daily bank deposits at a bank just down from us in a mall. I thought one of the tellers was drop-dead gorgeous and wanted a dinner date. She was black, me a white guy. She spoke perfect English. One day I asked her to dinner. She responded in street-level ebonics that she'd love to, but if her daddy or brothers saw me taking her out, they would kick the living s***i out of me.

Our discussions during the bank deposit were a bit more subdued after that.

Forum List

Back