Proper grammar and syntax is White supremacy.

Come on, the truth is they're taught that whites are racist, Climate change is real, transgenderism is normal, while English composition, elocution, penmanship, math and real history are not necessary.
You left out The Racis founding of America and Guns are bad umkay ...

I remember the conversation between two young men at a high school football game, eyeballing a cute cheerleader in her little cheerleader skirt. One youngster said to the other, “I’d like to take her to the dance this Friday.” To which the other young man replied, “Too late. I already took her to the malt shop last weekend.”
Except this was at a black school and the conversation sounded like this…
First young black male: “Yo, nigga. I be way up dat junk geeking away like a muh fucka!
Second boy: “Sheeeit! I been done hit dat junk, yungin’!”

Maybe the leftists will try to bring back teaching ebonics like they did in California in the 90s.
You can’t make this stuff up.
I remember a black woman who bragged that she was bI-lingual: she could speak correct English along with crass Ebonics with all its grammar mistakes and poor pronunciation.

When math is racist, proper English is white supremacy, science is homo/transphobic, and history needs to be erased, what's the point schools anymore? We are doomed.
It’s one of the traits of whiteness, along with working hard, being polite, and meeting schedules.

I remember a black woman who bragged that she was bI-lingual: she could speak correct English along with crass Ebonics with all its grammar mistakes and poor pronunciation.
The woman who said she was Trayvon Martin's girlfriend. She spoke English, but not well. Eugenics and street trash.

When math is racist, proper English is white supremacy, science is homo/transphobic, and history needs to be erased, what's the point schools anymore? We are doomed.
All engineered to appease feelings and wishes that things were different long long ago. Gotta hold onto those crutches-Lib 101

Well, yep, it sure does appear as if that one women sure did do that.

I've heard others say the same thing, but it's hardly widespread. I'm pretty sure most people still realize that grammar has value.

If nothing else, no matter what job field a student eventually goes into, being able to communicate professionally will only help them out. Talk however you like to your friends, but when you're in a job interview, or a pitch meeting, or in front of a judge (for whatever reason), your life is going to be much better if you speak good word usements oftenly.

Anyone who "talks like a black person" is someone I automatically disregard and ignore. Blacks that talk like blacks aren't worth listening to because improper English and constantly changing slang and purposely mispronouncing words is somehow cool to them.

That's why I can't stand most black comedians and actors as they really black it up.

That goes for white people as well. Anyone that can't even speak with a 10th grade English level is a waste of space.
Black "contributions" to America are dragging the country into the gutter.

Lowering standards in hiring and college entrance is only hurting those people who care about their education and who still believe in merit.

This country's resources should go to people who work hard to improve themselves - NOT to those who put forth little, or no effort.

Stop wasting time on those who make a career of whining, bitching, and moaning about how fucking "oppressed" they are. Too many people think everything should be handed to them with NO effort on their part.

Last edited:
Let's be fair.

Some "Black" phrases have entered Standard American English. Yes, they have enriched the language.

The one aspect that drives me up the wall is that some African Americans continue to say something like "Sue love Tom" instead of the standard "loves."

BUT I have read that in England hundreds of years ago, there were areas where people did NOT use the "s." So when they came to America, the slaves simply imitated their speech.

P.S. Regardless of one's ethnicity, I sure(ly) wish that people when writing would distinguish between "it's" ("It's Wednesday") and "its" ("I never drink beer. I don't like its taste").

Forum List

Back