Prophetic Vision of The Future Pope by Dumitru Duduman

Book of Jeremiah

Platinum Member
Nov 3, 2012
Dumitru Duduman had this Vision / Prophetic Dream about the future pope in the early 90's before his death. Dumitru Duduman was a Romanian Pastor who smuggled over a million bibles into Russia to the underground church. He was beaten, tortured and almost died while in Romanian Communist jail repeatedly. They wanted to know where the Christians were hiding. Dumitru refused and chose to take the beatings, torture and in the end death. God saved his life and kept him from dying. Instead the man who ordered his death died of internal bleeding. The bible warns, Touch not mine anointed and do my prophets no harm. Dumitru Duduman is a man who did not lie. He gave the very words spoken to him as they were spoken, the visions as he saw them and never held back a word from what God had told him to tell the people. Here is the prophecy about this pope before he became pope. God doesn't want anyone without excuse on that day so it is better for people to hear about it now.

The Beast Strikes

clip from link......Once again, I heard the voice, but I could not see who was speaking to me. The voice said, "Look higher than the black planes." When I looked, above the planes, I saw a helicopter which hovered above them. On the side of the helicopter there was a plank, like on a ship, where soldiers were lined up, dressed in black, all armed the same, and of about the same size. From the center of the helicopter, a platform began to raise up. It rose higher than the helicopter itself.

On the platform was a throne. The Pope was on the throne, yelling with a loud voice, "I have been given the power to rule the earth and to fight against the Protestants, that I may overtake them."

As I watched him with terror and fear - because he was surrounded by a powerful force which was formed by planes and personnel - suddenly a white cloud appeared and covered them, so I could no longer see anything. Out of the midst of the white cloud came a man dressed in shining clothes, wearing a shiny crown on his head. He spoke to me. His voice sounded like thunder. When I heard his voice, I fell to the ground.

He said, "Remember everything you've heard, everything you've seen, and everything you will hear. Tell my people, because once again I want to work with you more than I have until now. The armies, and the planes that you saw, and the Beast that sat upon the helicopter - these are the catholic powers which will overtake the holy, that the words prophesied in Revelation may come to pass. A majority of my people will be overtaken and trampled because their lives are not clean before their Lord. Tell this message to them! Do not be quiet! For if you are quiet, I will punish you! The churches are fraudulent (counterfeit, fake). They live a life as their hearts desire, with their hands stained in blood - in adultery, in sodomy, and worshiping strange and foreign gods. Because they have forsaken the true God, He has allowed them to go as their hearts desired. Now, tell them! Cry out loud! Tell them to stop treading the path their hearts desire - to repent with all their hearts, that in the day of the Beast's anger I may be able to save them, so they would not deny me. The time is very short, and the army of their salvation is already prepared."

Again, He spoke to me, "Look to your right." When I looked, I saw such a vast army that my eyes could not encompass it. "This is the army I have prepared to save my people from the Beast's grasp. Do not forget to tell them the words that I have told you. I will give you a spirit of remembrance." ........read the full story on link.

Last edited:
There is no greater man of God in recent history than Dumitru Duduman. He never fell into the money trap, he lived very simply, he continued to feed,clothe and preach to the poor and opened orphanage in Romania that flourishes to this day. By their fruits ye shall know them. Dumitru's fruit is abundant and holy. He was a man who was pure in heart to the very end of his life.

Here is another of Dumitru Dudumans prophecies called The Fall of America. He was sent to America with this warning. These video are from the 80's. Long before there was any sign of a Russian / Chinese invasion upon the United States. Dumitru said the LORD told him that when the Chinese invade Taiwan - America would go to war with China and the Russians would attack America with a nuclear strike.

[ame=http://youtu.be/6o9WKK7MDT0]The Fall of America - Dumitru Duduman 1/5 - YouTube[/ame]

Listen to Dumitru Duduman. He makes it clear! It is not your denomination that will save you! It is your relationship with God! It is time to wake up, America! The hour Dumitru warned about is drawing near. The nations he named who said they would assist in the invasion of the USA? The same nations in alliance with China and Russia today. How could Dumitru know these things if not that God gave him this warning to give us all?

[ame=http://youtu.be/Hfe0ev_l0L4]The Fall of America - Dumitru Duduman 2/5 - YouTube[/ame]

Dumitru Duduman testimony continues in Part three of Gods warning to America:

[ame=http://youtu.be/cfX4kApZf5Y]The Fall of America - Dumitru Duduman 3/5 - YouTube[/ame]

Part 4 of Dumitru Dudumans message to America. America will burn message began in early 80's. Dumitru visited many churches to warn them of the coming fall of America. He never changed one word of his testimony. Today everything is unfolding exactly as he said God told him it would.

[ame=http://youtu.be/v-g5Mm5eQII]The Fall of America - Dumitru Duduman 4/5 - YouTube[/ame]

Part five of five for the testimony of Dumitru Duduman - America will Fall :

[ame=http://youtu.be/CFgwagsDV8g]The Fall of America - Dumitru Duduman 5/5 - YouTube[/ame]

It is time to send out this warning far and wide to the American people. As you have viewed all 5 videos you will notice that never once did Dumitru Duduman mention the President as being part of the plot to destroy America. When the LORD tells Dumitru Duduman about why the judgment of America is coming the president is not mentioned as one of the reasons. It is time to take accountability for ourselves and realize our nation is under judgment for the sins of the people. Not the sins of Barack Obama. The answer is simple. Each man, woman and child in America needs to repent and get right with God. We all need to do that. None of us are without sin - we need to be reconciled to Jesus Christ and He will protect us against our enemies in the days ahead. It's our choice. Not Obama's!

A vision Dumitru Duduman had in 1996. Russia and China plan to invade America:

China and Russia

"Stand there, don't move, and look," he continued. "You will see what they are saying, and what they are preparing for America." As I was looking, I saw a great light. A dark cloud appeared over it. I saw the president of Russia, a short, chubby man, who said he was the president of China, and two others. The last two also said where they were from, but I did not understand. However, I gathered they were part of Russian controlled territory. The men stepped out of the cloud.

The Russian president began to speak to the Chinese one. "I will give you the land with all the people, but you must free Taiwan of the Americans. Do not fear, we will attack them from behind."

A voice said to me, "Watch where the Russians penetrate America." I saw these words being written: Alaska; Minnesota; Florida. Then, the man spoke again, "When America goes to war with China, the Russians will strike without warning." The other two presidents spoke, "We, too, will fight for you." Each had a place already planned as a point of attack. All of them shook hands and hugged. Then they all signed a contract. One of them said, "We're sure that Korea and Cuba will be on our side, too. Without a doubt, together, we can destroy America."

The president of Russia began to speak insistently, "Why let ourselves be led by the Americans? Why not rule the world ourselves? They have to be kicked out of Europe, too! Then I could do as I please with Europe!" The man standing beside me asked, "This is what you saw: they act as friends, and say they respect the treaties made together. But everything I've shown you is how it will REALLY happen. You must tell them what is being planned against America. Then, when it comes to pass, the people will remember the words the Lord has spoken." Who are you?" I asked.

"I am the protector of America. America's sin has reached God. He will allow this destruction, for He can no longer stand such wickedness. God however, still has people that worship Him with a clean heart as they do His work. He has prepared a heavenly army to save these people."

As I looked, a great army, well armed and dressed in white, appeared before me.

"Do you see that?" the man asked. "This army will go to battle to save My chosen ones. Then, the difference between the Godly and the ungodly will be evident. continued on link....

Last edited:
Today is the day of Salvation. Not tomorrow. Today.

The scriptures declare: For God so loved the world that He gave His Only Begotten Son that whosoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe in him stands condemned already because he has not believed in the name of Gods one and only Son. - John 3:16 - 18

This is the verdict: Light has come into the world, but men loved darkness instead of the light because their deeds were evil. Everyone who does evil hates the light, and will not come into the light for fear that his deeds will be exposed. But whoever lives by the truth comes into the light, so that it may be seen plainly that what he has done has been done through God. John 3: 19 - 21

What must a man do to enter the kingdom of heaven? He must be born again? How does that happen?

We recognize our need for Jesus Christ who is our Savior. We repent of our sins. We confess with our mouth and believe in our heart that Jesus Christ shed his blood on the cross for our sins and ransomed us from hell. That he rose from the grave and ascended into heaven where he is seated at the right hand of the Father. We accept Jesus as our Lord and Savior by confessing Jesus as Lord over our life and making the prayer of confession in Romans 10: 8. We believe by faith that the Word of God is true. That Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth and the Life. We exchange our filthy rags for his righteousness and our old life for new life in Him. A new beginning with your sins forgiven and under the blood of Jesus Christ. Who would not want that peace of mind knowing what lies ahead for this nation? Read Romans 10:8 - 12. It's all there waiting for you! God loves you! God is willing and able to protect you and your loved ones! What have you got to lose? This is good news!

Last edited:
YOU unbelievers need to be thankful for the believers living in the USA.The USA is blessed because of believers living here. God said he would spare sodom judgment if even ten righteous people could be found there. IMHO. There must be at least a few million real believers living in the USA today!!!! PTL.

We'll know who is who after the dust settles, GISMY. Hang onto that thought. We're not there yet. Jesus declared, Those that endure until the end the same shall be saved.

- Jeremiah

Last edited:
We'll know who is who after the dust settles, GISMY. Hang onto that thought. We're not there yet. Jesus declared, Those that endure until the end the same shall be saved.

- Jeremiah

OH!!! DO YOU LIVE IN FEAR??? DOUBTING YOUR SALVATION???? WHY not just believe God's word????????

It is written,

Make every effort to live at peace with all men and to be holy, without holiness no one will see the LORD.

Hebrews 12: 14

New Testament Teaching, GISMY.

It is written,

Make every effort to live at peace with all men and to be holy, without holiness no one will see the LORD.

Why no answer??? fear??? shame??? guilt??===OH!!! DO YOU LIVE IN FEAR??? DOUBTING YOUR SALVATION???? WHY not just believe God's word????????

This should be an encouraging word to the body of Christ for the days ahead. A prophetic dream Michael Boldea Jr. shared some time ago. Michael Boldea Jr. is Dumitru Duduman's grandson and the young man in the videos you see intepreting for Dumitru. The message?

God will protect His people in the perilous times ahead:

The House That Stood

I dreamt I was walking down a street, but to the left and the right of me everything was utterly destroyed. If not for the foundations sticking out of the earth, one would not have known anything had once stood there. I have seen the aftermath of earthquakes while living in California in the eighties, I have likewise seen the aftermath of tornadoes live and in person, and this looked like neither of the two. The best way I can describe it, is that the entire street seemed to have been razed. From trees, to homes, to fences, everything had been flattened and annihilated.

The street curved to the left, and as I followed it turning the corner, I was surprised to see a house standing a couple hundred yards ahead of me on the right. There was nothing special about the house. A single story home, with a porch and a porch swing, once painted white by what I could gather, but having taken on a charred look.
I quickened my pace, as even in my dream this seemed odd and surreal, and as I approached the house I heard what could only have been prayer coming from inside. This was no typical prayer. It was passionate, and fervent, and the only time I remember having heard prayer like this, is when we would have prayer nights in our home in Romania during the Communist occupation.

This was anything but a restrained prayer gathering, and the voices coming from inside the house were praising God, and giving glory to Him.
I stood just short of the front step, and listened to the prayers coming from within the house, until in my dream, I woke up.
As I awoke from my dream within a dream, the man I have grown accustomed to seeing was standing at the foot of my mattress.
Do you understand what youve just seen? he asked without prelude.

I believe I do I answered somewhat confidently. The man gave me a look one might give to a slowwitted individual and said, perhaps in part, then reached out and touched my shoulder.

Suddenly I was back on the same street, and I realized this only because of the house with the porch swing, now a pristine white. It was the only thing that was the same as in my previous dream, because now there were trees, and homes, up and down the block. It looked and sounded like a typical neighborhood, but above the din of chirping birds and barking dogs, I could hear prayer coming from inside the home with the porch swing. It was the same kind of fervent, passionate prayer I had heard on the previous occasion. I strained to hear what they were praying for, but I could only hear snippets from time to time. As I made to climb the first of three steps, I was back in my bed, with the man standing patiently by my mattress.
Now you understand, he said, tell them not to fear, but to draw close to the Father in whom is shelter from the storm, and protection from destruction.I then woke up, disoriented, wondering for a while if this was yet another dream within a dream. Realizing that it was not, I knelt beside my mattress and started to pray.
I have not released a dream or a vision in two years, and if not for the specific instruction tell them I would have been hesitant in releasing this dream as well. As I explained in a recent radio interview, the reason why I have not released any visions or dreams is because many within the household of faith have become, for lack of a better term, prophecy junkies. At every gathering, at every meetings, there is always the inevitable whats the Lord been showing you lately, as though He hasn't shown us enough, or as though His word is not clear enough.
I specifically asked permission of God to withhold what He was showing me for a season, and have single-mindedly focused on preaching Christ, and Him crucified wherever I was asked to preach, because our safety, our shelter, and our protection is in Christ Jesus our Lord, Savior and King.
Our refuge, our shelter, our place of safety is not a geographical location; it is in the arms of Jesus. Continue reading on link........

Last edited:
It is written,

Why no answer??? fear??? shame??? guilt??===OH!!! DO YOU LIVE IN FEAR??? DOUBTING YOUR SALVATION???? WHY not just believe God's word????????

If you believe the Word of God then you must do what it says, GISMY. It is not just believing the Word of God that saves you but "obeying and keeping the Word of God" AFTER accepting Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior that saves you.

Satan and his demons believe the Word of God is true! So what?! They are still going to spend an eternity in hell full of misery and suffering - along with those they have duped into serving Satan instead of Jesus.

If Jesus is LORD over your life you'll keep his commandments. Why call Him LORD if you are not willing to do what he says? He is one day going to tell that crowd, Depart from me you workers of iniquity, I never knew you.

Dumitru Duduman asked the LORD many years ago what sign he could know the nearness of America's fall. He knew that first Taiwan had to be invaded by China and that America had to go to war with China - He knew there would be an internal uprising inside America - the american people rising up against the American government at the time of the invasion by the Russians. He knew that the Russians would respond with an attack on our largest nuclear warehouses right after...then the invasion would begin.

.... still he wanted to know what would be the sign that this time was at at hand?

This was what the LORD told him:

Revolution In RomaniaJune 1989

As we continued to pray, asking the Lord when these things would happen to America, I had a message from God telling me, "Don't be afraid. First, there will be a revolution in Romania, and then the troubles will come upon America. However, things will get better in Romania before anything happens to this country."

NOTE* Recently Romania asked Obama to protect them in the event of an invasion from the Russians. Romania is on the border of Ukraine. At the current moment Romania is in a far better state than it was in 1989. This is a sign that it could happen at any time now.

Last edited:
News article from 1996 on Taiwan. Are we there yet?

Will China invade Taiwan? - UK - News - The Independent

It sounds like a scenario from an over-excitable Hollywood screenwriter pining for old, Cold War-style scenes of apocalypse with Communist soldiers rushing from landing craft to invade a tiny capitalist island. Except that this is not Hollywood. The drama is real. The chances of an armed conflict between the People's Republic of China and the "Republic of China" - in other words, the island of Taiwan - are greater than at any time for decades. That, in turn, would be much more than just a regional fracas. If such a conflict breaks out, then the United Stateswould find it hard to stand by and watch Taiwan attacked.

read more on link to 1996 news article..

Last edited:

Forum List

Back