Prosecute me Lynch, I DARE YOU.

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
The Real World
Former Congressman Unleashes on Attorney General in Rant Against Islam: ‘Go Ahead and Prosecute Me. I Dare You.’

Walsh continued to slam Lynch in his video for the comments she made at Muslim Advocate’s 10th anniversary dinner one day after law enforcement officials say two people opened fire at a holiday party in San Bernardino, California, leaving 14 people dead and more than one dozen injured. According to reports, the wife pledged allegiance to the Islamic State on her Facebook page just moments before the attack.

You know what?

I wholeheartedly support that idea.

Islime is a sick cult of slavery, death and conquest.

Are all muzbots "warriors" or jihadists?

Of course not. Not all Americans are soldiers, not all members of primitive tribes were warriors either. Not all Christians were Crusaders, not all Japanese were Kamikaze, not all Germans were Nazis, and not all Russians were commies. However as social animals we all support the groups we belong in, except for bed wetters who always support the enemy.

Muzbots draw no distinctions between warrior or innocent civilian. It's time that the people of the world who are sick of being involved in conflicts started by primitive lunatics who kill indiscriminately to rise up and purge their regions of these assholes. They contribute NOTHING, they take everything they can get their asswiping hands on, and if you're lucky they'll kill you quickly.

So FUCK YOU LYNCH, you fascist PIG, Fuck You and your meat muppet faggot boss, and fuck all the sniveling parasite bed wetters who empower sick sociopaths like you. I DARE YOU to try and prosecute me for resisting the asinine policies that endanger innocent people.

Go ahead and report this post to your moonbat messiah bed wetters. If the criminally insane sociopaths you vote for were so confident that their intimidation was working, they wouldn't be so desperate to undermine the 2nd Amendment.

As long as people don't threaten muslims with death or violence...Well, I have no problem with people speaking their minds. Lynch is over stepping on this one.
Threatening death or violence isn't protected speech. Where's the overstepping?

As long as people don't threaten muslims with death or violence...Well, I have no problem with people speaking their minds. Lynch is over stepping on this one.
I said if people didn't threaten those things.
Lynch only said that those who did would be prosecuted, so what's the beef? Where's the overstep?

Lynch only said that those who did would be prosecuted, so what's the beef? Where's the overstep?

So, why weren't some BLM members arrested and charged after directly calling for the killing of cops and whites? As usual, the administration is being selective.

The legal standard for criminal threats or incitement is a very high bar to pass.

According to SCOTUS, the government cannot punish inflammatory speech unless that speech is directed to inciting, and is likely to incite, imminent lawless action.

Was Michael Brown's step dad arrested for calling of the burning of Ferguson? Well gosh..no he was not. Maybe because it was not against muslims.
Lynch is a hypocrite.

She actually said 'edging toward'. Can you tell us what that means exactly?

No, she said she would prosecute speech that "edges toward violence". Sounds like the Mississippi to me. Broad and muddy.

It's an intimidation tactic. Nothing more.

No, she said she would prosecute speech that "edges toward violence". Sounds like the Mississippi to me. Broad and muddy.

It's an intimidation tactic. Nothing more.

The US ATTY General should be removed from office. Attempting to intimidate Americans? What in the monkey fuck is that sociopath "thinking"?

I'm not intimidated. Fuck that imbecile, fuck libturds who support her, and fuck the cult of slavery, death and conquest.

Former Congressman Unleashes on Attorney General in Rant Against Islam: ‘Go Ahead and Prosecute Me. I Dare You.’

Walsh continued to slam Lynch in his video for the comments she made at Muslim Advocate’s 10th anniversary dinner one day after law enforcement officials say two people opened fire at a holiday party in San Bernardino, California, leaving 14 people dead and more than one dozen injured. According to reports, the wife pledged allegiance to the Islamic State on her Facebook page just moments before the attack.

You know what?

I wholeheartedly support that idea.

Islime is a sick cult of slavery, death and conquest.

Are all muzbots "warriors" or jihadists?

Of course not. Not all Americans are soldiers, not all members of primitive tribes were warriors either. Not all Christians were Crusaders, not all Japanese were Kamikaze, not all Germans were Nazis, and not all Russians were commies. However as social animals we all support the groups we belong in, except for bed wetters who always support the enemy.

Muzbots draw no distinctions between warrior or innocent civilian. It's time that the people of the world who are sick of being involved in conflicts started by primitive lunatics who kill indiscriminately to rise up and purge their regions of these assholes. They contribute NOTHING, they take everything they can get their asswiping hands on, and if you're lucky they'll kill you quickly.

So FUCK YOU LYNCH, you fascist PIG, Fuck You and your meat muppet faggot boss, and fuck all the sniveling parasite bed wetters who empower sick sociopaths like you. I DARE YOU to try and prosecute me for resisting the asinine policies that endanger innocent people.

Go ahead and report this post to your moonbat messiah bed wetters. If the criminally insane sociopaths you vote for were so confident that their intimidation was working, they wouldn't be so desperate to undermine the 2nd Amendment.

Lynch is on MTP now avoiding answering any and all questions. Her only point is to say "we are searching for the motivation for the San Bernadino shootings".

As long as people don't threaten muslims with death or violence...Well, I have no problem with people speaking their minds.

Lynch is over stepping on this one.
She would be if she said she'd prosecute people.for anything less than threats and inciting violence

She actually said 'edging toward'. Can you tell us what that means exactly?
In context it's pretty clear she's talking about inciting violence.
“Now obviously this is a country that is based on free speech,” she said. “but when it edges towards violence, when we see the potential for someone lifting that mantle of anti-Muslim rhetoric or, as we saw after 9/11, violence against individuals… when we see that, we will take action.”
AG Loretta Lynch Promises to ‘Take Action’ Against ‘Anti-Muslim Rhetoric’

Forum List

Back