Prosecute me Lynch, I DARE YOU.

But at what point does something 'edge towards'? Sounds like before you commit the crime, whilst you're 'edging toward' it, you have now committed a crime? Nothing clear about it whatsoever.
What she's saying is if someone is out there spreading rhetoric that inspires others to act violently they'll be prosecuted.
If it's not clear to you it's because you want it to be something it's not

She must have been asleep through the entire BLM movement
Can you show specific rhetoric you would want prosecuted?

Calling for the murder of police officers....you must have been asleep also
Who said it? What did they say? Where and when?

Lynch only said that those who did would be prosecuted, so what's the beef? Where's the overstep?
She actually said 'edging toward'. Can you tell us what that means exactly?
In context it's pretty clear she's talking about inciting violence.
ā€œNow obviously this is a country that is based on free speech,ā€ she said. ā€œbut when it edges towards violence, when we see the potential for someone lifting that mantle of anti-Muslim rhetoric or, as we saw after 9/11, violence against individualsā€¦ when we see that, we will take action.ā€
AG Loretta Lynch Promises to ā€˜Take Actionā€™ Against ā€˜Anti-Muslim Rhetoricā€™
But at what point does something 'edge towards'? Sounds like before you commit the crime, whilst you're 'edging toward' it, you have now committed a crime? Nothing clear about it whatsoever.
What she's saying is if someone is out there spreading rhetoric that inspires others to act violently they'll be prosecuted.
Don't you already have a law about hate speech? And now you're going to have another one for people who 'edge toward' (whatever that means) specifically anti Muslim speech? Why do you need such a vaguely worded dictat, and for Muslims only?
No, we dont have hate speech laws.
And lynch was note making law, she was speaking about enforcement

ā€œNow obviously this is a country that is based on free speech,ā€ she said. ā€œbut when it edges towards violence, when we see the potential for someone lifting that mantle of anti-Muslim rhetoric or, as we saw after 9/11, violence against individualsā€¦ when we see that, we will take action.ā€
AG Loretta Lynch Promises to ā€˜Take Actionā€™ Against ā€˜Anti-Muslim Rhetoricā€™
No, it's not clear to me because point she said 'edging toward'. That's like saying you are going to criminalise someone for thinking something. So, again, at what point is someone 'edging towards' said crime?
When someone could take up the mantle of that rhetoric as justification for violence.

Or when the rhetoric incites violence
Inciting and 'edging toward' are not the same at all. Can you show me an example of 'edging toward' since you seem to be in support of this, therefore you must understand it. Thanks

No, it's not clear to me because point she said 'edging toward'. That's like saying you are going to criminalise someone for thinking something. So, again, at what point is someone 'edging towards' said crime?

Lynch is another one that is in over her head, once again Obungles picks the worst possible person for the job
Another master of the spoken word...

TheReligionofPeace - Islam: Taqiyya and Lying

Former Congressman Unleashes on Attorney General in Rant Against Islam: ā€˜Go Ahead and Prosecute Me. I Dare You.ā€™

Walsh continued to slam Lynch in his video for the comments she made at Muslim Advocateā€™s 10th anniversary dinner one day after law enforcement officials say two people opened fire at a holiday party in San Bernardino, California, leaving 14 people dead and more than one dozen injured. According to reports, the wife pledged allegiance to the Islamic State on her Facebook page just moments before the attack.

You know what?

I wholeheartedly support that idea.

Islime is a sick cult of slavery, death and conquest.

Are all muzbots "warriors" or jihadists?

Of course not. Not all Americans are soldiers, not all members of primitive tribes were warriors either. Not all Christians were Crusaders, not all Japanese were Kamikaze, not all Germans were Nazis, and not all Russians were commies. However as social animals we all support the groups we belong in, except for bed wetters who always support the enemy.

Muzbots draw no distinctions between warrior or innocent civilian. It's time that the people of the world who are sick of being involved in conflicts started by primitive lunatics who kill indiscriminately to rise up and purge their regions of these assholes. They contribute NOTHING, they take everything they can get their asswiping hands on, and if you're lucky they'll kill you quickly.

So FUCK YOU LYNCH, you fascist PIG, Fuck You and your meat muppet faggot boss, and fuck all the sniveling parasite bed wetters who empower sick sociopaths like you. I DARE YOU to try and prosecute me for resisting the asinine policies that endanger innocent people.

Go ahead and report this post to your moonbat messiah bed wetters. If the criminally insane sociopaths you vote for were so confident that their intimidation was working, they wouldn't be so desperate to undermine the 2nd Amendment.

on fareeds take on cnn

he says most muslims are law abiding people

indeed but which law -

American law or sharia law

now that is the question

When someone could take up the mantle of that rhetoric as justification for violence.

Inciting and 'edging toward' are not the same at all. Can you show me an example of 'edging toward' since you seem to be in support of this, therefore you must understand it. Thanks
I think it's clear that she meant inciting in that quote

How about calling for the murder of police?
Let's see it

See what? The BLM crowd calling for the death of police officers?
Thats been confirmed many times already on this board.

Former Congressman Unleashes on Attorney General in Rant Against Islam: ā€˜Go Ahead and Prosecute Me. I Dare You.ā€™

Walsh continued to slam Lynch in his video for the comments she made at Muslim Advocateā€™s 10th anniversary dinner one day after law enforcement officials say two people opened fire at a holiday party in San Bernardino, California, leaving 14 people dead and more than one dozen injured. According to reports, the wife pledged allegiance to the Islamic State on her Facebook page just moments before the attack.

You know what?

Of course not. Not all Americans are soldiers, not all members of primitive tribes were warriors either. Not all Christians were Crusaders, not all Japanese were Kamikaze, not all Germans were Nazis, and not all Russians were commies. However as social animals we all support the groups we belong in, except for bed wetters who always support the enemy.

Muzbots draw no distinctions between warrior or innocent civilian. It's time that the people of the world who are sick of being involved in conflicts started by primitive lunatics who kill indiscriminately to rise up and purge their regions of these assholes. They contribute NOTHING, they take everything they can get their asswiping hands on, and if you're lucky they'll kill you quickly.

So FUCK YOU LYNCH, you fascist PIG, Fuck You and your meat muppet faggot boss, and fuck all the sniveling parasite bed wetters who empower sick sociopaths like you. I DARE YOU to try and prosecute me for resisting the asinine policies that endanger innocent people.

Go ahead and report this post to your moonbat messiah bed wetters. If the criminally insane sociopaths you vote for were so confident that their intimidation was working, they wouldn't be so desperate to undermine the 2nd Amendment.

on fareeds take on cnn

he says most muslims are law abiding people

indeed but which law -

American law or sharia law

now that is the question
No, it isn't

Let's see it

This is why the left are so stupid, they don't even know what they are standing for. Good grief

Let's see it

Cite it. Show it. Should be easy for you

Let's see it

Where have you been for the last 6 months?
Are you going to try and tell me you missed all the posts on the subject?
I wont play your little game..it's become tiresome since all you liberals play it.

'Edging toward' is not the same as committing an act. How are the enforcers going to determine who has 'edged toward' and at what point they have done so? The terminology is so vague it gives carte Blanche for those enforcing it to make it up as they go along. Why are you happy with that?

Let's see it

I wont play your little game..it's become tiresome since all you liberals play it.
Can't do it, can you?

'Edging toward' is not the same as committing an act. How are the enforcers going to determine who has 'edged toward' and at what point they have done so? The terminology is so vague it gives carte Blanche for those enforcing it to make it up as they go along. Why are you happy with that?
She is talking about speech that edges, or moves towards violence -that's incitement.

She is not talking about speech that 'edges' towards incitement

Let's see it

Can't do it, can you?

Oh sure I can. But I'm not going to do it because you already know the truth and this is just another leftist bullshit tactic that we see everyday on this board.
You get handed your ass and two months later you pretend it never happened and you want to waste time rehashing the same old shit over and over.
I'll pass...

Let's see it

Can't do it, can you?

Oh sure I can. But I'm not going to do it because you already know the truth and this is just another leftist bullshit tactic that we see everyday on this board.
You get handed your ass and two months later you pretend it never happened and you want to waste time rehashing the same old shit over and over.
I'll pass...
Lol. You fail.
But just so you know, if you had provided even one example of incitement I'd agree that they should be prosecuted

She is talking about speech that edges, or moves towards violence -that's incitement.

She is not talking about speech that 'edges' towards incitement
So, at what point does speech 'edge toward' violence?

Can't do it, can you?

I'll pass...
Lol. You fail.

No that would be you....I refuse to play your little game,you lose.

You know what?

Lynch is on MTP now avoiding answering any and all questions. Her only point is to say "we are searching for the motivation for the San Bernadino shootings".

Because she knows she is dead wrong. Just another bigoted racist.

Lynch only said that those who did would be prosecuted, so what's the beef? Where's the overstep?

So, why weren't some BLM members arrested and charged after directly calling for the killing of cops and whites? As usual, the administration is being selective.

Who did that? I think you are exhibiting the typical nutbag tendency to treat rumor and bullshit as fact.
Members of the #FYF911 or #FukYoFlag and #BlackLivesMatter movements called for the lynching and hanging of white people and cops. They encouraged others on a radio show Tuesday night to ā€œturn the tideā€ and kill white people and cops to send a message about the killing of black people in America.

Black Activists Call for Lynching and Hanging of White People and Cops

Forum List

Back