Prosecution Knows It Has Lost, Now Trying To Add Lesser Charges To Avoid Total Loss

They got Rittenhouse to admit that he shot and killed an unarmed man
Rosenbaum was no longer unarmed when he touched Kyle's gun.

Doesn't matter that he wasn't in good control or majority control of the gun...he was then armed with a firearm the second he lunged and touched the gun.

Video evidence and the testimony disagree, moron.

Testimony?

Rittenhouse testified that Rosenbaum was unarmed when he shot him...

I guess we'll find out next week.

I guess we will...

What are you going to do when they acquit him on all charges?

Probably the same thing I would do if they find him guilty. The outcome of the case has absolutely no bearing on me at all. Why would there be a need for me to "do" something as a result of the verdict?

Whine and cry like you did when Trump was acquitted---TWICE.

You really are a fucking retard.

First, if you read everything I have ever posted regarding this case, no where, at any time, have I ever said I want Rittenhouse to be found guilty. Not once. What I have said is that, based on what I've seen, I think he will. That's hardly an endorsement for the finding of guilt, though. Whatever the verdict is, the verdict is. I honestly don't care, and I'm unclear on why you think I would.

Second, I hardly whined when Trump was acquitted. In fact, I applauded it. I'm a two-time Trump voter. I attended CPAC in Maryland in February of 2020. I was honored to have the opportunity to photograph the President at that convention:

pres14.jpg

pres16.jpg

pres15.jpg

Trying to paint me as some sort of anti-Trump type makes you look monumentally fucking stupid...

Too bad we can't manipulate Canada's commie government the way that Donald Duck the canuck is trying to manipulate our--which btw, he has no standing in.
Makes one wonder as to exactly why they come here to try and affect our election's ?? Maybe they're living their fantasies through us, otherwise and wishing they had the types of freedom's that we had ?? Note the word had.

No longer the case of us having the freedoms that we once had, and it's getting worse. Freedom's are earned, and are not given freely. I just wish that the dummy commie's would finally understand the concept.

Apparently you didn't see all the testimony, because Rosenbaum WAS armed with a chain that was thrown at Rittenhouse and that fact was presented in testimony.

No, I didn't see all the testimony.

But I did see this testimony: Kyle Rittenhouse testifies he knew Joseph Rosenbaum was unarmed but acted in self-defense during fatal shooting

"But in cross-examination, Rittenhouse said that he knew the man, Joseph Rosenbaum, was unarmed when he ran at the teenager."

Go ahead and suck on that for a while...

But I did see this testimony: Kyle Rittenhouse testifies he knew Joseph Rosenbaum was unarmed but acted in self-defense during fatal shooting

"But in cross-examination, Rittenhouse said that he knew the man, Joseph Rosenbaum, was unarmed when he ran at the teenager."

Screw what Rittenhouse said, he was wrong. Rosenbaum was armed with a chain. If you can bend over far enough, you can suck on that for a while.

Screw what Rittenhouse said, he was wrong. Rosenbaum was armed with a chain. If you can bend over far enough, you can suck on that for a while.

You're an idiot.

Rosenbaum was armed with a chain earlier in the evening. When he threw the plastic bag at Rittenhouse, he no longer was.

You're such a fuckin' clown. Now you want people to believe your version of what happened as opposed to the person who was actually there and killed two people.

Think about that for a sec. Seems prettty stupid of you, doesn't it?

You have a mighty high opinion of yourself, I'll give ya' that. It's ill-founded, but impressive nonetheless...

You're an idiot.

Rosenbaum was armed with a chain earlier in the evening. When he threw the plastic bag at Rittenhouse, he no longer was.

You're such a fuckin' clown. Now you want people to believe your version of what happened as opposed to the person who was actually there and killed two people.

You have a mighty high opinion of yourself, I'll give ya' that. It's ill-founded, but impressive nonetheless...
I saw a very clear video of Rosenbaum attempting to smash Rittenhouse's head into the ground.
In such a situation I also would have shot Rosenbaum.

You're an idiot.

Triggered? That usually happens when someone makes you aware of how far up your ass your head is lodged. Fuck off. As usual you are spouting shit that you know nothing about.

Rosenbaum's hard lesson, don't chase and grab the barrel of the gun held by the guy you said you were going kill. Simple really. As for as the other two, don't pull your loaded handgun and point it at a guy you are chasing that is armed with an ar-15 and don't try to beat down a guy on the ground holding an ar-15. You will either die or have your bicep blasted away.

You don't. So don't ask me stupid questions.

Yes, I said racial hero because that is what those like you are trying to make this guy.

He's about to get real wealthy as he starts hitting the right wing circuit.

No, he's going to be rich when all the media morons who defamed him pay him nice cash settlements to say they are sorry.

The prosecution did a pretty good job when they got Rittenhouse to admit that he chose to use deadly force on an unarmed individual. That was harmful to the defense...
Unarmed means nothing in the case, because it's the person's intent in pursuit of, and his forward action's in which created the situation that caused a huge concern for the person that was FLEEING or who otherwise was in retreat. The man was fleeing because he was justified in thinking that he was fixing to receive bodily harm with very deadly results if the attacker was allowed to get his HANDS on him.

I say this, and you can struggle to reply, otherwise don't bring your deadly fist or hands to a possible gun fight, because people have the right to turn and use deadly force if they feel threatened that they could be killed by those fist if the attacker catches up with them. This stuff is so simple.

Rosenbaum's hard lesson, don't chase and grab the barrel of the gun held by the guy you said you were going kill. Simple really. As for as the other two, don't pull your loaded handgun and point it at a guy you are chasing that is armed with an ar-15 and don't try to beat down a guy on the ground holding an ar-15. You will either die or have your bicep blasted away.
Read my post.. lol... I basically said the same thing as you. It's common sense, so what dark cloud are these people living on in life ??

I saw a very clear video of Rosenbaum attempting to smash Rittenhouse's head into the ground.
In such a situation I also would have shot Rosenbaum.

Really? Could you post that?

Because, as of right now, I've not seen a single piece of video where Rosenbaum made physical contact with Rittenhouse.

Thanks so much...

Unarmed means nothing in the case, because it's the person's intent in pursuit of, and his forward action's in which created the situation that caused a huge concern for the person that was FLEEING or who otherwise was in retreat. The man was fleeing because he was justified in thinking that he was fixing to receive bodily harm with very deadly results if the attacker was allowed to get his HANDS on him.

I say this, and you can struggle to reply, otherwise don't bring your deadly fist or hands to a possible gun fight, because people have the right to turn and use deadly force if they feel threatened that they could be killed by those fist if the attacker catches up with them. This stuff is so simple.

Rosenbaum was unarmed when he was shot by Rittenhouse. That's no longer in dispute.

Rosenbaum never made physical contact with Rittenhouse.

I'm not saying that the jury won't side with Rittenhouse. What I am saying is that it's difficult to support a self defense claim when the person you shot and killed was unarmed. If I were on that jury, that would be an issue for me...

Forum List

Back