Prosecutor in Zimmerman/Trayvon case allowed to call ANONYMOUS witnesses!!!

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Zimbo is being framed!!! You have to identify witnesses because then other people can step forward and say "Hey - i know that girl and she's a slutty liar" or something like that.

Zimmerman Trial Trayvon Martin Friend Witness Rachel Phone | Mediaite

June 25th, 2013 VIDEO»

Prosecutors in the George Zimmerman murder trial are set to reveal a star witness Tuesday. The court expects to hear testimony from a friend of Trayvon Martin‘s identified only as “Rachel.” The teenage girl was possibly one of the last people to hear Martin’s voice, apparently speaking to her friend on his cellphone shortly before he was killed.

The witness previously submitted written testimony in which she described Martin as sounding afraid on the phone and urged him to run. She said she heard him ask someone, “why are you following me?” Before the phone went dead, she reported hearing what sounded like Martin falling to the groun

Zimbo is being framed!!! You have to identify witnesses because then other people can step forward and say "Hey - i know that girl and she's a slutty liar" or something like that.

June 25th, 2013 VIDEO»

Prosecutors in the George Zimmerman murder trial are set to reveal a star witness Tuesday. The court expects to hear testimony from a friend of Trayvon Martin‘s identified only as “Rachel.” The teenage girl was possibly one of the last people to hear Martin’s voice, apparently speaking to her friend on his cellphone shortly before he was killed.

The witness previously submitted written testimony in which she described Martin as sounding afraid on the phone and urged him to run. She said she heard him ask someone, “why are you following me?” Before the phone went dead, she reported hearing what sounded like Martin falling to the groun

You should not worry....in another thread, we are being assured that the Prosecution is going down in flames.

You should not worry....in another thread, we are being assured that the Prosecution is going down in flames.

Doesn't matter how incompetent the prosecution is; they have a good chance of winning since the corporate media is totally on side of trayvon.

Zimmerman may very well be a thug, but even a thug should have the right to confront witnesses.

Zimbo can confront the witness; in fact i'm sure he knows her name and i'm sure her name will soon be on the internet. But the corporate media wants to keep her anonymous to "protect" her while the real reason is they don't want others coming forth and identifying her as the woman who stole from their bakery or falsely accused their son of rape or whatever.

The judge and media want to hang zimbo.

I am sure the judge does not "want to hang zimbo."

Some of the media certainly would love a lynching.

I am seriously in danger of hell fire right now because I so want to call the OP a fool.

Anonymous just means they won't be on camera. And there is no need for anyone other than the court to know who they are.

June 25th, 2013 VIDEO»

Teenage Star Witness Against George Zimmerman Has Tweeted About Case, Getting High, And Her "Court Nails"

Teenage Star Witness Against George Zimmerman Has Tweeted About Case, Getting High, And Her "Court Nails" | The Smoking Gun

you can rest assured her deleted messages are not gone

--LOL

Anonymous just means they won't be on camera. And there is no need for anyone other than the court to know who they are.

BS. Witness names need to be public so others can challenge the credibility of the witness. This is an established principle though we all know it's routinely violated for both witnesses and accusers. Names of rape accusers are often censored .

She sounds like the kind of airhead the defense might be able to cut to shreds on the stand.

Forum List

Back