Protest in DC today for pro Israel fans

Now pray tell, how many Palestinians are dead and wounded from Israel’s carpet bombing?

Does this even concern you people?

Thousands of children are dead. Some are probably lying alive in the rubble slowly dying at this very minute.
Once again, you have no clue as to what carpet bombing is because the Israelis have no aircraft capable of doing it!

Half of Gaza's population is children. Had the parents done as they were told, they would be safe from bombings in southern Gaza. But Hamas prefers to hold their people as human shields so morons like you can point to them killing children!

It’s been confirmed by the powers-that-be. You are the winner of the dumbest poster award from USMB. CONGRATS.

View attachment 858584
Take your posts and change the words in the right column from "cannot" to "can" and you might find a truthful statement. Everything in the left column applies to you already.

the NG will be there to enforce only state sanctioned goose stepping. I think I'll stay on my side of the Wilson Bridge today. I was on leave in 68 working with my dad in SE when MLK was murdered, and I know what that town is capable of. Tens of thousands expected in DC for pro-Israel rally, with National Guard assisting police

290,000 . Too bad Bidem wasn't there. Though it was bipartisan.

Once again, you have no clue as to what carpet bombing is because the Israelis have no aircraft capable of doing it!

Half of Gaza's population is children. Had the parents done as they were told, they would be safe from bombings in southern Gaza. But Hamas prefers to hold their people as human shields so morons like you can point to them killing children!
You're an obvious idiot. If you were told by your tormentor get out of your home and walk south, would you?

You dumb fucks keep believing this human shields propaganda. Hamas is underground. The people are above ground. Think! You actually think mass murdering innocent women and children is acceptable, if they’re being used as human shields. Sick fuck!

Take your posts and change the words in the right column from "cannot" to "can" and you might find a truthful statement. Everything in the left column applies to you already.
1700012304893.png

They're like trained monkeys. Whatever the establishment says they believe and mimic. I don’t believe they know anything about the multitude of Israeli atrocities committed against Palestinians. They know nothing of the horrid conditions imposed on Gazans for decades. They do know all about Hamas atrocities, thanks to a biased media and government (controlled by the Israeli Lobby).

You're an obvious idiot. If you were told by your tormentor get out of your home and walk south, would you?

You dumb fucks keep believing this human shields propaganda. Hamas is underground. The people are above ground. Think! You actually think mass murdering innocent women and children is acceptable, if they’re being used as human shields. Sick fuck!
90+% of Palestinians support Hamas. Fuck off, you Muslim Hamas apologist shitbird.

Hamas is about like ISIS. They train children to be suicide bombers along with their ABCs.

Fuck you, seriously. And for whatever reason, buttercup has some serious Jew hate going on.

Took one Gaza resident to send a text that thousands of men and rockets were being staged for an attack.

One.

Uno.

90+% of Palestinians support Hamas. Fuck off you Muslim Hamas apologist shitbird.
People support the groups that they identify with.

In Israel, women have the highest status in the world, and are doctors, Lawyers and scientists. For the "Palestinians, they are just brood mares.

I identify with Israel.

They're like trained monkeys. Whatever the establishment says they believe and mimic. I don’t believe they know anything about the multitude of Israeli atrocities committed against Palestinians. They know nothing of the horrid conditions imposed on Gazans for decades. They do know all about Hamas atrocities, thanks to a biased media and government (controlled by the Israeli Lobby).

It's true that Americans have been getting a very controlled and curated view when it comes to foreign affairs, not only the M.E situation, but in general. Why, because the MSM is the mouthpiece for the corrupt Establishment who have kept us in perpetual war. Wars started not for the reasons stated, but for their globalist agendas.

That's one of the biggest problems...that after all this time and after all the previous war lies, they STILL haven't learned to turn off the idiot box.

I actually feel sorry for the ones who are well-meaning but just duped. The ones I don't feel sorry for are the ones who are willfully blind, violent, bloodthirsty and hateful, always cheering for more war. They are very, very useful to the globalist criminals behind all these wars.

If I knew that an overwhelmingly superior force was coming and my forces could not defend me, I would leave like any intelligent person would. You, on the other hand would choose to let your defenders hide behind you so that when the "tormentors" came, you would be the first to die!

If the people are above ground and Hamas is below ground, why don't they leave? Is it because Hamas has threatened them with death if they leave?

'If they had done as they were told' - they were told they were being forced out of their homes under threat of death. There's no concern or care here, just accept your forced displacement or die.

I see you could not support your moronic claims yet again, so you deflect. I accept your surrender. You should never post on this topic again, though you probably cannot resist the urge to show your idiocy.
Here's a tip: the side that keeps having to come up with justifications and explanations for why it's fine and normal for them to be killing thousands of children and perpetrating ethnic cleansing is probably not the side that's in the right.

You taking inspiration from Hamasites?? They cut off the arms and feet of Israeli kids.

Greg
Palestinians have no PR. No support from leaders. No media. No AI pics/recordings insulting ppls intelligence. But good ppl around the globe are on their side & marching in the millions. We see their pain. We see the injustices/brutality being inflicted on them. We see the truth.

'If they had done as they were told' - they were told they were being forced out of their homes under threat of death. There's no concern or care here, just accept your forced displacement or die.
Being forced OUT of your home is a lot better than having Muslim savages break INTO your home and bake your baby to death in the oven, set your four-year old on fire and burn him alive, cut the arms and feet off your third child and have him bleed out in agony, rape your wife, and then stab you to death.

Being forced OUT of your home is a lot better than having Muslim savages break INTO your home and bake your baby to death in the oven, set your four-year old on fire and burn him alive, cut the arms and feet off your third child and have him bleed out in agony, rape your wife, and then stab you to death.

Forum List

Back