Protest over firing of Sessions

The enemy of my enemy is my friend, even if I thought he was a turd 2 years ago.

These people are insane; they eat their own without a thought, such is the cognitive dissonance of the Democrats' core base of nutjobs. they can never make sense of anything, and their lack of any moral compass and principles has them running in circles.

funny shit

who buys any of their garbage

until yesterday they hated sessions

--LOL

bunch of fuck wads

Sorta makes me wonder just what Sessions was doing behind closed doors that made the leftards love him so much. Like Comey, McCain, Romney, etc.

How about letting the FBI destroy evidence of Hillary's criminal acts on her hard drives, and refusing to investigate and prosecute her or any of her cronies for violations of the RICO statutes for any number of crimes, for starters?

The enemy of my enemy is my friend, even if I thought he was a turd 2 years ago.

These people are insane; they eat their own without a thought, such is the cognitive dissonance of the Democrats' core base of nutjobs. they can never make sense of anything, and their lack of any moral compass and principles has them running in circles.

When I read their posts yesterday, I am like WTF? So your going to run around like an idiot on a cold dark night, blocking traffic and no one knows why the hell your protesting.

Hey how about do it on a Saturday?

Is this only happening here in Seattle? Or is or has it been happening elsewhere? They are protesting Sessions firing and it's impact on Mueller...…..which I doubt it will.

Live: Protest march underway over dismissal of A.G. Jeff Sessions

The firing of Sessions is in fact an effort on the part of Trump to gain control of the Mueller probe, or at least influence the investigation in some manner – that’s a fact beyond dispute.

The question is whether Trump will succeed in somehow hobbling the investigation to his advantage.

Consequently, to protest the firing of Sessions is perfectly appropriate and warranted – Trump is acting in bad faith, and with complete contempt for the rule of law.

Shyster. Can you tell us which law Trump broke to become investigated because without investigating a law broken there is no Constitutional reason for an investigation!

Is this only happening here in Seattle? Or is or has it been happening elsewhere? They are protesting Sessions firing and it's impact on Mueller...…..which I doubt it will.

Live: Protest march underway over dismissal of A.G. Jeff Sessions

The firing of Sessions is in fact an effort on the part of Trump to gain control of the Mueller probe, or at least influence the investigation in some manner – that’s a fact beyond dispute.

The question is whether Trump will succeed in somehow hobbling the investigation to his advantage.

Consequently, to protest the firing of Sessions is perfectly appropriate and warranted – Trump is acting in bad faith, and with complete contempt for the rule of law.

Shyster. Can you tell us which law Trump broke to become investigated because without investigating a law broken there is no Constitutional reason for an investigation!

He can't even tell us where he got his 'facts beyond dispute'...…..

funny shit

who buys any of their garbage

until yesterday they hated sessions

--LOL

bunch of fuck wads

Sorta makes me wonder just what Sessions was doing behind closed doors that made the leftards love him so much. Like Comey, McCain, Romney, etc.

How about letting the FBI destroy evidence of Hillary's criminal acts on her hard drives, and refusing to investigate and prosecute her or any of her cronies for violations of the RICO statutes for any number of crimes, for starters?

yeah that is why i have thought he has always been in on it

corruption runs deep in both parties

It's not the firing of Sessions that is the problem, it is Pres Trump's UNCONSTITUTIONAL ACT of appointing his crony, Whitaker to the position.... it breaks Article 2 of the constitution. And his appointment was designed to obstruct Justice. NOW is the time to impeach..... Ryan and McConnell need to get off their butts and follow their gosh darn oath to the Constitution.

President Trump, is a crook, his kids are crooks... and he is trying to hide and make disappear, the Russian Investigation.... because it implicates his family, IN CRIMES.

Dirty Don, is the man of Lawlessness, trying to cover his tracks, and breaking the Constitution to do it! :eek:

They would not even give Sessions the rest of the week to pack up his desk and pass along what he was overseeing.

Firing Sessions effectively fires Rosenstein and places oversight on Mewler-Torquemada. Law is restored which outrages the Communists.

Fuck em' they are outraged by ham sandwiches and oreo cookies as well.
yea, i was ok til they picked on cookies.

They would not even give Sessions the rest of the week to pack up his desk and pass along what he was overseeing.
well given helen keller saw this one coming and her and stevie wonder discussed it last month, i'm sure most of his stuff was already packed n ready.

He wasn't fired, he resigned.
He resigned at the request of the president, that is what his resignation letter said.

Resigning at the request of the president is resigning not being fired.

So the entire thread is junk, the title is wrong, he wasn't fired.
:rolleyes: He serves at the pleasure of the President. He resigned because the President asked him to.... not because he wanted to....

You can call it anything that you want, but any honest person knows he was let go, by the President.

Employers often give people high up, the opportunity to resign, for their future job seeking purposes.

but please continue to try to sell your story....

well given helen keller saw this one coming and her and stevie wonder discussed it last month, i'm sure most of his stuff was already packed n ready.
It was reported that he asked if he could stay the rest of the week, and was told NO, get out NOW...

It was reported that he asked if he could stay the rest of the week, and was told NO, get out NOW...
yea, there's a lot of shit reported. all you gotta do is keep looking til you find it and then ignore the rest.

no one was surprised about this. it was going to happen before the mid-terms but "it was reported" trump would wait until they were over.

except for florida and arizona, as usual, it's over.

now not saying it's right or wrong - just saying there should be zero surprise it happened. drama-fy it to taste.

Guess they liked do nothing Sessions.

He sure was a lousy AG. Whitaker will get it done.

Forum List

Back