Protest over firing of Sessions

Is this only happening here in Seattle? Or is or has it been happening elsewhere? They are protesting Sessions firing and it's impact on Mueller...…..which I doubt it will.

Live: Protest march underway over dismissal of A.G. Jeff Sessions

Are you a republican like me caught behind enemy lines in Seattle?

yep born & raised and for many years watched Californians take us over to get away from their own wasteland

Most of the country isnt aware of the phenomenon of Californians moving up to Washington. They have been doing it for decades because California gets worse every year.

They would not even give Sessions the rest of the week to pack up his desk and pass along what he was overseeing.

Did Trump have security frog-march him out of the building?

That would have been funny. :laughing0301:

He wasn't fired, he resigned.
He resigned at the request of the president, that is what his resignation letter said.

Resigning at the request of the president is resigning not being fired.

So the entire thread is junk, the title is wrong, he wasn't fired.
:rolleyes: He serves at the pleasure of the President. He resigned because the President asked him to.... not because he wanted to....

You can call it anything that you want, but any honest person knows he was let go, by the President.

Employers often give people high up, the opportunity to resign, for their future job seeking purposes.

but please continue to try to sell your story....

He tendered his resignation with a letter. I'm calling it what it is, a resignation. I don't care what Trump did, if Trump didn't fire him and he quit, he quit.

Guess they liked do nothing Sessions.

He sure was a lousy AG. Whitaker will get it done.

They're just mindless morons; they hated Sessions, until Trump did something, now they love him. the vermin are 100% predictable, and stupid. TDS.

Forum List

Back