Protest

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
What we need to do is plan a protest for the Hillary coronation in January.

Bernie, basement dwellers are welcome, deplorable and irredeemable Trump supporters are welcome, conservatives are welcome, heck, even people who voted for Hillary and hate themselves for doing it will be welcome.

What does everyone think?

Bernie, basement dwellers are welcome, deplorable and irredeemable Trump supporters are welcome, conservatives are welcome, heck, even people who voted for Hillary and hate themselves for doing it will be welcome.

I have been protesting the coronation of all our "elected" rulers for quite some time.

You'd of seen me protesting at a whimsical Trump coronation

Nope. Even though it sounds like a fun group, we need to accept the will of the majority or our country really WILL be in trouble. We aren't a third world baby country that doesn't know how to accept a loss. There's always the next election.

Nope. Even though it sounds like a fun group, we need to accept the will of the majority or our country really WILL be in trouble. We aren't a third world baby country that doesn't know how to accept a loss. There's always the next election.

The population is divided into conditioned and bought off subgroups.

The will of the majority can suck my dick.

The population is divided into conditioned and bought off subgroups.

The will of the majority can suck my dick.
My, my. Sounding a bit Trumpish this morning, aren't you? Take it to Central America, Onyx, or anywhere dictators force their will on the people.

My, my. Sounding a bit Trumpish this morning, aren't you? Take it to Central America, Onyx, or anywhere dictators force their will on the people.

Will of the majority, or as we incorrectly call it "democracy," has led to an average shelf life of 10-40 years for constitutional republics

Central Americans have the will of the majority to blame.

Will of the majority, or as we incorrectly call it "democracy," has led to an average shelf life of 10-40 years for constitutional republics

Central Americans have the will of the majority to blame.
We've made it 240 years or so and I'll be damned if folks like you are going to destroy it.

It will likely be 20 degrees in Washington on that day…you guys go ahead.
I think it'll be you protesting. I think enough AMERICANS are sick to death of your October Surprises.

NOTHING he says will prevent me from voting against the sickly old hag. Even the flies think she's a rotting corpse!

We've made it 240 years or so and I'll be damned if folks like you are going to destroy it.

The will of the majority has not been legitimate for 230 years.

The United States is the exception and not the rule in terms of survivability, and that is only because we had a war to salvage every period of civil disenfranchisement.

The will of the majority? Do you really think Hillary will win over 50% of the vote?

If she wins... there will be plenty of things to protest about...

I think that acting like them can only bring us down.

The will of the majority? Do you really think Hillary will win over 50% of the vote?
yep

I think it's a great idea, providing proof - once again -that the deplorable and irredeemable are anti democratic and will reject the will of the people.

If The Congress remains under the thumb of McConnell and Ryan, we can expect more efforts to repeal Obamacare, more post offices named after conservatives, neo and social; and not one effort to create jobs, repair, renew and replace our aging infrastructure and gridlock, on are highways, airports and many other critical needs and issues which require government action.

I think it's a great idea, providing proof - once again -that the deplorable and irredeemable are anti democratic and will reject the will of the people.

If The Congress remains under the thumb of McConnell and Ryan, we can expect more efforts to repeal Obamacare, more post offices named after conservatives, neo and social; and not one effort to create jobs, repair, renew and replace our aging infrastructure and gridlock, on are highways, airports and many other critical needs and issues which require government action.
now now. must have accidently marked your daily email as SPAM..
Hillary said last night she was talking about him and not the supporters.
Edit your post before its too late.

now now. must have accidently marked your daily email as SPAM..
Hillary said last night she was talking about him and not the supporters.
Edit your post before its too late.

Hi moron. The deplorable and irredeemable (D&I) aren't restricted to Trump or Trump's supporters. The D&I are faux patriots, bigots, racists, homophobic, misogynistic and self righteous single issue voters.

Forum List

Back