Protesters Carrying Rifle Outside Obama Rally

You might manage it worth one guy but not with three or four - especially of they know what they are doing. Even with one guy it isn't that easy if the character in question is paying attention.

Bet 'cha, dillo doesn't accuse you of trying to be a mind reader! :D

Nor do I believe that union thugs would be scared of the guy, they'd simply come up behind him and sucker punch him as they usually do with people who oppose them.

I doubt you'll ever be able to convince me that those guys didn't go to the rally with the express intention of intimidating their opponents. Even if the guy swore on a stack of Bibles, I'd not believe him.

Immie
In the past they intimidated with white hoods, and burned crosses. Now they are intimidating with hanging nooses in public places and bringing loaded assault rifles to Presidential events.

In the past they intimidated with white hoods, and burned crosses. Now they are intimidating with hanging nooses in public places and bringing loaded assault rifles to Presidential events.

You do know that the guy who brought his AR-15 is Black, right?

Last edited:
Yes, that was ONE guy, after many white guys did it. The whole thing with that black guy was staged...he had a fake interview out in public with this local radio talk show guy that was also an avid gun supporter and was also strapped at the time as well.

I know the full story.

Yes, that was ONE guy, after many white guys did it. The whole thing with that black guy was staged...he had a fake interview out in public with this local radio talk show guy that was also an avid gun supporter and was also strapped at the time as well.

I know the full story.
ah, just like that black guy in St Louis deserved to get beat up

you only care for civil rights when they support your politics

Secret Service spokesman Ed Donovan said armed demonstrators in open-carry states such as Arizona and New Hampshire have little impact on security plans for the president.

"In both cases, the subject was not entering our site or otherwise attempting to," Donovan said. "They were in a designated public viewing area. The main thing to know is that they would not have been allowed inside with a weapon."

Arizona is an "open-carry" state, which means anyone legally allowed to have a firearm can carry it in public as long as it's visible.

'Nough said.

To be honest I think it was stupid, if for nothing else it gives the left an easy target. BTW, I think it should be illegal to carry guns around the POTUS.

I know the full story.

Where does marc say the black guy in St. Louis deserved to be beaten?

I know the full story.

Where does marc say the black guy in St. Louis deserved to be beaten?
if i remember correectly, he did it in another thread

and no, i'm not gonna search that assholes posts to find it

Emma...the Republicans are masters at playing race-politics. You shouldn't be surprised that that would be the FIRST thing he fled to. He has nothing else to stand on.

I know the full story.

Just checking.

And according to AP, there were only "about a dozen people" carrying guns that day, but I suppose some might consider that to be "many." Having spent some time in Arizona, not the least of which was spent in Phoenix, and having seen "open carry" in action, I'm surprised there weren't more folks packing heat.

While I do not subscribe to your characterization that this was an act of intimidation, I will concede that taking a gun to a political event, whether you go in or not, is not a choice I would make.

As to why one would bother if not to intimidate, I would proffer this theory:

Whether you like it or not, our President is not known for his shining support for the right to own a gun, despite his words to the contrary. In Arizona, it is legal to openly carry a firearm. Take these two things and I believe you have a dozen ardent, politically active supporters of the second amendment making a statement about their beliefs while at the same time voicing their opinions on the health care issue. While none of them entered the venue, they did get the attention of some of the press and were able to express their opinions.

At least this was my first reaction when I saw the story. But hey, that's just me. I tend not to over react to this sort of thing. Especially when the Secret Service is involved. I will guarantee you that the last thing any of them want is to be on the detail that allows this countries first "Black" Presdient to get whacked. I'm surprised they don't have him wearing kevlar boxers and wrap in bubble wrap!

if i remember correectly, he did it in another thread

and no, i'm not gonna search that assholes posts to find it
LIES!!

What a fucking liar.

Just like the rest of the Republicans.

Nothing but dirty, filthy, 2-bit sack-of-shit liars.

I know the full story.

yeah, cause he couldnt be anything but a token, right ?

I'm sure the Secret Service had a dozen bullets to take care of them had any of them had any "bright ideas"

I know the full story.

It WAS staged; the interviewer freely admitted it in a CNN interview. Said he's known the guy for about 2 years, and they planned it all.

I know the full story.

It WAS staged; the interviewer freely admitted it in a CNN interview. Said he's known the guy for about 2 years, and they planned it all.
planned what?
to show up?
uh, no kidding

Forum List

Back