Protests Erupt Over Election Fraud

Viktor

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2013
Last edited:

It's all over the country. That's why Pennsylvania and Michigan are investigating the election.
Emiwl-KWEAEUt1k

I believe there is another separate group on the way to the Supreme Court ???

Last edited:

It's all over the country. That's why Pennsylvania and Michigan are investigating the election.The movement is called "Stop The Steal".

And you guys said you wouldn't bitch about the outcome of the election. LOL

It's all over the country. That's why Pennsylvania and Michigan are investigating the election.The movement is called "Stop The Steal".

You said there was no voter fraud.

There wasn't any sizable voter fraud. The courts and most republicans agree with me.

You're a loser.

That's another LIE.

That's another LIE.

What is? That you didn't say you wouldn't turn into whiny bitches about losing as bad as you did OR that you're acting like whiny bitches because you lost as bad as you did?

There wasn't any sizable voter fraud. The courts and most republicans agree with me.
You're a loser.

Nahhhh......
They just kicked out all those Republican Poll Watchers so they could go home to their families early

When the election process is compromised, in the short term you may mistakenly believe you are a winner....but in fact you and everyone loses

That's another LIE.

What is? That you didn't say you wouldn't turn into whiny bitches about losing as bad as you did OR that you're acting like whiny bitches because you lost as bad as you did?
I said you are a LIAR.

You're a loser.
Liar. There has been no court decision yet.

It's all over the country. That's why Pennsylvania and Michigan are investigating the election.

It's over. Don't see anyone in either state investigating anything.
It was posted. LIAR

Not bitching about the outcome. Bitching about the cheating Democrats say they never do.
It was just announced PA has a small handful of dead people on the voter rolls.

Forum List

Back