Protests Erupt Over Election Fraud

It's all over the country. That's why Pennsylvania and Michigan are investigating the election.The movement is called "Stop The Steal".

And you guys said you wouldn't bitch about the outcome of the election. LOL
You said there was no voter fraud.

There wasn't any sizable voter fraud. The courts and most republicans agree with me.

You're a loser.
OK.

Have a nice day.

There wasn't any sizable voter fraud. The courts and most republicans agree with me.
You're a loser.

Nahhhh......
They just kicked out all those Republican Poll Watchers so they could go home to their families early

When the election process is compromised, in the short term you may mistakenly believe you are a winner....but in fact you and everyone loses

Nope. Just trump and his supporters. They are the only losers.

It's all over the country. That's why Pennsylvania and Michigan are investigating the election.The movement is called "Stop The Steal".

That's another LIE.

What is? That you didn't say you wouldn't turn into whiny bitches about losing as bad as you did OR that you're acting like whiny bitches because you lost as bad as you did?
I said you are a LIAR.

I say you are a whining bitch. You guys said you wouldn't bitch about the outcome of the elections. And here you are bitching about the outcome of the elections.

You're a loser.
Liar. There has been no court decision yet.
Several court decisions tossing out Trump law suits one after the other.

You're a loser.
OK.

Have a nice day.

I always do.

It's all over the country. That's why Pennsylvania and Michigan are investigating the election.
Emiwl-KWEAEUt1k
You don't mind if we look into the election results for 30 days via an audit do you? It's not too much to ask is it? Just to be sure?

That's another LIE.

What is? That you didn't say you wouldn't turn into whiny bitches about losing as bad as you did OR that you're acting like whiny bitches because you lost as bad as you did?
I said you are a LIAR.

I say you are a whining bitch. You guys said you wouldn't bitch about the outcome of the elections. And here you are bitching about the outcome of the elections.
The outcome hasn't been determined yet, wouldn't you say?

That's another LIE.

I said you are a LIAR.

The outcome hasn't been determined yet, wouldn't you say?

Its been determined.
Trump lost.

Losers. Even losers know they’re losers, all but 3% that is...

The Reuters/Ipsos national opinion survey, which ran from Saturday afternoon to Tuesday, found that 79% of U.S. adults believe Biden won the White House. Another 13% said the election has not yet been decided, 3% said Trump won and 5% said they do not know.

These shills from Langley always say thst.:trolls:

The Reuters/Ipsos national opinion survey, which ran from Saturday afternoon to Tuesday, found that 79% of U.S. adults believe Biden won the White House. Another 13% said the election has not yet been decided, 3% said Trump won and 5% said they do not know.
You losers always retreat to the lamestream media when getting your asses owned in this debate as always.:eusa_boohoo:

And 100% of us do not believe that bullshit story.

100% of us did not believe the bullshit pre-election polls.

Let's just have a quick 30-day audit of all the election results, and then we can all be settled. We can all except it together.

That's another LIE.

I said you are a LIAR.

I asked for proof and you had none. YOU ARE A LIAR

These shills from Langley always say thst.:trolls:
It was a drive by counter trolling.

No sense in the name calling.

You're a loser.
OK.

Have a nice day.

I always do.
Such a rare skill.

You're a loser.
Liar. There has been no court decision yet.
Several court decisions tossing out Trump law suits one after the other.

The US Supreme Ct already accepted the Trump lawsuit on Pennsylvania. You don't know shit about the law, do you? Lots of lawsuits don't get to trial, but many do.

And 100% of us do not believe that bullshit story.

100% of us did not believe the bullshit pre-election polls.

Let's just have a quick 30-day audit of all the election results, and then we can all be settled. We can all except it together.

Y'all denialists are ALREADY excepting it.

Forum List

Back