Protests Over Proposed Showing of Blazing Saddles

You know, it was the blatant racism and the way it was made fun of that made the movie so freaking funny.

One of my favorite scenes is where the black dude takes himself hostage and hollers out "don't kill the n-gg-r!" That scene wouldn't have been nearly as funny if they had tried to make it PC.

Sorry................but if it's already written (like Tom Sawyer), or already on film, don't bitch. The movies and books were from a different time, but still have relevance and humor even if they aren't pc. Blazing Saddles made fun of racism and Tom Sawyer and Huck Finn made people aware of differing attitudes of the time.

Leave the books and movies alone. PC is getting out of hand. And I say that as the "looney liberal" that a lot of you tag me as.

• Thanks
Reactions: FJO
“It is simply not funny to make fun of people based on their heritage, skin color or their faith."

This, coming from the same people who mock Trump for the color of his skin. Liberals are shameless turds.

You know, it was the blatant racism and the way it was made fun of that made the movie so freaking funny.

One of my favorite scenes is where the black dude takes himself hostage and hollers out "don't kill the n-gg-r!" That scene wouldn't have been nearly as funny if they had tried to make it PC.

Sorry................but if it's already written (like Tom Sawyer), or already on film, don't bitch. The movies and books were from a different time, but still have relevance and humor even if they aren't pc. Blazing Saddles made fun of racism and Tom Sawyer and Huck Finn made people aware of differing attitudes of the time.

Leave the books and movies alone. PC is getting out of hand. And I say that as the "looney liberal" that a lot of you tag me as.
As loony as they come.

“It is simply not funny to make fun of people based on their heritage, skin color or their faith."

This, coming from the same people who mock Trump for the color of his skin. Liberals are shameless turds.
And who think this is HILARIOUS:

Especially since liberals add the filters and colorize the color of his skin. ... The same way they did the same thing to Mitt Romney.

That article is from a satire site. :lol:

This website is satirical in scope and intent. It provides social criticism in a satirical, sometimes news-genre setting.

Terms and Conditions | Nevada County Scooper
There is no distinction between satire and reality anymore.

Other than the satire hasn't actually happened, maybe. :)
Nothing is too absurd to be considered satire now thanks to the insane left.

Alright, that will be enough of that from you. I feel all 'itchy' and 'weirded out' when we agree.

:talktothehand:

I blame the Joos. I'm not anti-semitic or anything, but the Joos have been making fun of black people forever.
Forever?
Most Jews never met a Black person until post WWII.

Not entirely. The whole "Tin Pan Alley" and Vaudeville things were Jewish composers trying to imitate the sounds of black musicians. Even through the 50's and 60's much of the do-wop sung by black artists was penned by Jewish writers.

That article is from a satire site. :lol:

This website is satirical in scope and intent. It provides social criticism in a satirical, sometimes news-genre setting.

Terms and Conditions | Nevada County Scooper
There is no distinction between satire and reality anymore.

Other than the satire hasn't actually happened, maybe. :)
Nothing is too absurd to be considered satire now thanks to the insane left.

:lol:

So it's "the left's" fault that you got suckered?

Your desire to believe overwhelmed whatever limited amount of critical thinking you possess - and you won't (or can't) take responsibility for your failure.

Forum List

Back