Protests Over Proposed Showing of Blazing Saddles

I loved that film.

I guarantee the OP is an example of a nothing burger.

I guarantee the one making post #9 if a NL.

If a NL?

Hmm. Let's play "Guess What The Idiot Is Trying To Say"!

Let's see. You meant is. Right? Is.

Is a NL?

Hmmm. National Leaguer? North Lichtensteinian?
Natural Leader?

So many possibilities. I can't figure it out! You are too clever for me!

I loved that film.

If a NL?

Is a NL?

Natural Leader?

Liberals claim to be so smart. There's only one possibility. If you can't figure it out, so much for the claims of intelligence.

I loved that film.

If a NL?

Is a NL?

Natural Leader?

Liberals claim to be so smart. There's only one possibility. If you can't figure it out, so much for the claims of intelligence.
This liberal owns a copy of the movie and saw it in movie theaters, got anymore false true stories?

“It is simply not funny to make fun of people based on their heritage, skin color or their faith."

This, coming from the same people who mock Trump for the color of his skin. Liberals are shameless turds.
Orange is not a natural skin color, so yes, Trump gets it and you cry about it..

“It is simply not funny to make fun of people based on their heritage, skin color or their faith."

This, coming from the same people who mock Trump for the color of his skin. Liberals are shameless turds.
Especially since liberals add the filters and colorize the color of his skin. ... The same way they did the same thing to Mitt Romney.
Yeah, Trump had a filter when being recorded..

It's twoo It's twoo

“We’ve got a culture of hate and anger running through our country now, and I’m not going to stop until I’ve destroyed all of it.”

Protests Break Out Over Proposed Blazing Saddles Showing

I'm not shocked by this at all. They would never be able to make that movie today.

Are you surprised by how gullible you are?

Even if it is fake, it's still believable. For christ sake someone wrote about too many white guys in a movie about Dunkirk.

It's twoo It's twoo

“We’ve got a culture of hate and anger running through our country now, and I’m not going to stop until I’ve destroyed all of it.”

I'm not shocked by this at all. They would never be able to make that movie today.

Even if it is fake, it's still believable. For christ sake someone wrote about too many white guys in a movie about Dunkirk.

I love that one more the anything. I fell for fake news, so I'll just say that it could be true and make myself feel better.

Gullible fools fall for fake shit. Period.

It's twoo It's twoo

I love that one more the anything. I fell for fake news, so I'll just say that it could be true and make myself feel better.

So you think blazing saddles will never be protested?

It's twoo It's twoo

So you think blazing saddles will never be protested?

It would not surprise me at all if it was protested. But shouldn't we wait until it happens before we get indignant?

I loved that film.

Damn! It's so unfair that trumpanzees get labeled racists for no reason!

Damn, if you're going to call me one at least apply the definition correctly. You lose. That's what happens when you associate yourself with low IQ, poorly educated people. It might make you feel better but it puts you in a losing spot.

Forum List

Back