Protests Over Proposed Showing of Blazing Saddles

Hell yes it was a funny movie. And the people protesting it are causing harm. Ridiculing racism is the best way to fight it.
Anyone who has seen the movie knows that every moment of racism in the movie makes the racist himself look bad, not the victim (the black sherrif). It was brilliantly written in that sense.

That article is from a satire site. :lol:

This website is satirical in scope and intent. It provides social criticism in a satirical, sometimes news-genre setting.

Terms and Conditions | Nevada County Scooper
There is no distinction between satire and reality anymore.

Yes there is, stupid. All you need is the ability to think critically.
Like a gym banning police and military from using it?

Fact or fiction?

You don't know because leftards have made satire a lost art.

Atlanta gym bans police officers, military from joining

This website is satirical in scope and intent. It provides social criticism in a satirical, sometimes news-genre setting.

Other than the satire hasn't actually happened, maybe. :)
Nothing is too absurd to be considered satire now thanks to the insane left.

:lol:

So it's "the left's" fault that you got suckered?

Your desire to believe overwhelmed whatever limited amount of critical thinking you possess - and you won't (or can't) take responsibility for your failure.
10 years ago you would have known it was parody.

But today the left out parody themselves every day in real life. You determine what is absurd and you do it.

Fact or fiction?

I think you are trying too hard to squirm out of your hard earned reputation as a dupe. You are blaming others for the fact that you are a gullible idiot.

My initial take on this gym story is that it is bull. So, before I'd repeat it, I'd research it. If I cared, that's what I'd do.

That's what you should do. It's simple.

On my list of the top five funniest movies of all time.

M*A*S*H couldn't be aired today but we see homosexuals and mixed couples having sex on almost every channel.

Hell yes it was a funny movie. And the people protesting it are causing harm. Ridiculing racism is the best way to fight it.
As I recall the movie constantly took shots at racists.

That was Brooks' intent. Couldn't get away with that now without at least someone being all butt-hurt about it.
But you can make fun of White folks all you want...that's just PC.
White folks are such victims.

I blame the Joos. I'm not anti-semitic or anything, but the Joos have been making fun of black people forever.
Forever?
Most Jews never met a Black person until post WWII.

Not entirely. The whole "Tin Pan Alley" and Vaudeville things were Jewish composers trying to imitate the sounds of black musicians. Even through the 50's and 60's much of the do-wop sung by black artists was penned by Jewish writers.
I have never met a European Jew who came here even a few years prior to WWII who ever met a Black person.
Of course it was the Jews who always hired them and taught them to read.

“It is simply not funny to make fun of people based on their heritage, skin color or their faith."

This, coming from the same people who mock Trump for the color of his skin. Liberals are shameless turds.
Especially since liberals add the filters and colorize the color of his skin. ... The same way they did the same thing to Mitt Romney.
trump is such a victim.

Fact or fiction?

Look! A
upload_2017-8-9_17-54-52.jpeg

M*A*S*H couldn't be aired today but we see homosexuals and mixed couples having sex on almost every channel.

Mixed couples!!! The horror!!

One of the first houses I sold was to a mixed couple in 1974. They had been referred to me by the Commander of the ROTC at FAMU. My only point is that they make up an extremely small percentage of our population but each and every sit com, drama or mystery seem to have a check list today before the show can be aired. Then came the uproar because there were no blacks or women in the movie "Dunkirk". The FACT that there were no blacks or women on those beaches mean nothing to the Progressives.

Did you see that now Maxine Waters now want's an all black branch of the Democrat Party? Is that racist.

In 1967 I was the asst. mgr. of a medium size department store. Part of my responsibilities was to take make the bank deposit each afternoon. (We hid the bank bag in a brown paper bag) On particular teller had caught my eye and I always got in her line and we'd talk while she counted. She was remarkably beautiful, tall and slim. One day I mustered up the courage to ask her out to a coffee house. (The in thing at the time) She startled me, dropping her perfect English and going into urban Ebonics. "Markle" she said, I'd love to. But if a white boy came to pick me up at my house, my daddy and brothers would kick the sh** out of you. Sorry, but that's just the way it is.

We continued to talk and would often joke about that day until I was transferred to another city.

M*A*S*H is still broadcast on multiple channels.

M*A*S*H

Very true but not so often the first season.

The first season had four, not three surgeons living together in the Swamp. There were the three that carried on and a fourth, a black surgeon. They all had nicknames, Radar, Hawkeye and the black surgeon's nickname is Spear Chucker.

I have them all saved on my TiVo and still watch them from time to time. Still funny.

Mixed couples!!! The horror!!

One of the first houses I sold was to a mixed couple in 1974. They had been referred to me by the Commander of the ROTC at FAMU. My only point is that they make up an extremely small percentage of our population but each and every sit com, drama or mystery seem to have a check list today before the show can be aired. Then came the uproar because there were no blacks or women in the movie "Dunkirk". The FACT that there were no blacks or women on those beaches mean nothing to the Progressives.

Did you see that now Maxine Waters now want's an all black branch of the Democrat Party? Is that racist.

In 1967 I was the asst. mgr. of a medium size department store. Part of my responsibilities was to take make the bank deposit each afternoon. (We hid the bank bag in a brown paper bag) On particular teller had caught my eye and I always got in her line and we'd talk while she counted. She was remarkably beautiful, tall and slim. One day I mustered up the courage to ask her out to a coffee house. (The in thing at the time) She startled me, dropping her perfect English and going into urban Ebonics. "Markle" she said, I'd love to. But if a white boy came to pick me up at my house, my daddy and brothers would kick the sh** out of you. Sorry, but that's just the way it is.

We continued to talk and would often joke about that day until I was transferred to another city.

Yeah. If you wanna fuck a black chick, far means you aint a racist. Specially iffin dey speaks da urban ebonics.

You ain't no racist no ways!

Forum List

Back