Proud Boys defend communities from Antifa in Oregon.

hjokm bb.jpg

smokeem.jpeg

ALL these protests are bullshit. They not even giving the damn system a chance to work. White cop shoots black suspect = automatically guilty AND it was racially motivated. When the fact is they have not had a single instance since BLM was formed of a racially motivated killing of a black man by officers. The only one even close is George Floyd. But where is the racial motivation? Where is his coworkers or his social media that shows that he was racist? You know you can be white and kill a black man and just be crazy and not racist right?
I mean for fucks sake the first case BLM started was Zimmerman and he was not even white. Then the very next one was Michael Brown which was not only proven was not racially motivated it was PROVEN that he went for the cops gun before he got shot.
Even the LA riots waited till after the damn verdict. I hope guilty or not the law works as intended and these officers are all exonerated based on bullying and interfering these protests have done give them 0 chance of a fair trial.

Anyway.... I like the Proud Boys. :thup:
these "proud boys: defend nothing.

they defend communities from the Antifa scum!

that's a good thing.
Of course, the last thing the Portland Police want is a gang of Proud Boys "backing them up." The truth is, the cops are 100% Establishment DEMOCRAT pro-gun-control, and much more on the side of the BLM/Antifa demonstrators than they're letting on for the mainstream media.

ALL these protests are bullshit. They not even giving the damn system a chance to work. White cop shoots black suspect = automatically guilty AND it was racially motivated. When the fact is they have not had a single instance since BLM was formed of a racially motivated killing of a black man by officers. The only one even close is George Floyd. But where is the racial motivation? Where is his coworkers or his social media that shows that he was racist? You know you can be white and kill a black man and just be crazy and not racist right?
I mean for fucks sake the first case BLM started was Zimmerman and he was not even white. Then the very next one was Michael Brown which was not only proven was not racially motivated it was PROVEN that he went for the cops gun before he got shot.
Even the LA riots waited till after the damn verdict. I hope guilty or not the law works as intended and these officers are all exonerated based on bullying and interfering these protests have done give them 0 chance of a fair trial.

giphy.gif

The only caveat I'd make is the totality of hyper-vigilant reactions by the police to blacks who either have their backs turned, are already subdued, or are literally fleeing in the opposite direction seems to expose a trend of reactions based on race. But you're spot on. Cops can be over zealous with anyone and it doesn't have to be based on race at all. And the media dogpiles the cops when they have complete justification for what they did. Remember the Rayshard Brooks killing? He pointed a cop's taser at him after getting into a scuffle. Brooks was shot and killed. The cops were fired or put on desk duty. You don't get to do that.

that's a good thing.
Of course, the last thing the Portland Police want is a gang of Proud Boys "backing them up." The truth is, the cops are 100% Establishment DEMOCRAT pro-gun-control, and much more on the side of the BLM/Antifa demonstrators than they're letting on for the mainstream media.

Aside from the prior cases, the former FBI agent's report about the infiltration by white supremacists of various police departments, and the instances of cops making dirty comments on their radios and on social media, the video from Kenosha showing the cops in armored vehicles greeting the group of armed thugs in a very friendly manner when the cops' mission supposedly was to clear the streets and enforce the curfew speaks volumes in support of the assertions being made by BLM.

It's evident that the bad cops have to be kicked out of policing and that grossly unpatriotic vigilantism must be punished to the fullest extent of the law.

Whether it's the proud boys or some other organization, or just a group of Trump supporters from tje neighborhood, it's a good thing to see BLM and other domestic terrorist thugs getting stopped from doing their nasty stuff.

Here's a video of Trump supporters stopping BLM from blocking traffic in Berkley, CA. Amid all the confusion, you can see the good guys breaking apart the Antifa barricade, and letting the cars go through.

Aside from the prior cases, the former FBI agent's report about the infiltration by white supremacists of various police departments, and the instances of cops making dirty comments on their radios and on social media, the video from Kenosha showing the cops in armored vehicles greeting the group of armed thugs in a very friendly manner when the cops' mission supposedly was to clear the streets and enforce the curfew speaks volumes in support of the assertions being made by BLM.

It's evident that the bad cops have to be kicked out of policing and that grossly unpatriotic vigilantism must be punished to the fullest extent of the law.
When cops greet anybody on either side, and don't enforce the law as they're supposed to, it's because they've been ordered to stand down by the Democrat mayor bosses.

Who in America, in September 2020, doesn't know that ?

cops in armored vehicles greeting the group of armed thugs in a very friendly manner when the cops' mission supposedly was to clear the streets and enforce the curfew
Evidence of fraternization, favoritism, "discrimination" or choosing sides rather than enforcing the law in an impartial manner.
the assertions being made by BLM.

I would not disagree with these particular assertions, but I certainly can't speak to everything "BLM" demonstrators might or might not be saying, or who is or is not involved in overt or covert acts of violence. Antifa is involved, too, and I don't like those other people with whom I see the cops cooperating, either.

The mayor and governor need to be arrested and charged for not upholding the law and protecting the citizens.
Haul their asses into court in orange jumpsuits and shackles just like everyone else. Let the public defender plead them guilty just like everyone else, too.
Do the Proud Boys ever go hunting?
I was woken up by a bear at 3:30 am this morning, tried to push my truck, then sniffed under the hood and growled several times.

The Proud boys protected the community in Portland and Salem.

The idea that these hoodlums are "protecting" anything is totally absurd. That this sort of nonsense is going on in the U.S.A. is frightening. These guys should all be in jail.

I said this was going to happen. For decades the left has been accustomed to causing mayhem, attacking people and damaging property with little to no consequence. I said that the rest of the population was getting fed up with that and sooner or later, the left wing agitators were going to run up against someone willing and able to defend themselves with violence if necessary, and people would be hurt. It is now happening, and will continue to happen until enough blood is shed, because I see little sign that the rioter's agenda has changed at all.

The idea that these hoodlums are "protecting" anything is totally absurd. That this sort of nonsense is going on in the U.S.A. is frightening. These guys should all be in jail.

I said this was going to happen. For decades the left has been accustomed to causing mayhem, attacking people and damaging property with little to no consequence. I said that the rest of the population was getting fed up with that and sooner or later, the left wing agitators were going to run up against someone willing and able to defend themselves with violence if necessary, and people would be hurt. It is now happening, and will continue to happen until enough blood is shed, because I see little sign that the rioter's agenda has changed at all.

Seriously? This may have been true in the country that you come from, but not in the U.S. Gangs will not be allowed to run rampant on our streets. The thugs you are talking about are not "protecting" anything and they do not believe in the rule of law that ordinary Americans believe in. They are NOT "defending" themselves. These hoodlums travel from place to place looking for trouble. They are part of our criminal element. There are not many "rioters" in the United States, but these thugs are definitely in this category. There has not been too much "mayhem, attacking people and damaging property with little to no consequence" here. Maybe this is happening in your country.

Your reference to "the left" and "left wing agitators" is downright bizarre. Who are these people?

When cops greet anybody on either side, and don't enforce the law as they're supposed to, it's because they've been ordered to stand down by the Democrat mayor bosses.

Who in America, in September 2020, doesn't know that ?

Who ordered the cops in the armored vehicles in Kenosha to stand down? It seems that the armed thugs that these cops were flirting with were members of a gang known as the Kenosha Guard, and that the police chief might be a gang member. Do you actually think that the city's mayor ordered them to stand down, particularly since they were patrolling in armored vehicles and broadcasting that civilians were to clear the streets, so apparently they were under orders to enforce the curfew. You make no sense.

Seriously? This may have been true in the country that you come from, but not in the U.S. Gangs will not be allowed to run rampant on our streets. The thugs you are talking about are not "protecting" anything and they do not believe in the rule of law that ordinary Americans believe in. They are NOT "defending" themselves. These hoodlums travel from place to place looking for trouble. They are part of our criminal element. There are not many "rioters" in the United States, but these thugs are definitely in this category. There has not been too much "mayhem, attacking people and damaging property with little to no consequence" here. Maybe this is happening in your country.

Your reference to "the left" and "left wing agitators" is downright bizarre. Who are these people?

The ones burning buildings and cars and assaulting people, shouting angry slogans, stuff like that. Why, who did you think I was referring to? I said, and will continue to say, that the left wing has been so accustomed to being able to riot with no repercussions for so long that they are shocked to run into opposition.

Oh, and I come from the US. From where are your marching orders originating?

that's a good thing.

You're a fucking weirdo, those guys was protecting private business from being looted and burned and you want them arrested?

The ones burning buildings and cars and assaulting people, shouting angry slogans, stuff like that. Why, who did you think I was referring to? I said, and will continue to say, that the left wing has been so accustomed to being able to riot with no repercussions for so long that they are shocked to run into opposition.

My "marching orders"originate in the United States of America. You sound like a foreigner from a fascist country, not an American. How many people do you think are out there "burning buildings and cars and assaulting people"? Chanting "angry slogans" constitutes free speech. Remember "lock her up"? "Jews with not replace us"?How many thugs show up on the streets and at state houses with assault weapons? Putin's poodles with no masks, even. Out-of-towners, even out-of-staters.

Vigilantism is distinctly un-American. It violates our laws and values. These "Proud Boys" come to town to attack other people. Do not try to dignify their lawlessness, nor attribute to them authority that they do not have. Jail them.

My "marching orders"originate in the United States of America. You sound like a foreigner from a fascist country, not an American. How many people do you think are out there "burning buildings and cars and assaulting people"? Chanting "angry slogans" constitutes free speech. Remember "lock her up"? "Jews with not replace us"?How many thugs show up on the streets and at state houses with assault weapons? Putin's poodles with no masks, even. Out-of-towners, even out-of-staters.

Vigilantism is distinctly un-American. It violates our laws and values. These "Proud Boys" come to town to attack other people. Do not try to dignify their lawlessness, nor attribute to them authority that they do not have. Jail them.

Good to know you admit you get marching orders, because you guys always seem to say the same things at the same time. The difference in the speech is: "lock her up" and "Jews with not replace us" were not accompanied by violence, destruction of property, dead children, assaults on the elderly for wearing the wrong color hat, etc. I've said from the beginning, the left wing is finally running into people who are fighting back, and they don't like it. Jail the rioters, the riots will stop, and just maybe we'll actually get some protests again. But keep doing what they're doing now and it won't stop until the body count gets high enough for martial law.

Forum List

Back