Proud boys guy gets 22 years in jail and he was not even at the January 6 protest.. BLM leaders get no prison time and their rioters killed 25 people

Where are your brains? We have a sitting POTUS trying to use his DOJ to incarcerate his political opponent!!!
What you're accusing Biden of doing is exactly what Trump said he would do if elected in 2016.

You can’t just storm the capitol and not expect repercussions.

Every government on earth that ever existed would respond the same way.

If a liberal mob had stormed the capitol when Trump beat Clinton, would you be shedding any tears for them when they went to jail?
Democrat mobs in 2020 stormed businesses and government buildings all over the country and Democrats cheered them on.

Where is your law degree from? I dont have a law degree. But then again I"m not sitting here questioning why things dont turn out in my favor and placing blame elsewhere when it happens now am I?
You're also not replying to his point. Why don't you dig deep, find some courage and respond to his point, if you can.

Can you not answer simple questions? Seemingly your kind can't.
I don't have a law degree but you don't need a law degree to see the malfeasance of prosecution and the attempt to interfere with an election. Even if I had a law degree, what's going on in this Biden administration has nothing to do with the law and everything to do with protecting an obvious disaster of a POTUS and, at the same time, trying to shield him from scrutiny about his 'private' business affairs with his drug addled son who has business meetings with oligarchs who agree to pay for American influence through 'the big guy' who just happens to call while they are all meeting. Fuck you guys are STOOOOPID! The Biden family is taking you all for a ride. Used to be Joe could do all the corruption by himself, now he probably can't even tie his own shoes but, the Biden family grift machine just goes on.

Where is your law degree from? I dont have a law degree. But then again I"m not sitting here questioning why things dont turn out in my favor and placing blame elsewhere when it happens now am I?
Why can't you make a coherent argument to his point? BLM and antifa did far more damage during riots in 2020 and Kamala Harris even encouraged donations to bail out rioters. Try giving us a logical response to that point.

I don't have a law degree but you don't need a law degree to see the malfeasance of prosecution and the attempt to interfere with an election. Even if I had a law degree, what's going on in this Biden administration has nothing to do with the law and everything to do with protecting an obvious disaster of a POTUS and, at the same time, trying to shield him from scrutiny about his 'private' business affairs with his drug addled son who has business meetings with oligarchs who agree to pay for American influence through 'the big guy' who just happens to call while they are all meeting. Fuck you guys are STOOOOPID! The Biden family is taking you all for a ride. Used to be Joe could do all the corruption by himself, now he probably can't even tie his own shoes but, the Biden family grift machine just goes on.
1. Biden is not going to be impeached
2. Biden is not going to be prosecuted
3. Biden is not going to jail.

That must really get to you. Sooner or later you're going to give up hope of that happening.

Why can't you make a coherent argument to his point? BLM and antifa did far more damage during riots in 2020 and Kamala Harris even encouraged donations to bail out rioters. Try giving us a logical response to that point.
BLM and "antifa" (whatever that is) violent protestors were arrested and jailed. And you know that. Anyway, none of that is a defense of the likes of Tarrio.

1. Biden is not going to be impeached
2. Biden is not going to be prosecuted
3. Biden is not going to jail.

That must really get to you. Sooner or later you're going to give up hope of that happening.
You wish.

Forum List

Back