Proud boys guy gets 22 years in jail and he was not even at the January 6 protest.. BLM leaders get no prison time and their rioters killed 25 people

People wearing BLM T-shirts caused absolute chaos they killed people in the summer of 2020. They attacked huge numbers of people caused billions of dollars worth of damage.

The January 6 protesters killed not a single person not a single one. At worst they got into violent fist fights, but that was only a small portion of them. They did not loot the capitol building.

But certainly looking at this type of political violence from both sides(it overwhelmingly comes from the far left,), you really have to think clearly, and what’s best for the future of this country. Looking at how all other countries have handled these issues and how the United States has handled violent labor disputes in the late 19th and early 20th century. One would have to be an absolute monster, an evil satanic beast to believe that somebody who wasn’t even involved in the BLM riots or the January 6 protests but was perhaps a proud boys leader or a BLM leader should have to go to jail for 22 years.

If a BLM rioter or a January 6 rioter punched a cop in the face. There’s no way they should ever get 22 years in jail. That is the definition of cruel and unusual punishment.

BLM riders attempted to attack and they did attack government buildings attempting to overthrow law and order. But neither group had tanks or airplanes with them or had a 1 million man army….. only somebody who is stupid or evil, motivated by the devil would lie and say they could “overthrow the government.”

View attachment 825272

View attachment 825273

I’m a critic of Black Lives Matter, but if I saw a young black man clock a police officer in the face, and I believe he should get 22 years in jail …that would be evil. I don’t think a Black Lives Matter young man, a young man wearing a BLM T-shirt, who viciously attacked police should ever get 22 years in jail. I’m a Catholic. . You see the time doesn’t fit the crime.

For the left-wing people in the US message board …if you think for a moment that a Black Lives Matter protester, who entered a government building and then walked around the Minnesota police building like many of them did, and that they deserve five years in jail like the January 6 protesters got for simply walking around the building …that’s pure evil. We need change in this country country.

If you can’t do the time, don’t do the crime.

All of these people get pardons the first day if a Republican wins the Presidency.

306>232
My President Kicked Your Blob's Ass.

Your president currently, and literally, does not know his a$$ from a hole in the ground.

Watch him walk off on the Medal of Honor recipient...the disgust on his face. He is all of us. Except liberal idiots, of course.

I am advocating anything that pushes this along. Wanting a fair election is certainly wanting the overthrow of a corrupt democrat regime. A fair election would wipe out the criminal enterprise our government has become and we can't have that.
Only accepting elections who's outcomes you prefer as "fair", let's us all know you're full of shit. Thanks for playing. Maybe after the next election Trump loses you'll have the balls to step up and do 22 years for him. 😄

Here’s the bottom line something you keep on avoiding. Although some BLM rioters went to jail. (I suspect those who got prison sentences were extraordinarily , violent.)

Ok by the way you just said one the BLM protesters shot somebody. Well, not just that ?’, they murdered 25 people in one summer . This hypocrisy is too much . ….

Most of the people killed during BLM demonstrations were killed by police OR by counter-protestors (Like Rittenhouse) and they did get away with it.

well not a single one of the January 6 protesters shot anybody , another undeniable massive difference.

Five people died during the riot, including a police officer who was pepper-sprayed and beaten. 140 officers were injured.

It is your side engaging in nonsense like this fantasy that the January 6 protesters had any shot at “overturning the government”, for crying out loud they would’ve needed to have an army with them
Just because it was a half-ass coup doesn't make it any less of a coup attempt.

It is blatantly obvious the hypocrisy … January 6 protesters who did nothing but illegally walk around the capitol building received multiple years in jail ….that is cruel and unusual punishment that is against the Bill of Rights.

Naw, it's a message for the next bunch of idiots who might try it.

Now the same people who did the same thing the BLM protesters in 2020 who illegally walked around government buildings like police buildings that were eventually burn down by the way. They burn down the Minnesota police station in 2020. But those wearing blm shirts who simply walked around the police station doing nothing but walking around. Why didn’t they get three years in jail?

because a police station isn't the Capitol. Duh.

You are providing your opinion on what you think is the difference between a BLM protester, and a January 6 protester. The law of this country and moral integrity demand justice, sir. And it is blatantly obvious that the January 6 protesters are being mistreated by a left-wing justice system. I believe that these errors will be corrected by higher courts.

Not really. The last thing the courts want are people storming THEIR buildings because they don't like what's going on.

Your game.

Your rules.

You will hate it.

The fellows in question broke the law. For most of my life the Republicans have been the law and order party. Dukakis lost in 1988 because he was labeled Soft on Crime. Every time Democrats tried to get rid of the double standard in Mandatory Sentencing for Crack Cocaine they were labeled soft on crime.

So mandatory minimart the law. And the Judges have little leeway in sentencing the convicted.

This guy was like a General. In a hotel room coordinating the actions of his people at the Capital. Using cell phones to manage the actions. He had minions with weapons waiting to rush in.

Now, correct me if I’m wrong, but isn’t that the literal definition of Conspiracy? Issuing instructions to subordinates that are illegal? Ordering subordinates to take illegal actions?

That’s the real problem with these RW lunatics. They believed they were untouchable. You like to compare and contrast with BLM. Ok, let’s do that.

BLM is smart enough to cover their faces, to wear anonymous clothing, instead of something distinctive or readily identifiable as theirs. The people who do have phones, are the ones recording or broadcasting, not participating. They claim to be citizen journalists. They don’t know who the masked people are. Maybe they are lying, but proving that means linking them to someone who is identifiable as one of the masked people.

The January Six folks thought this was the day that they took the country back. It was an all or nothing effort. They didn’t cover their faces. They carried their own cell phones and recorded themselves breaking the law, because they wanted credit for being there that day.

This made them identifiable. Prosecutors were able to show what the people did on that day because the morons didn’t cover their faces. They wore distinctive clothing, and worse, didn’t get rid of it later when the effort failed

They were stupid. First they were dumb enough to go charging into the Capital to try and capture the Congressmen and Senators. Second. They were dumb enough to carry their own phones which were reporting their exact location every fraction of a second. Third. They didn’t cover their faces or disguise their identity. Fourth, they went home after the failure instead of vanishing. Lastly, they failed in their all or nothing effort.

Now, those who were captured at the BLM protests were tried, and convicted, and sentenced to a short term. In jail. Why? Because it is difficult to prove they did anything other than what the cop saw when he grabbed them. And with a plea bargain they get a relative slap on the wrist. But so did the lower level morons who invaded the Capital on January Six. They plea bargained and got a slap on the wrist.

It’s not my fault your heroes were stupid. It’s not my fault they were idiots who didn’t believe their own propaganda. If they really believed the crap they spewed about the Deep State and all that they would have left their phones at home and traveled with nothing, or at most a Burner, but even a burner would be stupid.

If they were dumb enough to use their own phones, they should have walked away from their lives. Become just another homeless person living in New York, San Francisco, Atlanta, Chicago, Los Angeles, or any other city. Just vanish into the anonymous background of the country and never use their old name again.

Instead they went home, and proudly announced on social media that they were there fighting for America. Fighting to save President Trump.

If there is a double standard between BLM and January Six. It is this. The January 6 morons are absolute idiots. I’m surprised they can tie their own shoes. They did everything possible to get themselves caught. They might as well have left their identification cards on Nancy Pelosi’s desk.

Your president currently, and literally, does not know his a$$ from a hole in the ground.

Watch him walk off on the Medal of Honor recipient...the disgust on his face. He is all of us. Except liberal idiots, of course.
306>232...

Biden soundly kicked Trump's Ass.

People wearing BLM T-shirts caused absolute chaos they killed people in the summer of 2020. They attacked huge numbers of people caused billions of dollars worth of damage.

The January 6 protesters killed not a single person not a single one. At worst they got into violent fist fights, but that was only a small portion of them. They did not loot the capitol building.

But certainly looking at this type of political violence from both sides(it overwhelmingly comes from the far left,), you really have to think clearly, and what’s best for the future of this country. Looking at how all other countries have handled these issues and how the United States has handled violent labor disputes in the late 19th and early 20th century. One would have to be an absolute monster, an evil satanic beast to believe that somebody who wasn’t even involved in the BLM riots or the January 6 protests but was perhaps a proud boys leader or a BLM leader should have to go to jail for 22 years.

If a BLM rioter or a January 6 rioter punched a cop in the face. There’s no way they should ever get 22 years in jail. That is the definition of cruel and unusual punishment.

BLM riders attempted to attack and they did attack government buildings attempting to overthrow law and order. But neither group had tanks or airplanes with them or had a 1 million man army….. only somebody who is stupid or evil, motivated by the devil would lie and say they could “overthrow the government.”

View attachment 825272

View attachment 825273

I’m a critic of Black Lives Matter, but if I saw a young black man clock a police officer in the face, and I believe he should get 22 years in jail …that would be evil. I don’t think a Black Lives Matter young man, a young man wearing a BLM T-shirt, who viciously attacked police should ever get 22 years in jail. I’m a Catholic. . You see the time doesn’t fit the crime.

For the left-wing people in the US message board …if you think for a moment that a Black Lives Matter protester, who entered a government building and then walked around the Minnesota police building like many of them did, and that they deserve five years in jail like the January 6 protesters got for simply walking around the building …that’s pure evil. We need change in this country country.

Stages insurrection, forgets to bring guns? 🤷‍♂️

Forum List

Back