Proud boys guy gets 22 years in jail and he was not even at the January 6 protest.. BLM leaders get no prison time and their rioters killed 25 people

Lol MAGA have proved themselves to be useless. They either lack the brains ultimately the will. These are the same morons who posted on social media their crimes. That mountain of evidence is why we are here
Yet they took over government unarmed? Right? Insurrection?

Meanwhile, outside of the leftarded Twilight Zone, Biden begs wetbacks to kill American children and you sick fucks say nothing.

Lesh
They don't care.

22 years …. You would think that this guy killed somebody like the Black Lives Matter rioters did.

22 years, you would think this guy was the leader of a mafia organization that ordered hits on people and committed actual crimes.

Democrats well that is far left Democrats are insane and represent a tiny portion of this country. They are also bloodthirsty. They’re also extremely weak and hide behind keyboard.

The average price of a home under Biden is extremely high over $400,000. And these people who claim to be patriots and Democrats don’t care about drug addicts roaming the streets attacking people, prices being so high.

Trump is now beating Biden in the polls and he’s coming back in 2024.

Meanwhile, outside of the leftarded Twilight Zone, Biden begs wetbacks to kill American children and you sick fucks say nothing.

Lesh
More whatabout-ism…..

Yet they took over government unarmed? Right? Insurrection?
That was their plan but yeah it definitely failed for the reason I just described. You guys really just make up your own rules. Insurrections do not need to involve guns. That isn’t part of the definition. You’re just pretending it is

I’m curious. What were the Trumptards doing if it was not an insurrection? Do you even know?

Where's your proof liar? Show us traitor.
Every time one of your traitors goes on trial, then overwhelming evidence is presented.
You've been paying attention.
Continual Denial of such Facts doesn't help your case.

Don’t break the fucking law and you won’t have to worry about prison.

Remember that
I'm still Grey

Besides I don't pay much attention to nazis flying a nazi flag

xhhshsjsjxjxjxm.jpg

Get boosted !

That was their plan but yeah it definitely failed for the reason I just described. You guys really just make up your own rules. Insurrections do not need to involve guns. That isn’t part of the definition. You’re just pretending it is

I’m curious. What were the Trumptards doing if it was not an insurrection? Do you even know?
LefTard Logic:

Insurrectionists -

GettyImages-1230454306-1000x667.jpg

F1DDD2F6-20D4-4702-BB83-67EEB0A65F15.jpeg

Not Insurrectionists-

atlanta-protest-mo_hpMain_20200529-213817_16x9_992.jpg

4ad.jpg

Every time you psycho loons use the word “insurrection“ you lose credibility. NOBODY decent, sane and paying attention can take you seriously.

Every time one of your traitors goes on trial, then overwhelming evidence is presented.
You've been paying attention.
Continual Denial of such Facts doesn't help your case.
So, no proof, like always, traitor.

How about when you loons threw malatov cocktails at the Whitehouse and tried to breach it?

Does that mean you’ve never heard of case law and or precedent?
Precedent only applies to cases that are similar.

The two thing you compared have nothing to do with one another.

Do you really think this Proud Boy guy’s lawyer would have a case in court if he argued “yeah, but Biden pardoned some immigrant who killed someone in a traffic incident”?

How would that be relevant in a court of law?

Just a few only were arrested. The indictments should have included ALL who rioted and Democrat officials that let it happen as well as those who supported them by setting up a bail fund. Kamala rings a bell. I would have arrested and jailed the fuckbreath that let them paint 'Black Lives Matter' on the street as well.
So you're saying only 3 people were arrested? What is "a few"?

No. YOU don't understand the law and accept lawfare as 'law.'
Where is your law degree from? I dont have a law degree. But then again I"m not sitting here questioning why things dont turn out in my favor and placing blame elsewhere when it happens now am I?

Precedent only applies to cases that are similar.

The two thing you compared have nothing to do with one another.

Do you really think this Proud Boy guy’s lawyer would have a case in court if he argued “yeah, but Biden pardoned some immigrant who killed someone in a traffic incident”?

How would that be relevant in a court of law?
hahaha…because a weird TDS’er in cycberspace says so?

There is clearly something going on. A mental issue with only a tiny percentage of Americans. Most Americans accept the fact that Black people and white people throughout history owned slaves. But a tiny percentage of BLM supporters when they hear the term “BLM riots” something turns in their head a switch turns on …and they lose all sense of reality.

From the tiny percentage of far left wingers who posted in this thread we see that. We see how mentally deranged they are. They simply don’t respond to any posts about BLM riots or if they do they play word games. They get involved in distractions, off-topic posts. It is brutal as it gets. That’s why they often never respond to posts about the BLM riots the 25 murders that BLM engaged in during 2020 and the thousands of attacks they launched against people, the billions of dollars of damage the Looting .

And the far left ideology which is sick and twisted and seeks to somehow blame white people for the struggles of some blacks in this country ….it is preposterous. Again it is undeniable black Africans owned white slaves in the same time period As American white people owned black slaves so BLM leaders have no leg to stand on ….they are thieves they took in $90 million one year and only had about $40 million to show on the books , they stole the rest.

It in a country of over 300 million people only a few of them support BLM. But these few deranged Americans that support BLM they actually think that Black Lives Matter rioters who again killed people, again cost billions of dollars worth of damage….. were justified in their message. Maybe not the reactions but they’re message.

And of course they cannot provide any kind of a reasonable counter argument when people say wait a minute yes we don’t agree with January 6 protesters who attacked cops, but by enlarge they peacefully walked around the capitol hill building, they did not engage in billions of dollars worth of Looting , they didn’t shoot a single person.

Complete and utter madness and lunacy from far left wing Democrats.

And watch what the far left will do what they always do, they make things up about other posters, they lie about the positions of Trump supporters. They engage in trolling and personal attacks. In response to a poster like myself who did vote for Donald Trump in 2020. They will call me all sorts of names just like they do with other Trump supporters.

They will keep on supporting the message of BLM even though right now, there are millions of white people who are either homeless or living in poverty. There is no white privilege. The homeless white man faces the same struggle as a homeless black man.

All across the country, blacks and whites are United. Nobody will tear down this unity. Trump is coming back in 2024 and our economy will rebound. That’s another thing how could Biden supporters support what’s going on , we have a horrendous economy today.
You are an insufferable piece of shit.

LefTard Logic:

Insurrectionists -

View attachment 825392

View attachment 825395

Not Insurrectionists-

View attachment 825394

View attachment 825393

Every time you psycho loons use the word “insurrection“ you lose credibility. NOBODY decent, sane and paying attention can take you seriously.
Hey moron the lower picture activity had nothing to do with taking over the government lol. How stupid are you exactly? You’re basically saying any time a police car is destroyed a government is taken over. Hell if you wanted to say the police being attacked constitutes insurrection, then wouldn’t that mean the cops assaulted on January 6th was an act of insurrection? Lol you Trumptards so easily trip over your own Neanderthal logic.

Forum List

Back