Proud to be an American? Not so much anymore.

It seems to me most Americans can’t and they’ll readily label you a traitor, for not supporting this shit show.
The truth can be a very ugly thing.

But the ugliest thing of all?

Refusing to face the truth.

Investors are fine, but not at the expense of the working class. 1% of the population has 40% of the wealth. 40% of the population has less than 1% of the wealth. This is kind of unacceptable.

Um, yes, it is your fault that you benefited from generations of white privilege and pretend that it isn't a factor.

Actually, the whole country is failing in education, not just the inner cities. We spend about the OCED Average.

image2.png

That it happens at all and we spend all this money projecting power is the problem, while our own infrastructure crumbles. We spend more on a single aircraft carrier than we do on Head Start.
You had me at exposing Columbus, but now you've won the thread.

Honorable mention to Gipper. :)

Thanks for proving you know nothing about the NE. As a Know Nothing, that seems appropriate for a stupid coward like you.

He said 9.4 from 10 are white in Main. Indeed are 95.2 from 100 (95.2%) are white in Main. What's nearly the same. So what is your damned big super problem, "teacher"?

It already is... and has been for a very long time...

Not really. Wealth inequality is growing, the Chinese are advancing past us.

Too many people like you makes it harder.

Really, what am I doing, exactly? Be Specific.

End wealth inequality
How is it unequal ?
You dont seek wealth “equality” You want it handed to you, taken from those who achieved it, that satisfies your feelings and wishes as “fair”
Most everyone has a chance to make it starting from nothing and most everyone who did make it made it that way.
You are lazy and myopic. Railing at those who are rewarded for their persistent efforts while wallowing in your resentment and self pity.

Ah, another serf who thinks the King deserves to live in a castle.

Keep you doped with religion and sex and TV
And you think you're so clever and classless and free
But you're still fucking peasants as far as I can see

John Lennon, Working Class Hero.

He said 9.4 from 10 are white in Main. Indeed are 95.2 from 100 (95.2%) are white in Main. What's nearly the same. So what is your damned big super problem, "teacher"?
His problem is everything he knows is wrong.

The truth can be a very ugly thing.

But the ugliest thing of all?

Refusing to face the truth.
Americans are the most propagandized people on the planet. I have little faith in their ability to understand and accept the truth.

Americans are the most propagandized people on the planet. I have little faith in their ability to understand and accept the truth.
Oh absolutely.

This thread demonstrates the absolute truth of Green Day's best known sonic musing.

Not really. Wealth inequality is growing, the Chinese are advancing past us.
There has ALWAYS been "wealth inequality" in this country.

And in virtually every OTHER country on the face of the planet, throughout the entire history of Mankind.

MEH.

As to the Chinese advancing past us, there is, indeed, that danger.

But it has not happened yet...

And we are awakening to the risk fast enough so that it seems likely that we will avoid such an overtaking, after all.

There has ALWAYS been "wealth inequality" in this country.

And in virtually every OTHER country on the face of the planet, throughout the entire history of Mankind.

MEH.

As to the Chinese advancing past us, there is, indeed, that danger.

But it has not happened yet...

And we are awakening to the risk fast enough so that it seems likely that we will avoid such an overtaking, after all.
Income inequality in the US is not standard operating procedure. It is way past that now. This isn’t your beloved free market capitalism told to you in government school.

How do you think the wizards of smart in the imperial capitol on the Potomac plan to prevent China’s rise? War?

I imagine having an installed fake deep state globalist foreign-controlled rep called Joe Bedpan as our supposed "democratically-elected" president doesn't help a whole lot. Either that or what an indictment upon the American people to actually pick such a treasonous schlep in the first place.

View attachment 801559
The people didn’t pick him.

The conservative outrage over it is sad, but entirely predictable.

Many conservatives are just looking to be outraged, and this idiotic poll is their latest excuse to shriek/whine/complain.

Our PES is conservative?

:eek:

I thought the commie groomers had taken it over...?

Anyhoo, according to many conservatives, people should be proud of their accomplishments, not things like being born women, black, gay or etc.

Being proud just because of being born a given nationality goes against core conservative values.

Have you gone Marxist on us JM?

This would make them very/extremely proud to be Americans?

The way some conservative minds work...
What a pathetic attempt to troll by you here….

Income inequality in the US is not standard operating procedure. It is way past that now.
Again... income inequality is not "new" by any stretch of the imagination... here or elsewhere...
This isn’t your beloved free market capitalism told to you in government school.
It's not MY beloved "free market capitalism"... which can run rampant and roughshod over the lower and middle classes.

This has much to do with globalism and lack of controls on international corporations and the near-collapse of local retail and a host of other complaints.

And, while there is no doubt that changes must come, slowly and gradually, there will no social nor economic revolution... the demand just isn't there.

And THAT is a conclusion drawn by a free-thinker... not someone (supposedly) brainwashed by "government schools".

How do you think the wizards of smart in the imperial capitol on the Potomac plan to prevent China’s rise? War?
"The imperial capital on the Potomac"??? OK... we're done here... :laughing0301:

================

Forum List

Back