Proud to be an American? Not so much anymore.

It is you who is making lies.

Aha. The foul way of a layzbone now, "teacher":

I have never in my life heard a single ozher say that.

Why I am not astsonished that you never had heard what others say in your life? Perhaps because "to hear" is an active process, "teacher"? And for the action "to thInk" it needs also some backgRound, "teacher"?

Here in the US Biden is making race a much bigger issue than it was in years past.
Democrats do not support the police and are not prosecuting criminality as they should. The streets are not safe.
The country is getting much more polarized. The 2024 elections will be pivotal in either fixing the US or making the US more dysfunctional.
So I'm not sure why I'm proud of the US, there are problems everywhere you look, but there are people working hard to make things better.
Time will tell if the US becomes moral and good again, or if it devolves into immorality and chaos.
The battle continues...

Do me the favor not ot take serios the text of this song about Wallenstein. This psychogram of Wallenstein is only a product of a dark fantasy which not tries to understand this genious. Many people had been convinced the 30 years war had been much shorter if his own boss - the emperor - not had murdered him.

(Videos from dailymotion need to start 10 seconds)

You found a way.

This was now a concrete trasnüarenmt lie from you and a very transparent break of one of the 10 commandements on reason of defaming political propaganda, "teacher". Such ab beerioews awil rhign you and everyone whi isunder yoru influence deeper into your own personal hell, "teacher".

This was now a concrete trasnüarenmt lie from you and a very transparent break of one of the 10 commandements on reason of defaming political propaganda, "teacher". Such ab beerioews awil rhign you and everyone whi isunder yoru influence deeper into your own personal hell, "teacher".
Even Google Translate couldn't tell me what you just said...

Even Google Translate couldn't tell me what you just said...

So it seems to be a bad program. What do you like to know? Okay - I was in hurry and did not ciorrect my miss spellaings there. I said he tranparantelly lied on his own and the transparmntly broke one of the 10 commandements (the 8th) what brings him and everyone else who trusts in him only deeper into his own personal hell (here on Earth).

Last edited:
Are you making threats, Dieter?

You would be also dead in a real discussion. What you do and what he is doing is in an analogy like to try to tell Santa Claus what is Christmas. Even if Santa Claus really should make everything wrong what's Christmas and would give presents only to poor brave children and not presents to rich cowards and traitors of Christmas - it was and always will be Christmas what Santa is doing. And I am one of his bodyguards.

Last edited:
You would be also dead in a real discussion. What you do and what he is doing is in an analogy like to try to tell Santa Claus what is Christmas. Even if Santa Claus really should make everything wrong what's Christmas and would give presents only to poor brave children and not presents to rich cowards and traitors of Christmas - it was and always will be Christmas what Santa is doing. And I am one of his bodyguards.

Dieter is drunk off his ass.

At least Dieter is an Aryan.

Dieter is an Old High German name from "thiot" = ~people and "heri" = ~army. So a "thiotheri" - if such a word ever
had existed - would be a free noble farmer who defends the people who speak the same language.

I guess the standard prejudices in the English speaking world against their own Germanic and Celtic mother cultures shortens such an expression to "Deutschherr" = "German Lord" . We use indeed verbally the word "Lord" while you use the word "Mister" (=minister=servant). But we use in the South of Germany also the word "servus" for greetings. A short form of "I am your servant".

And Aryans - if they ever had existed and this not only had been an hypothese without reality - are in best case ancestors of the Persians. I doubt "Dieter" is a frequent name in Persia.

Last edited:
Dieter is drunk off his ass.

Who is this Dieter in your mind? What has this to do with me or Germany, Sir absurdity? I for example do not smoke, do not use drugs, do not drink alcohol and I'm very cautious with all forms of medicine - also when it are not substances. Very sure I am able to say you are not a medicine - specially not a medicine against stupidity.

Last edited:
Who is this Dieter in your mind? What has this to do with me or Germany, Sir absurdity? I for example do not smoke, do not use drugs, do not drink alcohol and I'm very cautious with all forms of medicine - also when it are not substances. Very sure I am able to say you are not a medicine - specially not a medicine against stupidity.
:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back