Proud to be an American? Not so much anymore.

Do you think it is English what you said here? It makes not any sense - that's all.

Doesn't make any matter that you don't know what's a foul play and what's a fair play, lazybone. To explain this difference to you would need centuries - independent from any language of the world.

Sounds like this dying thread is now suffering from a pi$$ing contest... :rolleyes:
Most likely due to people like you that offer only insult, and trolling because you’re incapable of having a discussion with those you disagree with…. :dunno:

Oh yes you do....Nearly every thread you get involved in you seem hellbent on showing everyone how much smarter you think you are compared to the poster you're addressing....So, I'll ask again, what is it you do for a living?

Doesn't make any matter that you don't know what's a foul play and what's a fair play, lazybone. To explain this difference to you would need centuries - independent from any language of the world.
Do you think it is English what you said here? It makes not any sense.

Most likely due to people like you that offer only insult, and trolling because you’re incapable of having a discussion with those you disagree with…. :dunno:
Oh, dear me, the PI$$ing Contestant didn't like what he heard... my, my, my... goodness gracious... I'm devastated...

Forum List

Back