Proud to be an American? Not so much anymore.

The what, racist?

Sure. But I'm really rich. I always in my life had an Euro more than I needed.

Sure, racist may work for you...So, I'll ask again, what do you do for a living? That's three times now I've asked....Why are you scared to answer?

Sure, racist may work for you...So, I'll ask again, what do you do for a living? That's three times now I've asked....Why are you scared to answer?

I'll sell the USA to Putin like the greatest proud Superamerican of all times will do when he will become again president of the USA.

Last edited:
I am very happy to be an American. Proud is kind of a weird adjective. Patriotic yes.

I would like to visit other countries but I would never want to move.

How many countries can someone with my past make it to where I am?

I am very happy to be an American. Proud is kind of a weird adjective. Patriotic yes.

I would like to visit other countries but I would never want to move.

Never say never. I remember a young US-American who came home to die here - without to know this when he came. But he had a cancer when he came. The strange thing - everyone who knew him had the feeling that he is at home here - although he and his ancestors never had anything to do with our area of the word as far as I know. It was sad when he died. It was as if a young god died.

How many countries can someone with my past make it to where I am?

I never sad I'm a teacher. But when someone is proud to be a teacher then he should know what a he tries to speak about, isn't it? I'm an echo - not an ego.
Maybe you are the one that doesn’t know….But, that could never be the case, eh? Ego, echo, Dieter?

Never say never. I remember a young US-American who came home to die here - without to know this when he came. But he had a cancer when he came. The strange thing - everyone who knew him had the feeling that he is at home here - although he and his ancestors never had anything to do with our area of the word as far as I know. It was sad when he died. It was as if a young god died.
You think Americans are god’s?

I’ve been proud, and lucky to be an American since birth….

You was proud to be an American with some month? Same was a German born nearly in the USA who had to go into a hospital in the USA because he had pain where you made him to a drug addict of opiates against pain. A policeman saw a little later that he had problems driving car - found out that this 60 years old US-American is not really an US-American so you did send him back into his homeland Germany - with $20 after long years of hard work in the USA. Whether he ever learned German or not I don't know. So are you really sure you are an US-American since birth?

You think Americans are god’s?

I thought when he and a German friend of him (who had not been from our region) played with a frisbee that both looked like ancient Greek gods. Much later he died on cancer - I felt this as a big loss for the world - and later the beautiful girlfriend of his friend I had to save from freezing to death in winter because this German had no feeling for responsibility. I hope she found a better life.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back