Proud to be an American? Not so much anymore.

Proud is the wrong word. I love my country - specially my Bavaria. If my country suffers then I am not happy. But if I am not happy my country suffers.
Here in the US Biden is making race a much bigger issue than it was in years past.
Democrats do not support the police and are not prosecuting criminality as they should. The streets are not safe.
The country is getting much more polarized. The 2024 elections will be pivotal in either fixing the US or making the US more dysfunctional.
So I'm not sure why I'm proud of the US, there are problems everywhere you look, but there are people working hard to make things better.
Time will tell if the US becomes moral and good again, or if it devolves into immorality and chaos.
The battle continues...

This from the guy that thinks the whole fucking world faked COVID just to get rid of Trump.

smile-laughing.gif
This from a guy who does not have to run his every single act by the Mrs first.

The word in question is a word in English.

Where and when did you learn something in your life, fake-teacher? It's a Greek "Lehnwort" in your language. "Lehnwort" is not a German loan word in the English language and not an English loan word in the German language. It is just simple the same expression in another color of Germanic dialect. Your hate on everything what is strange makes you to a stranger in your own world. You have every right to be proud of the word "onomatopoeia" - it's a very nice word - a Greek loan word in your own language. ... But you would perhaps not understand it if a Greek would speak it out or if I would speak it out - like nearly every other German also would not understand but know it is a Greek word. The bible says this has something to do with Babylon and a broken sky scraper. Oh by the way: "Sky scraper" is in German "Wolkenkratzer". "Kratzer" and "scraper" seem to have also a common onomatopoetic component: "Kra"er" and "cra"er" and "p" and "t" are also not far from each other. Speak it out - feel your breath - feel you lips - while you are doing so. Don't think human beings are only a brain and the world are only political thoughts. A word like "onomatopoeia" is pure fun. ... This makes only people sad who are egocentrists or even sick narcissists like for example Erdogan or Putin ... and Trump.

Last edited:
Where and when did you learn something in your life, fake-teacher? It's a Greek "Lehnwort" in your language. "Lehnwort" is not a German loan word in the English language and not an English loan word in the German language. It is just simple the same expression in another color of Germanic dialect. Your hate on everything what is strange makes you to a stranger in your own world. You have every right to be proud of the word "onomatopoeia" - it's a very nice word - a Greek loan word in your own language. ... But you would perhaps not understand it if a Greek would speak it out or if I would speak it out - like nearly every other German also would not understand but know it is a Greek word. The bible says this has something to do with Babylon and a broken sky scraper. Oh by the way: "Sky scraper" is in German "Wolkenkratzer". "Kratzer" and "scraper" seem to have also a common onomatopoetic component: "Kra"er" and "cra"er" and "p" and "t" are also not far from each other. Speak it out - feel your breath - feel you lips - while you are doing so. Don't think human beings are only a brain and the world are only political thoughts. A word like "onomatopoeia" is pure fun. ... This makes only people sad who are egocentrists or even sick narcissists like for example Erdogan or Putin ... and Trump.
Do you think it is English what you said here? It makes not any sense - that's all.

You're wrong.

I'm not able to be wrong when I say "English is for me only a Germanic dialect", fake-teacher. If you don't believe what others say to you than your real argument is "You are a liar". Or you could be convinced my opinion is wrong - but in thiS case I miss an argument why it could be wrong what I said. To say to someone else "You are wrong" makes nothing true or wrong, "teacher".

Last edited:
Do you think it is English what you said here? It makes not any sense - that's all.

I think it is English - not a good English perhaps but English - and I thinK it makes sense what I say. If somehting makes no sense what I say then I change my opinion.

Last edited:
The truth is we all make comments. We may not be as terrible as the comments made. Outside influence from our nation has caused a lot consternation. It is incredible how a nation of so many people from different parts of the world and ways of living have integrated to the level we are at now. It is just that there are people who make a lot of money with little sweat doing it who divide us more than we should be. They use the imperfection of ourselves and the reality of wealth is not equal.
the dead are equal....cope with it

Forum List

Back