Proud to be an American? Not so much anymore.

Dems wanted to get rid of Trump. The Chinese wanted to get rid of Trump. Growing the virus in the lab worked, they got rid of Trump.

And what is your reason to support this anti-Christian heartless superidiot without manners and logic who never said anything what's plausible?

STFU Kraut. We kicked your Nazi ass and would be more than glad to do it again! this time with our Minuteman IIIs.
You said that we'd all be speaking German if it weren't for the US. I do speak German, among other languages. I think of it as a benefit. Does that upset you so much? Germany said that if they lost the war we'd all be speaking English. Guess what? They were right. So, now I speak English and German as well as other languages. What's the problem? When you step off the tourist bus to take a photo (as proof that you were there) and then jump back on the bus again - I'm the one who's mingling with the locals rather than taking photographs. I don't know what you think of me but you can guess what I think of you. :cool:

Have you never heard of poetry? What about, "Der rott ist verbot"? Not any sense?

It is also not poetry but also only onomatopoeia and makes also not any sense. It is not German - it sounds only as if it could be German.

Ladies and gentlemen. The verdict is in.
It is also not poetry but also only onomatopoeia and makes also not any sense. It is not German - it sounds only as if it could be German.
There are so many discrepancies in what he says and this guy's German is not good enough.

THE VERDICT:
This guy is not German.

You do know not what you are speaking want.

And what means in your way to see the world "not" in this context? Do you have any concrete example? Why do you speak a better German at all in this two examples (which are no German at all!) than speaks a native German speaker like I?

Last edited:
And what means in your way to see the world "not" in this context? Do you have any concrete example? Why do you speak a better German at all in this two examples (which are no German at all!) than speaks a native German speaker like I?
I have given you a test and set a trap. You failed - you are not German.

The U.S. Secretary of the Treasury in China gets the go-ahead for the continued existence of the dollar system from his biggest creditor and partner in a 50-year unnatural symbiosis

Dems wanted to get rid of Trump. The Chinese wanted to get rid of Trump. Growing the virus in the lab worked, they got rid of Trump.

Don't forget it was grown in a lab that Trump restarted the funding for. I guess he was in on the whole thing also. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

It looks to me like it's you who's got to have the last word otherwise you would have slung your hook by now. I've already explained this adequately yet you'll be back trying to save face but accomplishing the exact opposite.
:rolleyes:

You are not German. Punkt.

Wenn Du das so fühlst, Volldepp, irrsinniger, dann wird's trotzdem nicht wahr. In which Trumpacadia learn idiots like you such stupid nonsense? In a Putinversity?

Last edited:
Do you know what "onomatopoeia" means?

In German "Lautmalerei" = to paint a picture with sound.

The two sentences from the user GLASNOST "Mach Fahrten .... kein warten." and "Der rott ist verbot" sound only as if this had been German sentences but it is not German. It is only sound.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back