Proud to be an American? Not so much anymore.

It should tell you something that the entire fucking world was willing to go along with a fake virus just to get rid of Trump.

Think about that for a moment, 150 plus countries all went along with the hoax just for the singular purpose of getting rid of Trump.

Perhaps you all should take a hint from that
You operate from abandonment of reality, feelings and what you wish was.
That platform is being pulled away from you so you will need new footing.

You operate from abandonment of reality, feelings and what you wish was.
That platform is being pulled away from you so you will need new footing.

This from the guy that thinks the whole fucking world faked COVID just to get rid of Trump.

What is it like to have been born without a sense of irony?

Irony involves some cleverness
You don’t have any.

This from the guy that thinks the whole fucking world faked COVID just to get rid of Trump.

smile-laughing.gif

Oh, so, you’re one of those “last word” types….Sad.
It looks to me like it's you who's got to have the last word otherwise you would have slung your hook by now. I've already explained this adequately yet you'll be back trying to save face but accomplishing the exact opposite.

You're gonna be disappointed, dumbass.

I will pray for your pupils.

¡Oh mi Jesús!
¡Oh Cristo Mío!
Repara cada corazón,
en la Fuente de Tu Misericordia.
Amén.

Danke, Gott, für diesen Morgen,
danke, dass du bei deinen Kindern bist.
Danke für die guten Träume,
und für diesen neuen Tag.
Danke, für die Familien deiner Kinder,
für die Freude, die du ihnen schenkst,
und dass du an dunklen Tagen
besonders an sie denkst.

Last edited:
It should tell you something that the entire fucking world was willing to go along with a fake virus just to get rid of Trump.

Think about that for a moment, 150 plus countries all went along with the hoax just for the singular purpose of getting rid of Trump.

Perhaps you all should take a hint from that.

The virus itself was not fake. I think what is coming to light is that the Democrats would have done literally ANYTHING to get rid of him. Some believe it as pure dumb luck for Democrats that COVID came around 10 months before election time and others believe it was more than luck.

The virus itself was not fake. I think what is coming to light is that the Democrats would have done literally ANYTHING to get rid of him. Some believe it as pure dumb luck for Democrats that COVID came around 10 months before election time and others believe it was more than luck.

According to the person I have been replying to it is.

I guess it is possible the Dems knew that Trump would fuck up his response to COVID, but it seems odd they got the rest of the world to go along with it unless they all reallllllly hate Trump

According to the person I have been replying to it is.

I guess it is possible the Dems knew that Trump would fuck up his response to COVID, but it seems odd they got the rest of the world to go along with it unless they all reallllllly hate Trump

COVID was a problem for the entire world, not just the US. Everybody knew that if a virus like this hit it would damage the economy, not just in the US but worldwide. I don’t personally put it past globalists to go to any length to get what they want and Trump was the antithesis to their goals. The US economy was far too strong in early 2020 for the globalists liking and Trump was a prohibitive favorite to win re-election. They tried a fake Russian collusion narrative and impeachment over a phone call, etc. but nothing was working. Not saying they ”released” it, just saying it was very convenient timing.

Forum List

Back