Proud to be an American? Not so much anymore.

... Empires don't seem to age well...

The Holy Roman Empire was from 800-1806 (~1000 years). The Roman empire was from 750 BC - 480 AD (~1250 years). Together 2250 years. Including Constantinople the "original" Roman Empire was also existing for about 2250 years. ... And "virtually" it still exists today in our societies as well as the ancient Greek culture is also a deeper element of us all. We are all Greeks - in most cases without to know this because this has nothing to do with biology.

Last edited:
So that is the reason you've been on a 5 year bitch-fest? Because you're so proud?

So a citizenship test is now required for graduation as well? I can't say that I am against that personally.
1. Yep, I believe in our determination to move past the current nonsense.

I am proud to be an American. And I am also ashamed of America.

..... The most famous German with the name "Dieter" is in my view to the world Dietrich von Bern - also known in the Scandinavian "Didrikskrønike" and "Thidrekssaga" (Thidrek=Didrik=Dietrich=Dieter). So the most famous Dieter today in the English speaking world is perhaps Cedrik the father from Ivanhoe - or Cedrik from J.K. Rowlings books about "Harry Potter".
And Marlene.

And Marlene.

Marlene Dietrich?

We were not asked,
When we had no face,
Whether we want to live,
Or rather not.

Now I walk all alone
Through a big city,
And I don't even know
Whether this city loves me?

Then I look into the parlors,
Through door and window glass,
And I wait, wait
for something ...

If I could make a wish,
I'd be embarrassed,
What should I wish for,
A bad time or a good time?

If I could make a wish
I'd like to be a little happy,
For as soon as I'd be too happy
I'd be homesick for sadness.

Human child,
Why do you think
Your sorrow, your pain
Would be so great,

Don't wish for anything!
Silly human child,
Wishes are only beautiful
As long as they are unfulfillable.

If I could make a wish,
I'd be embarrassed,
What should I wish for,
A bad time or a good time?

If I could make a wish
I'd like to be a little happy,
For as soon as I'd be too happy
I'd be homesick for sadness.

Friedrich Holländer

Last edited:
We are coming out of the abandonment of reality phase that crated Covid to defeat Trump and once this fallacy worked many other touchy, feely , wishful mandates were forced upon America. We are coming out if that now as evidenced by rulings and actions over last two weeks.
God bless a thinking America . We are still the greatest by far

We are coming out of the abandonment of reality phase that crated Covid to defeat Trump and once this fallacy worked many other touchy, feely , wishful mandates were forced upon America. We are coming out if that now as evidenced by rulings and actions over last two weeks.
God bless a thinking America . We are still the greatest by far

It should tell you something that the entire fucking world was willing to go along with a fake virus just to get rid of Trump.

Think about that for a moment, 150 plus countries all went along with the hoax just for the singular purpose of getting rid of Trump.

Perhaps you all should take a hint from that

Not in the slightest, I just don‘t have anything to prove to you….I mean it’s not as though you’re relevant or anything?
And yet your ego is so fragile that you see this as an insult and you can't sling your hook and drift off.

Forum List

Back