Proud to be an American? Not so much anymore.

Stop making noises you don't understand, Dieter.

Tell me what the nice name "Dieter" means for you and what this has to do with me or anything else in this world here. And stop to use alcohol and/or drugs. Try to save your last three braincells before your neuronal network crushes down.

Because I pointed out how upset you got over being unable to excuse brownshirt violence?

Come on. 'Fess up. You're just upset because I revealed your motivations.

Conservatives love America like a mommy, and mommy can do no wrong. Liberals love America more like a spouse. We think there's room for improvement, even if it does annoy the spouse.
liberals just love their welfare checks

I'm talking about children who have no business trying to debate with adults ...... and I'm over 75 for your information.
But your meds appear to be working okay (if you're on them). :)

But CCH (constant conservative hysteria) gotta CCH - just one of many reasons conservatism is dying.

This idiotic poll is just this week's hysteria trigger.

Tell me what the nice name "Dieter" means for you and what this has to do with me or anything else in this world here. And stop to use alcohol and/or drugs. Try to save your last three braincells before your neuronal network crushes down.

Still not any light idea about what you like to say nor what this absurdities in this videos could have to do with me or anything what I said in my life. Why uses the artist Mr. Mike Myers the name "Dieter"? What is the association in your culture with this name and why is it so?

The most famous German with the name "Dieter" is in my view to the world Dietrich von Bern - also known in the Scandinavian "Didrikskrønike" and "Thidrekssaga" (Thidrek=Didrik=Dietrich=Dieter). So the most famous Dieter today in the English speaking world is perhaps Cedrik the father from Ivanhoe - or Cedrik from J.K. Rowlings books about "Harry Potter".

Last edited:
Unkotare

Do you never have the feeling to be only an idiot and did you never get any motivation to try to change this? So let me ask: What is amusing now for you?

Unkotare

I hope you are not really a teacher. But why do you say all this bullshit and aggressive nonsense? What satisfies you to do so? That this is your only possibility to get a social contact to other human beings?

Forum List

Back