Prove to me Biden cares. Double dog dare!

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Banned
And you missed all the FEMA sent there as well. It's going to take years to get things back to normal if even that is possible. You are a real piece of work.
Desite the fact, that other piece of work, that democrat minority hire Herman Andaya resigned because he fucked up big time and cost lives. Puts a different spin on DIE, Diversity, Inclusivitity and Enclusion.

Because despite he sent billions to Ukraine, he sent $700 to each Houshold Maui fire victims.

The total population of Maui is 165,386 people. If he sent $700 to every one of them, it would add up to $115,770,200. If course not every man, woman, and child is going to get $700.

Biden has already given Ukraine more than $113 billion in aid, which is almost a thousand times as much.

Something to think about.

Last edited:
Desite the fact, that other piece of work, that democrat minority hire Herman Andaya resigned because he fucked up big time and cost lives. Puts a different spin on DIE, Diversity, Inclusivitity and Enclusion.

You show that I cornered you so you change what you are whining about. Get back under that rock the John Birchers found you under.

• Banned
So I love my liberal brothers and sisters. Explain why Biden gave billions to a country he and his family had ties to and benefited from sending them Billions. FUCK UKRAINE. Biden sends whopping $700 to Maui. You liberal democrats explain that. You do that.

• Banned
You show that I cornered you so you change what you are whining about. Get back under that rock the John Birchers found you under.
OK. And we sent billions to Ukraine for what? But we give a mere $700 to Maui.

So I love my liberal brothers and sisters. Explain why Biden gave billions to a country he and his family had ties to and benefited from sending them Billions. FUCK UKRAINE. Biden sends whopping $700 to Maui. You liberal democrats explain that. You do that.

Has Biden even gone to Maui yet?

Now, just how many families in HI got that 700 bucks. When you are talking about more than a million people and where FEMA has to make sure they have food, clothing, etc. that 700 bucks turns into 700 million. And that is just the first installment. Funny, until this latest Ivan thing, the total was 734 million. Then it jumped to 54 billion which is more like a lend lease program.

Should we not support Ukraine? What comes to mind are the low countries before 1939 where Chamberlain gave them away to Germany in the spirit of peace. But German saw it as a form of weakness and went for even more. Russia is doing the same thing. When and where does the rest of the world say,enough.

Here is where all those 76 billion are going to in Ukraine.
How Much Aid Has the U.S. Sent Ukraine? Here Are Six Charts.
1692515736597.png

Attachments

• 1692515548869.png
    1692515548869.png
    5 KB · Views: 7

700 per person in trouble. That's close to 700 million and it's just the first installment. It's going to take years and billions to bring that disaster back to somewhere near what it was before. But it won't bring back the over 100 that they have found and will not bring back the over 200 that they may never find. Shame on you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back