Debate Now Prove your case! Is Homosexuality genetic or a choice?

What? you can be a non practicing homosexual, for lack of a better term.

No... I think you have to have homosexual relations at least once to be a homosexual, practicing or non-practicing. Otherwise, you could say we're ALL non practicing homosexuals.

Homosexuality is a behavioral act.

I don't think that would be a criteria. If you are a man who finds yourself sexually attracted to other men, then I would say you are a homosexual.

Maybe I'm not like WHAT? What is it you are trying to babble out here? Are you calling me a slut or something? Lol. Good grief. How pathetic.

Anyhow, none of your babbles above answer the question. Let me make it clear for you. What is the reason why two adults who are sexually attracted to one another should NOT pursue a relationship?

I wasn't implying anything, just going by what you said. You seem to think that every time two adults find each other sexually attractive they end up fucking... in fact, you continue to ask me for a reason why they wouldn't.

Okay... so let me go through some of MY personal reasons why I wouldn't pursue a relationship with someone mutually sexually attractive...

1. They are shallow and superficial people who I wouldn't care to be involved with.
2. They are dishonest or disloyal people... or too pretentious... or too fucked up.
3. One or both of us is in another relationship.
4. There's too much age difference.
5. There's nothing between their ears.
6. We have nothing in common but sexual attraction.
7. They're too needy, clingy or psycho.
8. They have a drinking or drug problem.

I could probably go on if you need more.

I don't think that would be a criteria. If you are a man who finds yourself sexually attracted to other men, then I would say you are a homosexual.

Well no, not if I never act on it. A pedophile is only a pedophile if he acts on his desires. As long as he doesn't do that, he can have any fantasy he wants inside his head.

Well no, not if I never act on it. A pedophile is only a pedophile if he acts on his desires. As long as he doesn't do that, he can have any fantasy he wants inside his head.

I disagree with that. If you are attracted to men and you are a man or women and you are a woman, that means you are gay. Sorry bub. :)

Maybe I'm not like WHAT? What is it you are trying to babble out here? Are you calling me a slut or something? Lol. Good grief. How pathetic.

Anyhow, none of your babbles above answer the question. Let me make it clear for you. What is the reason why two adults who are sexually attracted to one another should NOT pursue a relationship?

I wasn't implying anything, just going by what you said. You seem to think that every time two adults find each other sexually attractive they end up fucking... in fact, you continue to ask me for a reason why they wouldn't.

Okay... so let me go through some of MY personal reasons why I wouldn't pursue a relationship with someone mutually sexually attractive...

1. They are shallow and superficial people who I wouldn't care to be involved with.
2. They are dishonest or disloyal people... or too pretentious... or too fucked up.
3. One or both of us is in another relationship.
4. There's too much age difference.
5. There's nothing between their ears.
6. We have nothing in common but sexual attraction.
7. They're too needy, clingy or psycho.
8. They have a drinking or drug problem.

I could probably go on if you need more.

I never said anything about what they SHOULD do. I asked why you think they should not, excluding all of your extenuating circumstances. Is it because you don't think gay people should have gay sex? Is that direct enough for you?

LULZ you are COMPLETELY wrong.

A pedophile is a person who is ATTRACTED to prepubescent children, not a person who has had SEX with a prepubescent child.

Same with a homosexual is attracted to the same gender, not a person who has had sex with a person of the same gender.\

Same with a heterosexual actually.

I disagree with that. If you are attracted to men and you are a man or women and you are a woman, that means you are gay. Sorry bub. :)

"Gay" can mean anything... I am wearing Sponge Bob Squarepants pajamas... that's pretty gay but I am not a homosexual. Homosexuality is an act not a feeling.

I think people can certainly have homosexual urges and not be homosexual. It's the act of engaging in sexual relations with the same gender that makes one a homosexual. The same thing applies to a pedophile or a zoophile. Until you engage in the activity that makes you one, you're not one... you may just have the desire.

What if a straight man likes to have anal sex? Does that make him homosexual?

"Gay" can mean anything... I am wearing Sponge Bob Squarepants pajamas... that's pretty gay but I am not a homosexual. Homosexuality is an act not a feeling.

I think people can certainly have homosexual urges and not be homosexual. It's the act of engaging in sexual relations with the same gender that makes one a homosexual. The same thing applies to a pedophile or a zoophile. Until you engage in the activity that makes you one, you're not one... you may just have the desire.

Nope, sorry. Liking anal sex doesn't mean you are sexually attracted to the same sex. Lol.

Now, why don't you tell me why you are against two homosexuals having consensual sex? Why is it any of your business?

Nope, sorry. Liking anal sex doesn't mean you are sexually attracted to the same sex. Lol.

You enjoy anal sex you say?

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I didn't say that! :) Bossy did! Lol.

I never said anything about what they SHOULD do. I asked why you think they should not, excluding all of your extenuating circumstances. Is it because you don't think gay people should have gay sex? Is that direct enough for you?

I didn't say anything about what they SHOULD do... I listed reasons why I wouldn't pursue a relationship where there was mutual sexual attraction... that's what you asked me for. I didn't give you "extenuating circumstances" but reasons why I wouldn't pursue a sexual relationship.

And I don't understand why you are trying so hard to imply that I care about what kind of sex other people have... can you explain that to me?

giphy.gif

I didn't say that! :) Bossy did! Lol.
I wouldn't enjoy that.

I didn't say anything about what they SHOULD do... I listed reasons why I wouldn't pursue a relationship where there was mutual sexual attraction... that's what you asked me for. I didn't give you "extenuating circumstances" but reasons why I wouldn't pursue a sexual relationship.

And I don't understand why you are trying so hard to imply that I care about what kind of sex other people have... can you explain that to me?

No I never asked YOU that. I asked why you think two homosexuals should not pursue a sexual relationship. Why are you so dishonest?

Do you oppose gay "marriage?"

A pedophile is a person who is ATTRACTED to prepubescent children, not a person who has had SEX with a prepubescent child.

Nope... Pedophilia is the attraction to... Pedophile is describing a person who has acted on that attraction in a sexual way.

No I never asked YOU that. I asked why you think two homosexuals should not pursue a sexual relationship. Why are you so dishonest?

No... you are ADDING "homosexuals" now... that's not what you said.

No... you are ADDING "homosexuals" now... that's not what you said.

That was my question. My question was why do you think two consenting adult homosexuals should NOT pursue a sexual relationship if that is what they want to do. If you took that to mean YOU, then I don't know. You must be projecting your true feelings. Lol. :)

Nope... Pedophilia is the attraction to... Pedophile is describing a person who has acted on that attraction in a sexual way.
wrong Boss. words have meanings.

Definition of PEDOPHILE

pedophile
play
noun pe·do·phile \ˈpe-də-ˌfī(-ə)l, ˈpē-\
Popularity: Top 30% of words
Simple Definition of pedophile
  • : a person who has a sexual interest in children

[
If they are attracted to someone, why SHOULD they not act upon their urges (speaking of ADULTS only, of course)? If an adult man or woman is attracted to another adult man or woman, why should they not be able to pursue their own happiness?

Here is my original question. Boss

Forum List

Back