🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

proven voter fraud ..

they all voted as many times as dems did ....

:lmao:

Hey, When Trump was tweeting about voter fraud, one of the things he was railing against were the people who are registered in more than one place.

I find it HILARIOUS that the very thing he railed against in his tweets, his own family is guilty of.

But, I understand how people can be registered in more than one place. Happened to me whenever I went from shore duty to sea duty.

That's only voter fraud if he voted in two states.

Nice try, loon
znqyzb.jpg

Trump's daughter is also registered to vote in two states.

Trump better begin his fraud investigation at home!

And yet Trump is not calling for an investigation into Putin's interference in our election.

Hmmmmm...

Trump said people who are registered in two states vote twice. Trump wouldn't lie, now would he?

President Trump considers executive order on voter fraud - CNNPolitics.com

The claims continued into Wednesday, when ABC News pressed the President on his opinion during an interview at the White House.

"You have people that are registered who are dead, who are illegals, who are in two states. You have people registered in two states. They're registered in a New York and a New Jersey. They vote twice. There are millions of votes, in my opinion," Mr. Trump said.

I think Trump has inside information...

Trump's daughter is also registered to vote in two states.

Trump better begin his fraud investigation at home!

Don't worry , remember how they didn't even vote?!
Ivanka and Eric were too stupid to change their registrations over to the GOP in time to vote in the New York primary.

"Um...daddy? We're still Democrats. Oopsie!"

"That's okay, pumpkin. So was I until not too long ago."

Trump said people who are registered in two states vote twice. Trump wouldn't lie, now would he?

President Trump considers executive order on voter fraud - CNNPolitics.com

The claims continued into Wednesday, when ABC News pressed the President on his opinion during an interview at the White House.

"You have people that are registered who are dead, who are illegals, who are in two states. You have people registered in two states. They're registered in a New York and a New Jersey. They vote twice. There are millions of votes, in my opinion," Mr. Trump said.

I think Trump has inside information...

You're just now figuring that out? I've been suspicious of Trump rigging the election when he said at the beginning of the race, that if he lost, it meant the election was rigged.

Trump learns he won the election with Putin's help. He then calls for an investigation...

...into three million imaginary illegal Mexican voters.

You can't make this shit up! :lol:

poor Lil' Donnie. He better start doing his homework before he opens his fucking mouth.

I heard some piss guzzling RW'r yapping about over 700 felons were registered, demanding that was grounds for an investigation. Well, did they vote or not?

700 out of the 3 million claim ....

FUCK TRUMP AND HIS BOTS !

Forum List

Back