PSA - Don't light a cigarette in a car full of laughing gas...

I showed this to Mrs MOe and she looks at me and offers the punch line to this classic joke...

I fell out. :lmao:

Last edited:
Nitrous oxide is not flammable. Those idiots were huffing butane.

Horrifying moment fireball engulfs passengers and car
Using the word "fidfad" from your article I found this...

They also speculate it was butane.

Who knew the effects of huffing butane were similar to laughing gas?

"The video footage first emerged in 2015, accompanied by speculation that the young men may have been "huffing" butane, which, although potentially lethal, is sometimes used for recreational purposes and produces similar, short-term effects of nitrous oxide (known as "laughing gas"). This theory was supported by the fact that the young man in the driver's seat appeared to be holding a cloth to his face before the fire started.

It's unclear where the video was filmed, but some observers have speculated that the incident took place in Saudi Arabia. In recent years, Persian Gulf states — where the recreational drugs typical of Western societies are not as widely available — have seen a trend of young people resorting to the use of inhalants like laughing gas and butane."

Don't be surprised if this is all CGI, and these guys are simply trying to manufacture a viral video. I no longer trust any of these types of videos for being real, most I'm betting are staged.

Forum List

Back