PSA Flight 182 - Sept. 25, 1978

odanny

Diamond Member
May 7, 2017
Midwest - Trumplandia
At the time this was the deadliest air disaster in U.S. history. The actual footage of the crash site I was a little surprised made it past the YouTube censors, you don't know how unrecogniable the victims will be until you watch this video. I find it interesting that the ATC on duty that day in charge here was Walter White, which takes me back to the same scenario taking place in Breaking Bad. I think it's no coincidence.

At the time this was the deadliest air disaster in U.S. history. The actual footage of the crash site I was a little surprised made it past the YouTube censors, you don't know how unrecogniable the victims will be until you watch this video. I find it interesting that the ATC on duty that day in charge here was Walter White, which takes me back to the same scenario taking place in Breaking Bad. I think it's no coincidence.

I lived in Pacific Beach, SD at the time and heard it, but I didn't know what happened till later.

1724681912829.png

In 1987 a man broke into the cabin and shot the pilot and co pilot and flew the jetliner into the ground....

When I lived in the area I would drive this road all the time... its just ranches farms and a few homes here and there...
I always thought about these poor people as I drove by the crash site.... the biggest piece of debris would fit into a shoebox.... fingers and other body parts were scattered everywhere...

Forum List

Back