Psaki Says Biden Will Not Apologize For Slandering Texas Border Patrol Officer

Good for our President
Biden is the worst American President in modern times and likely will end up as the worst in all times.

In the future when you look up corrupt politician or grifter the first entry will be Joe Biden.

The whole world is laughing at Joe. We will be lucky if he doesn’t fumble and bumble things so badly that we end up exchanging nukes with Russia (or China, or North Korea).

Joe Biden is the worst possible President at the worst possible time.

Rittenhouse shot three people. He is not a good person.
The Prog globalist-controlled media was downplaying the conflagrations in cities that were burning down whole districts and even denying it. It seems a picture is not worth a thousand words with them. Many people not that good involved there.

The Prog globalist-controlled media was downplaying the conflagrations in cities that were burning down whole districts and even denying it. It seems a picture is not worth a thousand words with them. Many people not that good involved there.

Does your doctor know you are off your meds?

Biden is the worst American President in modern times and likely will end up as the worst in all times.

In the future when you look up corrupt politician or grifter the first entry will be Joe Biden.

The whole world is laughing at Joe. We will be lucky if he doesn’t fumble and bumble things so badly that we end up exchanging nukes with Russia (or China, or North Korea).

Joe Biden is the worst possible President at the worst possible time.
1650364778494.png

Even though Joe never gets anything right, he never apologizes either. That's what makes him such an asshole.

Lol, no I wish you idiots wouldn't put such a fuck up in charge. He has been a fuck up his entire life, but you wanted him anyway.

And he's doing a fine job, thanks. 2021 was my best year ever... 2022 is going to be awesome, maybe the first time I hit six figures.

Look, I gave Joe Biden a fair chance and so far he has f**ked everything up.

He will end up known as the worst President our nation ever had.

No, you didn't, and no, he hasn't.

Actually, he'll be far better regarded than Trump, who has been impeached twice.

And he's doing a fine job, thanks. 2021 was my best year ever... 2022 is going to be awesome, maybe the first time I hit six figures.

Actually, he'll be far better regarded than Trump, who has been impeached twice.
I hit six figures last month. Thanks for playing.

No one gives a shit about two phoney impeachment. Bill Clinton was only impeached once and he can only dream about drawing a crowd like President Trump does.

I thought the new rule for a POTUS was never to apologize….

No surprise. The Obama administration never apologized for the death of a Border Patrol Officer who was killed by one of the weapons the administration shipped to Mexican drug cartels. Democrats care more about filthy diseased illegal aliens than the Officers who risk their lives to try to stem the flow across the border.

Forum List

Back