Psaki Says Biden Will Not Apologize For Slandering Texas Border Patrol Officer

Wasn’t it the Affirmative Action VP who said our border agents were like the KKK?

In Bizzaro Leftist World, law enforcement are the evil ones, and the criminals and lowlifes swarming in illegally are “good people.”

Hope we can hang on until the midterms. By then, another million will be here illegally. Then we can start working on deporting them.

Wasn’t it the Affirmative Action VP who said our border agents were like the KKK?

In Bizzaro Leftist World, law enforcement are the evil ones, and the criminals and lowlifes swarming in illegally are “good people.”

Hope we can hang on until the midterms. By then, another million will be here illegally. Then we can start working on deporting them.
Time to put Democrats in Obama’s cages.

Awww, karen now likes the cops.

How was that like on J6 karen?
Are you nuts, Tyrone? The leftists went on an anti-cop rage during the entire Summer of Thugs, with even the to-be VP woeking against police efforts to get thugs back in the street. And now you’re trying to claim that *I* am the anti-cop one?

I think you progs are getting so alarmed by the ass-kicking you’re about to get in November that you’re panicking and not even making sense.

Are you nuts, Tyrone? The leftists went on an anti-cop rage during the entire Summer of Thugs, with even the to-be VP woeking against police efforts to get thugs back in the street. And now you’re trying to claim that *I* am the anti-cop one?

I think you progs are getting so alarmed by the ass-kicking you’re about to get in November that you’re panicking and not even making sense.
Keep spiking the football on your own 10 yardline karen.

Now back to your quilt.

Minneapolis, DC, Baltimore, NYC, Portland, Seattle (CHOP/CHAZ), BLM, ANTIFA--Commie leftists attacking cops.

Minneapolis, DC, Baltimore, NYC, Portland, Seattle (CHOP/CHAZ), BLM, ANTIFA--Commie leftists attacking cops.
Yup. Commie Otto isn’t even making sense! The leftists attacked and assaulted cops, set their cars on fire, etc., for months on end, marching to “set pigs on fire,” raises funds to counteract the police‘s efforts to get the savages off the street - and now he’s trying to say that Republicans are the anti-cop ones?

I think that the progs default to lies and propaganda so easily that they can’t even tell the difference between reality and fiction.

Slanders Rittenhouse by calling him a white supremest, Border Patrol agents felons. Slander is that dog faced pony soldiers forte.

Could point out where Biden said they used whips....

The images where very bad... It was shocking imagery for a country with a history with slavery and civil rights abuse of Black people...

You might consider those people as sub human but a vast majority see them a human beings...

Could point out where Biden said they used whips....

The images where very bad... It was shocking imagery for a country with a history with slavery and civil rights abuse of Black people...

You might consider those people as sub human but a vast majority see them a human beings...
Other countries use firearms to protect their borders from invasion. I think the CBP exercised tremendous restraint when automatic weapon fire is what was appropriate.

Good for our President to lie and smear our border patrol and some poor kid trying to help his city and employer from the raging evil BLM antifa terrorist mobs?

You are one sick puppy rightwinger.
Right winger is one of the worst trolls on here. He just says asinine things to get a rise out of people. Nobody with half a brain thinks our president is doing a good job, or even a marginally passing one.

Good for our President to lie and smear our border patrol and some poor kid trying to help his city and employer from the raging evil BLM antifa terrorist mobs?

You are one sick puppy rightwinger.
Awwww, you only use the white crayons.

Forum List

Back