Psych exams for gun purchases

So? I don't care what you call them. Rights can be regulated, too.
According to the Supreme Court such regulations are limited to time, manner, and place.

What part of, "Shall not be infringed" is so damned difficult for you folks to wrap your head's around?

According to the Supreme Court such regulations are limited to time, manner, and place.

What part of, "Shall not be infringed" is so damned difficult for you folks to wrap your head's around?
What part of "gun control laws are constitutional" and "the second amendment does not guarantee the right of anyone to own any weapon at any time" do you not get? I mean, it's been 83 years for fuck's sake. Need another 83 to puzzle it out?

You are going to be extremely disappointed and will be left in tears come November 3rd when your hopes and dreams take a dive off into the Rio Grande Gorge.
Not really. You make this mistake a lot. I am not a squealing cultist, beholden to demagogues. You are. So naturally, you assume others are like you.

I am not like you.

Qualifying?

No, telling the truth....the majority of gun deaths are suicide.

The majority of gun murder victims are criminals, not normal people.

Ah, so the UNTERMENSCHEN are dying, so it doesn't matter, right...

Hey, maybe THIS should be your avatar.

1654204323442.png

Moron, up until fascists like you tried to ban guns, there was no reason to state the fucking obvious......now, we have to explain everything at the level of a 5 year old so dumb asses like you can't fool uninformed Americans..

Actually, up until 1977, everyone kind of understood what common sense gun laws were, and no one ever tried to take your guns, buddy.

Actually, up until 1977, everyone kind of understood what common sense gun laws were, and no one ever tried to take your guns, buddy.
Uh oh. Whenever I read rabid leftists using the "everyone kind of understood", slogan, it really means "we rabid leftists have 100% certainty with 0% facts.

In other words, you have no counterpoint or contrary facts.
In other words, you have no facts, details or evidence to support the "everyone kind of understood", nonsense.

Who is "everyone".

What, precisely, was "kind of understood"?

Everyone "kind of understands you dont know what you're talking about".

In other words, you have no facts, details or evidence to support the "everyone kind of understood", nonsense.
Hmm, I think I kind of do. This refers to the little resistance to the gun control laws up to that time. Gun control laws supported by both parties and even the NRA.

Nope.....you could buy Thompson submachine guns through catalogs.......you doofus.

Uh oh. Whenever I read rabid leftists using the "everyone kind of understood", slogan, it really means "we rabid leftists have 100% certainty with 0% facts.

Okay, if you want some facts. In 1968, the passed the Gun Control Act. The NRA, rather than rabidly opposing it, fully supported it. When JFK was murdered with a mail order rifle, that was banned. When the Black Panthers started walking around with shotguns after the cops murdered some of their leaders, Ronald Reagan and other governors passed laws to prevent that sort of thing, and the NRA supported it.

Who is "everyone".

What, precisely, was "kind of understood"?

Everyone "kind of understands you dont know what you're talking about".

I just gave you a list of examples...

Nope.....you could buy Thompson submachine guns through catalogs.......you doofus.

Until Gangsters started using them in drive by shootings, and then you couldn't. See, that's how it worked in the pre-crazy days.

Okay, if you want some facts. In 1968, the passed the Gun Control Act. The NRA, rather than rabidly opposing it, fully supported it. When JFK was murdered with a mail order rifle, that was banned. When the Black Panthers started walking around with shotguns after the cops murdered some of their leaders, Ronald Reagan and other governors passed laws to prevent that sort of thing, and the NRA supported it.

Until Gangsters started using them in drive by shootings, and then you couldn't. See, that's how it worked in the pre-crazy days.

And the criminals still used them....you idiot........

The original gun control laws in New York were created to protect the democrat party thugs rousting businesses in New York....gun control is always about disarming the victims of criminals and government...as we have seen all throughout history......

And the criminals still used them....you idiot........

The original gun control laws in New York were created to protect the democrat party thugs rousting businesses in New York....gun control is always about disarming the victims of criminals and government...as we have seen all throughout history......

Most gun violence is self-inflicted. - Suicide, Domestic Violence and accidents.

Yeah, part of the reason why you had that was you had people shooting at any black person who looked at them funny.

You might want to consider some facts. The 1968 Gun Control Act was not the sweeping ban on firearms and crippling demolition of individual rights proposed by the rabid dems.

What we have now are extremist leftists with a single-minded focus of authoritarianism.

Most gun violence is self-inflicted. - Suicide, Domestic Violence and accidents.

Yeah, part of the reason why you had that was you had people shooting at any black person who looked at them funny.

Yeah.....so banning guns for people who don't commit suicide or beat their wives won't stop suicide or guys beating their wives....they can commit suicide like the Japanese, South Koreans, or Chinese do, or they can stab their wives to death or beat them with hammers....

You might want to consider some facts. The 1968 Gun Control Act was not the sweeping ban on firearms and crippling demolition of individual rights proposed by the rabid dems.

Yawn... I'm all for a less sweeping law that keeps guns out of the hands of people like Salvador Ramos...

but if you think the only way to keep guns out of his hands is to take them out of yours, too... I'm down with that.

My point was, the NRA used to support sensible gun control. Today, they go around suing any town that even tries MODERATE laws to keep guns out of the hands of the crazies.

Yeah.....so banning guns for people who don't commit suicide or beat their wives won't stop suicide or guys beating their wives....they can commit suicide like the Japanese, South Koreans, or Chinese do, or they can stab their wives to death or beat them with hammers....

Those Asian cultures accept suicide as normal... we don't.

Most of us are getting pretty sick and tired of being held hostage to the Ammosexuals.

Forum List

Back