Psych exams for gun purchases

Scared of what? Getting help? Getting treatment and getting through what ever is troubling them, so they can get their minds clear and put their troubles behind them?

I wished my dad would've gotten that kind of help before he shot my brother. He's still be alive.

No….we know that leftists would weaponize mental health care against gun owners and republicans

So it killing 19 children and two teachers. A medical/psychological exam would really infringe on anything other than a few hours out of my day. And maybe a few bucks.
The end result, 18yr olds would have to buy guns illegally. They'd take the risk of buying them from an under cover cop and getting arrest. They'd have to pay a lot more for them because of the black market that would be created. As well as some of the other safeguards that society itself has in place, that don't require laws. Just decent people ratting out bad guys.
Apply that to every right. It's only a few minutes of infringement, right?

But you're not willing to do that because you're a shit. You don't value some rights.

I have already said that I am willing to allocate tax dollars to free mental health care for everyone, but that will not be exclusive on the right. We defeat the purpose.

Yep….before you write a book that could lead to 200 millions deaths around the world, you should also get
A psych exam…….Right?

Before the nuts in the democrat party can run for office, they should get psych exams from Republican shrinks….right?

That is where what you want leads

If you're going to stretch this out of proportion, just admit you're a surface level thinker. You're incapable of having a rational thought or discussion. And that topics that involve listening to both sides and then coming to a conclusion, is something you're also not capable of.

Mark my words, if the GOP approaches this topic this way (ignoring it) in the coming months, you can kiss your red flood goodbye.

If you're going to stretch this out of proportion, just admit you're a surface level thinker. You're incapable of having a rational thought or discussion. And that topics that involve listening to both sides and then coming to a conclusion, is something you're also not capable of.

Mark my words, if the GOP approaches this topic this way (ignoring it) in the coming months, you can kiss your red flood goodbye.
We're not going to capitulate and we're still going to see the biggest red wave since 1984 in November.

You idiots accuse others of being what you are….

You react to emotion, not reason…..I gave you a concrete example of leftists using mental health treatment for a non-critical case of insomnia to ban veterans their ability to own guns……

Then you have the rest of the psychiatrists who would ban any individual for fear of being sued….

You are a non- critical thinker with no understanding of who, and what the democrats are and what they will do to get their way.

The right better do something besides ignore this situation that's upon them. Speaking from a political strategy stand point, if the right tries to ignore this gun violence issue
Look, Ace, let me tell you a few things:
  1. The one group of people who have NEVER ignored gun violence is the right, just that you progs don't want to hear about REAL causes and solutions because your real intent behind it all is just to advance a gun-grabbing agenda.
  2. You don't know the first thing about psychology nor psychological testing whereas I do. Not only have I studied testing methods most of my life, I've devoted a book toward psychological evaluation, and I'd be the first person here to tell you-- THERE AIN'T NO RELIABLE TEST.
All you'd end up with is a hundred people whose rights you'd curtail savagely for doing absolutely nothing wrong, for MAYBE every one person you actually stopped. Of course, no one can even be sure of that since you can't identify nor count events that never occurred!

Back to the drawing board for you.

Imagine just how many people at or near the edge will be motivated to violence if a new requirement for passing a phycological test or loss of their firearms will be pushed over the edge by such a requirement and the carnage that would follow.

Forum List

Back