Psycho Liar Nut Job US Pres. Goes off the Rails in Rampage-Intel Dir. Warns of Fitness for Office

The American people in each state elected the electors.

Since I have to teach you EVERYTHING, its NOT the American people in each state who elect the electors..."

Each state has electors, totaling in number to that state's combined total of senators and representatives.,,,,and since each state has TWO senators, a state like Delaware has the same TWO electors as a state like Texas.

I think Trump was ok. What I like best was the police weren't told to stand down. Perhaps if the media would stop it's perpetual attacks, he wouldn't go off on them?

The question now is what little boy will ask "What attacks?"
It is the media's job to attack him when he lies and says stupid stuff, you dunce.
In fact, it is not. It is NEVER the media's job to ATTACK anyone. I doubt you'd understand that, however.

The media's job is to bring an unbiased reporting of actual events to the citizenry so that THEY can decide what is appropriate and what is not.
That is not the way the free press and free speech are designed. You don't get to decide what the press reports or how it reports. The owners of the press decide on that. The folks paying the bills to publish and distribute the news as they see fit have the Constitutional right to ignore your opinions and publish theirs. If you don't like it start your own press or blog or whatever and publish and promote your own ideas at your own expense.
funny someone did and called it Fox news and you all seem to think you can tell them what to report on. so which is it? Funny how your own words can take you down.

If there are ALREADY 3 or 4 threads on a simple rally appearance. DO NOT start another.. Merged 4..

Holy crapola, the US President went off the rails at a campaign style pep rally in Arizona last night. It was probably his most un-Presidential speech and appearance ever, and that is saying a lot.

The President gave a disjointed attack on all his imagined enemies, tried to trick the viewers with misinformation, edited previous comments and blamed everyone but himself for his failures, lies, mistakes and general Presidential screw ups. Everyone is to blame for his situation except for himself according to the narcissistic ego maniac.

It might be assumed that after his ranting, he will go back to planning and preparing to escalate and implement plans for an exciting new war in Afghanistan, and perhaps Pakistan.

Please pray for our soldiers, Marines, sailors, Coast Guard and National Security assets who depend on this nut job's sanity to make rational decisions.
ROFL. Wasn't it fucking awesome? Much, much better than having a corrupt, cronyistic liar like Hillary in charge.

So when do you think President Pence will be sworn in?

ANd I strongly applaud Trump disappointing you liars.

What a thoroughly "deplorable American" retort...LOL

Again with the deleting the portion of the post that contains the actual argument.

Obviously, I'M not stupid enough to fall for that.

So, who are you playing for? Are you trying to look like you scored a partisan point in front of your partisan comrades?

Is that it? Do you think that your fellow libs are stupid enough to not notice that you deleted my point, instead of addressing it?

Well, you might be on to something there.

Anywhooo, here is my point again, so you can NOT address it again,

Have you lefties stopped? Slowed down?

Your desire to have someone like the Old Guard who is "above" all the, while you fuckers never stop spreading your vile lies and filth is noted.

ANd I strongly applaud Trump disappointing you liars.

Notice the ignoring of what Trump has actually accomplished and has done?

It's all about big item legislation with them. Not anything else. :)
Notice that a lot of RWers think the less government action, the better?

The American people in each state elected the electors.

Since I have to teach you EVERYTHING, its NOT the American people in each state who elect the electors..."

Each state has electors, totaling in number to that state's combined total of senators and representatives.,,,,and since each state has TWO senators, a state like Delaware has the same TWO electors as a state like Texas.

U. S. Electoral College: Who Are the Electors? How Do They Vote?

Holy crapola, the US President went off the rails at a campaign style pep rally in Arizona last night. It was probably his most un-Presidential speech and appearance ever, and that is saying a lot.

The President gave a disjointed attack on all his imagined enemies, tried to trick the viewers with misinformation, edited previous comments and blamed everyone but himself for his failures, lies, mistakes and general Presidential screw ups. Everyone is to blame for his situation except for himself according to the narcissistic ego maniac.

It might be assumed that after his ranting, he will go back to planning and preparing to escalate and implement plans for an exciting new war in Afghanistan, and perhaps Pakistan.

Please pray for our soldiers, Marines, sailors, Coast Guard and National Security assets who depend on this nut job's sanity to make rational decisions.

Trump is batshit crazy! Charles Manson probably has a better grasp on reality.

AMERICAN PSYCHO

Where's the part about the Intel director warning? If it wasn't for the tax exempt Media Matters picking every word ever uttered by the President the left would have nothing to say.

ROFL. Wasn't it fucking awesome? Much, much better than having a corrupt, cronyistic liar like Hillary in charge.

2025?

I think Trump was ok. What I like best was the police weren't told to stand down. Perhaps if the media would stop it's perpetual attacks, he wouldn't go off on them?

It is the media's job to attack him when he lies and says stupid stuff, you dunce.
In fact, it is not. It is NEVER the media's job to ATTACK anyone. I doubt you'd understand that, however.

The media's job is to bring an unbiased reporting of actual events to the citizenry so that THEY can decide what is appropriate and what is not.
That is not the way the free press and free speech are designed. You don't get to decide what the press reports or how it reports. The owners of the press decide on that. The folks paying the bills to publish and distribute the news as they see fit have the Constitutional right to ignore your opinions and publish theirs. If you don't like it start your own press or blog or whatever and publish and promote your own ideas at your own expense.
Wow. That is not a press, that is an advocacy group and I DO get to decide by exercising My right to ignore them.

But Fox and Breitbart and InfoWars are okay as they are? Would you be saying this about the media if they agreed with your guy?
When did I say that, or even imply it? I made no mention of any media outlet, nor did I make mention of any political party or politician. Neither did I imply it.

They really should do that before 2018 election. It might influence voters to give him support by giving him a Congress to work with. Also, even without control of the Congress, he may be able to get some things done so that the voters would want to give him his own four-year term. Any time between now and 2018 would be the Republicans best shot.

Do lefties have any ideas or agenda or vision for the greatest Country in the world? Are they willing to work with the President to make America greater? It seems that all they have left is violence and the threat of violence and a fantasy that they can undo the election. No wonder democrats can't seem to win a significant election.

Wow. That is not a press, that is an advocacy group and I DO get to decide by exercising My right to ignore them.
Yes, you have the right to patronize any media source you want.

It has nothing to do with "getting his way". I'ts about getting what the people who elected him want

Well, THREE MILLION additional Americans voted AGAINST the orange clown, making what those "people who elected him" in the minority's wishes......LOL
Yabut there were 10 million illegals voting for the marxist skank. So you are actually 7 million votes off. Dumass.
Totally made up figure, dumass.

But Fox and Breitbart and InfoWars are okay as they are? Would you be saying this about the media if they agreed with your guy?
When did I say that, or even imply it? I made no mention of any media outlet, nor did I make mention of any political party or politician. Neither did I imply it.
I was asking, yes? So you're saying no, Fox and Breitbart and InfoWars should be held to the same standard as Reuters?

I was asking, yes? So you're saying no, Fox and Breitbart and InfoWars should be held to the same standard as Reuters?
Huh?

Forum List

Back