Psychopath Elon Musk announces ASSAULT VEHICLE that will do 0-100 in 4 seconds

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Suppose gun companies bragged about guns DESIGNED to break the law and kill innocent people.!!! Musk makes manson look like a choir boy.

Tesla Roadster: Elon Musk unveils 'fastest production car ever' in shock announcement

Elon Musk, the Chief Executive of electric car maker Tesla, unveiled a surprise new vehicle on Thursday night - a roadster that he said would be the "fastest production car ever" made.

Capable of going from 0-60 mph in 1.9 seconds, the Tesla Roadster would be the first such car ever to break the two second mark, the entrepreneur said at a launch near Los Angeles.

He also said it would climb from 0 to 100 mph in 4.2 seconds and clear a quarter mile in 8.9 seconds. "This will the first time that any production car has broken 9 seconds in the quarter mile," he said

Normally, I shun that shit. I'm more a street outlaws kind of gal when it comes to cars, but that would be a rush...

Suppose gun companies bragged about guns DESIGNED to break the law and kill innocent people.!!! Musk makes manson look like a choir boy.

Tesla Roadster: Elon Musk unveils 'fastest production car ever' in shock announcement

Elon Musk, the Chief Executive of electric car maker Tesla, unveiled a surprise new vehicle on Thursday night - a roadster that he said would be the "fastest production car ever" made.

Capable of going from 0-60 mph in 1.9 seconds, the Tesla Roadster would be the first such car ever to break the two second mark, the entrepreneur said at a launch near Los Angeles.

He also said it would climb from 0 to 100 mph in 4.2 seconds and clear a quarter mile in 8.9 seconds. "This will the first time that any production car has broken 9 seconds in the quarter mile," he said
Musk said the trucks, scheduled to come into production in 2019, will accelerate from 0-60 mph with a full load of 80,000 pounds in 20 seconds

https://www.thestreet.com/story/14394784/1/musk-unveils-electric-truck.html

GO Get'EM! Whee!

And this sweet thing has over 7,000 ft lbs of torque !!!

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm, come to daddy !

Thanks for proving you are a psychopath just like musk. You won't let people have guns but assault vehicles like this are ok with you. Get help please.

0-60 1.9 seconds 0-100 4.2 seconds 250+ top end 620 mile range And only $250,000. Compare that to prices for Ferrari's Lambo's, and Maclaren's. An American roadster that beats everything else manufactured anywhere. And all street legal. LOL Gotta love it.

Doesn't he realize a vehicle was just used to murder 8 people in new york.....and an electric car is a vehicle with a silencer...which means the victims won't even hear the vehicle coming when it runs them over?

Cons continue to battle science and alternative energy, to the point of insanity.

Not me pal. I'm absolutely fine with different technologies to move people from point A to B.
That doesn't mean however that I want the internal combustion engine legislated out. There's plenty room for various technologies.

Nice car if it ever happens. I don't believe their claim that the Tesla Roadster will have a range of 620 miles on a single charge. They will have to prove that.
Besides the car will not go into production till 2020, and Tesla will be lucky to be around by then.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back