Psychopath Elon Musk announces ASSAULT VEHICLE that will do 0-100 in 4 seconds

Cons continue to battle science and alternative energy, to the point of insanity.

I'm all for electric cars (mainly because they are much simpler) but there is no excuse for any car maker turning out cars designed to break the law and kill innocent people. I bet musk himself is an extreme speeder and drives 120 mph on freeways all the time. He belongs in prison.

Doesn't he realize a vehicle was just used to murder 8 people in new york.....

Hey einstein. 100 americans are KILLED EVERY DAY on our highways by vehicles. And you libs say hell with it and cheer psychopath musk for building more assault vehicles. THINK

Cons continue to battle science and alternative energy, to the point of insanity.

I'm all for electric cars (mainly because they are much simpler) but there is no excuse for any car maker turning out cars designed to break the law and kill innocent people. I bet musk himself is an extreme speeder and drives 120 mph on freeways all the time. He belongs in prison.

I don 't understand your premise. Just because a car is high performance doesn't make it a killer. Who is advocating driving the thing at 120 mph on a public freeway? Some people like the look and feel of a powerful car. A car with more power can get one in and out of traffic faster because of better instant acceleration without causing any accidents at all. I the case of this car, the power is also much more efficient as the power stream is constant and doesn't lose momentum while gears are changing. One can avoid accidents with power and lighter weight with supreme suspension, steering etc. It's no a killing machine by any stretch of the imagination.

I don 't understand your premise. Just because a car is high performance doesn't make it a killer. Who is advocating driving the thing at 120 mph on a public freeway? Some people like the look and feel of a powerful car. A car with more power can get one in and out of traffic faster because of better instant acceleration without causing any accidents at all. I the case of this car, the power is also much more efficient as the power stream is constant and doesn't lose momentum while gears are changing. One can avoid accidents with power and lighter weight with supreme suspension, steering etc. It's no a killing machine by any stretch of the imagination.
She's nuts.

How wonderful. An American car built right here in the US of A that can beat any of the European street legal machines. And it can still idle through the Safeway parking lot with undue noise and engine vibration. Plus, it is 1/4 to 1/10 the price of those European roadsters.

Everyone agrees fast cars can in rare instances be useful just like fully automatic rifles would be useful if attacked by a mob of zombies. THINK

How wonderful. An American car built right here in the US of A that can beat any of the European street legal machines. And it can still idle through the Safeway parking lot with undue noise and engine vibration. Plus, it is 1/4 to 1/10 the price of those European roadsters.

100 americans are KILLED EVERY DAY on our highways by psychopaths like you who think it is cool to terrorize other drivers. Get help please.

Everyone agrees fast cars can in rare instances be useful just like fully automatic rifles would be useful if attacked by a mob of zombies. THINK

False comparison. Fully auto rifles are prohibited generally and, as you know, zombies are a Hollywood fantasy. I would argue that 'fast' cars are useful in most driving situations. I explained my reasoning in my last post.

100 americans are KILLED EVERY DAY on our highways by psychopaths like you who think it is cool to terrorize other drivers. Get help please.

This is peanuts compared to prescription drugs:
Prescription drugs taken as directed kill 100,000 Americans a year. That's one person every five minutes. This is being ignored by every one and you are complaining about sports cars.
100,000 Americans Die Each Year from Prescription Drugs, While Pharma Companies Get Rich

ShitsSpeedos never fails to amuse.

Especially funny is the whole "THINK" thing, as if that is something with which ShitsSpeedos is remotely familiar...

ShitsSpeedos never fails to amuse.

Especially funny is the whole "THINK" thing, as if that is something with which ShitsSpeedos is remotely familiar...

THINK is my middle name. Your's is HATE&STUPIDITY.

Car is impressive........but EV's are ghey. Will never be anything but a niche market.

Meanwhile, somebody I know just bought this Mustang Terminator for $20,000!!! LMAO...........most men by far would prefer to go 9 seconds at 149 and sound like the car in the vid below as compared to a silent EV car that nobody can afford that goes 7 seconds.

2003 Ford Mustang Cobra Burnout

Was the Tesla that hit the wall driving itself? The only accident I have heard about with a self driving Tesla was the one where the driver ignored at least 5 warnings from the car.

Self-driving cars will never catch on. Hackers will see to that. THINK

Elon Musk’s electric cars are a pipe dream. His current crop are so over priced.

Did anyone watch his lame video about the trucks? He thinks recharge stations are going to be installed at all delivery points so truckers can recharge as they are loading and unloading? The guy is delusional.

Was the Tesla that hit the wall driving itself? The only accident I have heard about with a self driving Tesla was the one where the driver ignored at least 5 warnings from the car.

Self-driving cars will never catch on. Hackers will see to that. THINK

Not having the safety system open to wireless communication stops that from being a threat.

Hackers? Really? 33k Americans died in vehicle accidents last year, with the top causes being driving under the influence and distracted driving. Both of those will be eliminated by self-driving cars. And you are worried about hackers?? THINK for yourself.

Forum List

Back